🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Does anyone really truly believe Obama cares about what is happening in Ukraine or in the Middle East with Israel? Putting aside all the typical partisan stuff when I see him talk about either of these his tone is dull, lifeless, flat, uninspired, seemingly to use the popular term disinterested his body language is much the same. Does anyone see anything different when he talks about either Ukraine or Israel?

I try to avoid listening to Obama talk because it makes me want to plant corn... what, with the abundance of fertilizer that's being produced and all.

Reagan cut and ran from Beirut after 241 Americans were killed in a morning bombing.

Wow.

Obama cut and ran from Iraq.

Now it belongs to ISIS.

Why don't we exchange screw ups throughout history, shall we?

Nonsense. Bush negotiated the withdrawal date from Iraq. The good news for both Bush and Obama is that a negotiated withdrawal date and honoring that negotiated withdrawal is NOT an example of cutting and running. However, Reagan just turned tail and ran after the bombing of the Marine barracks and that IS an example of cutting and running under fire. Obviously, Reagan didn't care about the deaths of those Marines (and other American personnel, or he would have actually done something about it.

So, all this nonsense about Obama cutting and running from Iraq is just that; it's nonsense. But there's no way to portray Reagan's acts as heroic in the slightest. In fact, I think it was only a day or so later that Reagan launched his military assault on Grenada which was probably meant as much to divert attention from Beirut as anything else. THAT's your hero?

Reagan was not the least bit interested in starting World War III with the USSR over the Beirut bombing.

Grenada is in close proximity to the US and could not be tolerated.

Next!

Wow.

Obama cut and ran from Iraq.

Now it belongs to ISIS.

Why don't we exchange screw ups throughout history, shall we?

Nonsense. Bush negotiated the withdrawal date from Iraq. The good news for both Bush and Obama is that a negotiated withdrawal date and honoring that negotiated withdrawal is NOT an example of cutting and running. However, Reagan just turned tail and ran after the bombing of the Marine barracks and that IS an example of cutting and running under fire. Obviously, Reagan didn't care about the deaths of those Marines (and other American personnel, or he would have actually done something about it.

So, all this nonsense about Obama cutting and running from Iraq is just that; it's nonsense. But there's no way to portray Reagan's acts as heroic in the slightest. In fact, I think it was only a day or so later that Reagan launched his military assault on Grenada which was probably meant as much to divert attention from Beirut as anything else. THAT's your hero?

Reagan was not the least bit interested in starting World War III with the USSR over the Beirut bombing.

Next!

The USSR had a strategic interest in Beirut? If so, you wouldn't think that Reagan would have put American soldiers in Beirut in the FIRST place if it was so damn provocative to begin with.

The rest of your post is even MORE laughable since Grenada is in close proximity to SOUTH America, not North America.

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg
It follows then that you freely use it.

No, I simply recognize that the first to say "I say what I want, when I want" are the ones who never seem happy. The reason, obviously, is that they can't say what they want.

Thus the perpetual anger from you and Lady cum chugger.

You've been cowed by political correctness into not being able to express yourself...and, again, the result is anger and hate.

Next!

The USSR had a strategic interest in Beirut? If so, you wouldn't think that Reagan would have put American soldiers in Beirut in the FIRST place if it was so damn provocative to begin with.

The rest of your post is even MORE laughable since Grenada is in close proximity to SOUTH America, not North America.

And the far left revisionist history continues..

Stop reading the daily kos and all those other far left blog sites..

I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

No, I simply recognize that the first to say "I say what I want, when I want" are the ones who never seem happy. The reason, obviously, is that they can't say what they want.

You've been cowed by political correctness into not being able to express yourself...and, again, the result is anger and hate.

I feel no urge to use the N-word here. None at all.. The I-word and A-word come to mind very often however.. You can play that silly game all ya want kiddo. Most of us are not as obsessed about race as you leftists are..

