🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Obama, keep your chin up.. You still have the 3 percenters LMAO Your own kind.

So just to get this straight: you are very confident that your opinion that Obama massively fucked up here both politically and socially and that his response was completely outrageous, and as a result of your confidence in your opinion, you have resorted to discussing the color of his lips and alluding to him being gay.

Man, you cant argue with debating skills like that.

It's what they do when backed into corners. And the thing is that once they post, they've surrounded themselves in corners.

How long should Barry have droned on about it? 50 seconds? 55?

Drone?

He should not be attending fund raisers, he has zero respect for the innocence that lost their lives today, he is the most shameful President of my lifetime! Carter would be better

Pretty funny to watch this thread blow up in the OPs face........again. :D

No kidding. Reminds me of a movie I saw once a long time ago:

Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg

Drudge prints total bs all the time, hater dupes.

NO AMERICANS on this flight.

The flight manifest reportedly included the names of 23 Americans, though State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a briefing Thursday, "we don't have any additional details at this point on American citizens" aboard the plane.

Only in total bs Pub World.

So..when was that speech after word was received? And what did the U.S. do about it besides Reagan speechifying?

Reagan sought to comfort the American people with his leadership. Something Obama does not posess.

Did his leadership comfort the families of the 220 Marines that died on his watch?

So the left is actually defending the asshole that resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

He should be showing resolve in the face of aggression. Instead he preen and begs for money. Maybe he just doesn't see aggression. If a Russian missile shot down a passenger jet maybe it just isn't that big a deal to obama. After all its not putting a dime in his pocket.

Warrior102 said:
go suck the snotty end of a ******'s ass fucker
just wanted everyone to be able to see your comment, warrior.

be proud. in no way does saying this in private mean you're a small dicked pussy.

fucking coward.

Sorry - I am not allowed to say things like that in politics, thus the private message. If you'd like to start a new thread to whine in the Flame Zone, I'd be happy to tell you the same thing - and more - in public.
Thanks .

Well at least some of today's racist hater dupes are ashamed to reveal themselves in public- some kind of improvement I guess...

So..when was that speech after word was received? And what did the U.S. do about it besides Reagan speechifying?

Reagan sought to comfort the American people with his leadership. Something Obama does not posess.

Did his leadership comfort the families of the 220 Marines that died on his watch?

I don't have any idea. I don't have a time traveling crystal ball that reads the minds of others.

But your desperation to defend this jackass is duly noted.

Forum List

Back