🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

She's supposedly an attorney .. :cuckoo: Yep, George W was a massive failure as well.. the difference between us and Jilly the self hating Jew is that we can call our own out ...

Personal attack on a poster instead of sticking with the topic at hand? :nono:

Pot-Kettle-Black :eusa_whistle:

Hey, perception is everything....sometimes it's better to stand down on the stump speeches when something major like this happens. At least, he should have given an appearance that he was genuinely concerned. just sayin.....
Hey, at least he wasn't just sitting there thinking about the implications like Bush.

He was laughing and having a great time badmouthing Republicans.

That's his job after all.....

Personal attack on a poster instead of sticking with the topic at hand? :nono:

Hey, perception is everything....sometimes it's better to stand down on the stump speeches when something major like this happens. At least, he should have given an appearance that he was genuinely concerned. just sayin.....
Hey, at least he wasn't just sitting there thinking about the implications like Bush.

Bush was thinking about the implications? You actually believe that? His entire face said "oh shit ; now what?"

You'll be the first to know if he develops prostate cancer...wow.

Remember when George W called Russia, "The AXIS OF EVIL," and liberals melted down all over the place..

Remember this:

TRAITOR

:lol:

Bush declared that North Korea, Iran and Iraq formed the aforementioned axis.......not Russia. He was too busy gazing into the Rabid Rights new heroes eyes.......:badgrin:

Wishy-washy foreign policy for over five years now: Obama's fault

Perceived weakness on America's part has historically resulted in Russian aggression: Obama's fault

Lack of more aggressive sactions by Obama led to Putin's expansion into the Ukarine: Obama's fault

The only part that isn't his fault is actually pulling the trigger on the rocket.

I was wondering how long it would take the nutters to claim this was Obama' fault.

obama-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Fox did it within hours of the news.

Obama is classless and clueless.

Nah the classless one are the one who jump at every action the president takes to make false accusations of impropriety.

Oh, and those that jump on board.

If Obama didn't constantly do these sorts of classes acts we would have nothing to jump at.

Oh, and FYI, he shouldn't have to check if Americans died in this disaster. Any deaths are horrific regardless of their citizenship.

Perceived weakness on America's part has historically resulted in Russian aggression: Obama's fault

Lack of more aggressive sactions by Obama led to Putin's expansion into the Ukarine: Obama's fault

The only part that isn't his fault is actually pulling the trigger on the rocket.

I was wondering how long it would take the nutters to claim this was Obama' fault.

Nonsense!!!

If you want to know what Obama is thinking, have him speak off teleprompter.

Why he thinks anything is funny right now is amazing.

The border is experiencing an invasion
Israel is in the middle of a war
The VA is killing dozens of vets
The IRS is destroying evidence
And airliner was just shot down

But isn't it great to be in Delaware??

Last edited:

Nonsense!!!

If you want to know what Obama is thinking, have him speak off teleprompter.

Why he thinks anything is funny right now is amazing.

The border is experiencing an invasion
Israel is in the middle of a war
The VA is killing dozens of vets
The IRS is destroying evidence
And airliner was just shot down

But isn't it great to be on Delaware??

It's true. It took about 20 seconds watching Bill O's All Spin Zone for them blamed it on Obama with the exact same non-logic.

This reminds me of a very old joke (I updated it slightly).

Barack Obama was visiting a grade school class recently and he asked the students if anyone could give him an example of a “tragedy”.

One little boy stands up and says, “If my best friend who
lives next door is playing in the street and a car comes by and kills him,
that would be a tragedy”.

“NO!” Obama says, “That would be an ACCIDENT.”

A girl raises her hand. “If a school bus carrying fifty children
drove off cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.”

I’m afraid not, explains Obama. “That is what we would call a GREAT LOSS”.

The room fell silent; none of the other children would dare to
volunteer. “What?”, asks Obama, “isn’t there anyone here who can give
me an example of a tragedy”?

Finally, little Johnny raises his hand. He says “If an Airplane
carrying you and and Vice President Biden was blown up by a terrorist, that would be
a tragedy”.

“Wonderful!” Obama beams. “Marvelous! And can you tell me
WHY that would be a tragedy”?

“Well,” says the boy, “because it wouldn’t be an accident, and it certainly
wouldn’t be any great loss!”

Bush was thinking about the implications? You actually believe that? His entire face said "oh shit ; now what?"

You'll be the first to know if he develops prostate cancer...wow.

Oh shit means the same exact thing.

And for someone who spends every waking hour tonguing Obama's anus you shouldn't talk.

Seriously though, who advised him to go on with the lame jokes? Came off as very unseemly. Bet he wishes he could push that 'Reset Button' right about now. Pretty embarrassing.

Reagan kicked ass
Took no shit from anyone
What do we have now?
A vacationing, fundraising pussy

Reagan cut and ran from Beirut after 241 Americans were killed in a morning bombing.

Wow.

Obama cut and ran from Iraq.

Now it belongs to ISIS.

Why don't we exchange screw ups throughout history, shall we?

Forum List

Back