:lol::lol: I love when leftists throw out the anger line then sling hate!!! < grins > \

Does anyone really truly believe Obama cares about what is happening in Ukraine or in the Middle East with Israel? Putting aside all the typical partisan stuff when I see him talk about either of these his tone is dull, lifeless, flat, uninspired, seemingly to use the popular term disinterested his body language is much the same. Does anyone see anything different when he talks about either Ukraine or Israel?

Okay, big question.

Why should anyone give a fuck.

So the Russians and Ukranians are killing each other, what is that to me. Not my problem.

Same with the Zionists and Palestinians. Not my problem.

Next!

The USSR had a strategic interest in the entire middle east. Iran was behind the jihadists that bombed the Marine barracks and Russia supports Iran to this day. Reagan put the Marines in Lebanon at the request of the Lebanese President. They were part of a multinational peace keeping force along with the French and others. The mistake they made was trying to keep a low profile and Reagan and the Marine Corps paid the price.

The overthrow of a moderate government by hardline Marxist party members, including Communist Deputy Prime Minister Bernard Coard, worried US President Ronald Reagan. Particularly worrying was the presence of Cuban construction workers and military personnel who were building a 10,000-foot (3,000 m) airstrip on Grenada. Bishop had stated the purpose of the airstrip was to allow commercial jets to land, but US military analysts argued that the only reason for constructing such a long and reinforced runway was so that it could be used by heavy military transport planes.

The contractors, American and European companies, and the EEC, which provided partial funding, all claimed the airstrip did not have military capabilities. Reagan was worried that Cuba – under the direction of the Soviet Union – would use Grenada as a refueling stop for Cuban and Soviet airplanes loaded with weapons destined for Central American communist insurgents.

Grenada is much closer to South America, but it is a little over 500 miles Southeast of Puerto Rico. PR is a US Territory and the people living there are US citizens. I have been there a number of times on business.

Okay, big question.

Why should anyone give a fuck.

So the Russians and Ukranians are killing each other, what is that to me. Not my problem.

Same with the Zionists and Palestinians. Not my problem.

Because Isolationism does not work sooner or later what happens overseas impacts us as well sticking your head in the sand only makes it easier for someone to kick you in the ass.

[

Because Isolationism does not work sooner or later what happens overseas impacts us as well sticking your head in the sand only makes it easier for someone to kick you in the ass.

That's all wonderful and stuff if Warfare worked the way it did in 1940.

It doesn't.

Nukes keep wars from escalating too far out of hand, and the costs of war make them cost prohibitive for most countries.

So let's say Russia conquers the Ukraine. Frankly, it ran the Ukraine from 1922 to 1991, and it really didn't make much of a difference to us.

THe Palestinians drive the Zionists back to Europe. Again, really, really not our problem.

He said exactly what he should have said,

The United States "will offer any assistance we can to determine what happened and why."
"Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we're working to determine whether there were American citizens on board, that is our first priority," Obama said.

And upon hearing of 911, Bush's comment was, "A girl got a pet goat. She liked to go running with her pet goat. She played with her pet goat in her house. She played with her pet goat in her yard....."
Come on Flopper, that was disgusting as was found in your comparison that which you have used here...wow.

I mean how biased and bad can you be when in defense mode ?

[

That's all wonderful and stuff if Warfare worked the way it did in 1940.

It doesn't.

Nukes keep wars from escalating too far out of hand, and the costs of war make them cost prohibitive for most countries.

So let's say Russia conquers the Ukraine. Frankly, it ran the Ukraine from 1922 to 1991, and it really didn't make much of a difference to us.

THe Palestinians drive the Zionists back to Europe. Again, really, really not our problem.

Fine stick that head in the sand and pretend like nothing that happens in the rest of the world effects us when we get bitten in the ass by that mindset I suspect you and other's who share this view will be the first one's demanding to know how this could have happened and trying to figure out who to blame for it. it does't matter if it's 1940 or 2014 you can't hide from what happens in the rest of the world forever.

When Bush was elected, I was mortified. And embarrassed. I dreaded his term and cringed whenever he opened his mouth. When Obama was elected, I dared to think maybe this guy would be what he claims. That thinking changed really fast. Now I am more embarassed than I was with Bush but mostly, I am just flat out pissed off. The man is a joke and not a ha ha funny one either. Bush was determined to kill us all with his wars. Obama is determined to kill us all right here at home.

Which is evidenced by what? Exactly?

An hysterical media that goes into a death spiral and blames all the world's ills on Obama?

Seems that the real terrorists that targeted the US are getting offed during Obama's term and we've been relatively safe at home.

There hasn't been a foreign terrorist attack on the US that's killed 3000 Americans for his entire term.
It's the second term curse. No president in recent history has been as successful in their 2nd term as the first. Second terms have usually been plagued by a major scandal, policy inertia, some sort of catastrophe, or other problems. Bush had Hurricane Katrina and the financial crisis of 2008. Clinton had the Lewinsky scandal and impeachment. Reagan had the Iran-Contra Affair. Nixon had Watergate. Johnson had the worsening Viet Nam war and urban riots. Eisenhower had the U-2 incident and the Overcoat Scandal. Truman had the Korean War. Roosevelt had the failure of the court-packing plan.

Although some recent presidents have escaped the second term curse, average approval ratings are lower in the second term. I believe the primary reason is people simple get tired of the same man in White House saying the same thing, offering the same solutions, and blaming the opposition.

So, after 8 years, a new savior is elected and after 4 years we will face the awful truth; he's just another politician. In 2016, we will probably repeat this cycle that has being going on for over 225 years.

:lol::lol: I love when leftists throw out the anger line then sling hate!!! < grins > \

You're never angry here, are you?

You're never angry here, are you?

I've been angry at times, sure.. but more often than not I laugh and shake my head.. the things said here leave my mind the moment I click sign off.. It's why I have no need to stalk your threads or Howie's and throw out insults.. I don't take this shit seriously.. plus, all of you liberals swarm my threads and throw the first insult for me.. I just deliver it right back to you in kind..

It's been 5 years and 180 days. Must be time for another good old fashion wolf cry, opps did I say Wolf Cry? Sorry I meant lie.

President's Schedule - July 18, 2014 | The White House

The Guess Who Clap For The Wolfman 1974 Tribute to Wolfman Jack YouTube - YouTube

Camp David 5:40p.m., sounds like golf to me.

Going to be a very short round of golf.

About Camp David: Golf

There is no golf course at Camp David.:lol: There is a driving range near the helicopter landing zone and there is a single golf hole with multiple tees just outside the President's Aspen Lodge.

I'm certain there isn't a course within 500 miles...

Fine stick that head in the sand and pretend like nothing that happens in the rest of the world effects us when we get bitten in the ass by that mindset I suspect you and other's who share this view will be the first one's demanding to know how this could have happened and trying to figure out who to blame for it. it does't matter if it's 1940 or 2014 you can't hide from what happens in the rest of the world forever.

Nor do we need to get involved in their internal problems.

Ukraine is having a civil war because the Ukrainian Catholic Majority is trying to impose its will on the Russian Orthodox minority. Why is this our problem?

If you want to blame anyone, I blame the Malaysian pilot who said to himself, "Gee, I know this is marked 'WAR ZONE' on my map, but I'll fly over it anyway. What's the worst that can happen?"

Camp David 5:40p.m., sounds like golf to me.

Going to be a very short round of golf.

About Camp David: Golf

There is no golf course at Camp David.:lol: There is a driving range near the helicopter landing zone and there is a single golf hole with multiple tees just outside the President's Aspen Lodge.

I'm certain there isn't a course within 500 miles...

There are three fantastic golf courses at Andrews AFB, 84 miles from Camp David. I have played two of them several times.

Forum List

Back