🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

The rest of the world realizes we have a lameduck absentee President who has basically given up doing his job.

Obama's dereliction of duty is horrifying.

The rest of the world realizes that the Republican party is stuck in the nineteenth century and is the biggest threat to world stability there is

If Obama had a clue, he would've made a strong statement at that fundraiser like telling the world our main priority is getting whoever did this international crime, not looking out for Americans only.

Also, the jokes should have been ditched in his speech and he should've thanked people for showing up but he had more important matters than telling jokes and raising money in light of a smoking hole in Ukraine.

Not like the good ole days when they handed out Nobel Peace prizes before you even did anything in foreign policy huh?

I'd be curious why the left doesn't have a problem with civilian flights being shot down. Lots of people trying to make the world a better place on that flight.

Oh I have a big problem with civilian jets being shot down. Now what?

I'd be curious why the left doesn't have a problem with civilian flights being shot down. Lots of people trying to make the world a better place on that flight.

I am from the Left and I have a HUGE problem with that plane being shot down. You don't speak for me in the least.

I am from the Left and I have a HUGE problem with that plane being shot down. You don't speak for me in the least.

Read your talking points better then, because you are suppose to be emphasizing that no real Americans were on that flight.

The rest of the world realizes we have a lameduck absentee President who has basically given up doing his job.

Obama's dereliction of duty is horrifying.

He's never been on duty
or he would of known how pronounce, Corpsman

we should be AFRAID who it is pulling his strings in the background
From what we've seen they are not friends to us or our country

How many years you serve lunch lady?

Oh...zero...

The world isn't the only ones embarrassed, ashamed or outraged over this man

nearly 70% OF THE people in this country FEELS the same way

We've been reduced to the laughing stock instead of the ones to rely on

with sadness I weep for us and our country

Oh I have a big problem with civilian jets being shot down. Now what?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing, because Obama won't make this a priority.

Why should he? Are you with him 24 hours a day?

No? Ok zip it.

He should because we don't need it happening again. He should because his lack of foreign policy emboldened Putin. He should because it is common human decency. They publicize the daylights out of everything Obama does. I don't need to be with him. I hadn't noticed you were a mod now. Perhaps zip it should be in red?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing, because Obama won't make this a priority.

Why should he? Are you with him 24 hours a day?

No? Ok zip it.

He should because we don't need it happening again. He should because his lack of foreign policy emboldened Putin. He should because it is common human decency. They publicize the daylights out of everything Obama does. I don't need to be with him. I hadn't noticed you were a mod now. Perhaps zip it should be in red?

we dont need it happening again? Good luck on that one.
Putin was going to do what putin wanted regardless of who was in Office. What exactly do you do? Send in troops? Mistake, Sanctions? ok well they can cut off oil to europe.

so what they show things. you dont see everything and you never will.

Can liberal scum defend Obama spending less than a minute talking about the shootdown then rolling into a fundraiser and jokes???

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-world-more-stable-less-violent-ever-meme-lie

14 Reasons The White House's "The World Is More Stable & Less Violent Than Ever" Meme Is A Lie

With a straight face, Barack Obama has been repeatedly telling us that the world is "more stable" and "less violent" than ever. In fact, he believes that this is the best time in history to be alive because of how peaceful and stable everything is. And of course Obama is more than happy to take credit for his role in bringing all of this "stability" about. Just this week, his press secretary told the media that this administration has "substantially improved" the "tranquility of the global community". Apparently these guys don't think that we will notice all of the violence, war and terrorism constantly raging all around us. It would be wonderful if the planet actually was becoming a more peaceful place, but instead the exact opposite is happening. The world is becoming increasingly unstable, and if we aren't really careful we could see World War III break out before too long. But if you listen to Obama, he makes it sound like we are living in an emerging global utopia. The following is an excerpt from remarks that he made during a White House event in June.

[youtube]PyyDEFbDdzM[/youtube]

14 Reasons The White House's "The World Is More Stable & Less Violent Than Ever" Meme Is A Lie | Zero Hedge

14 Reasons The White House's "The World Is More Stable & Less Violent Than Ever" Meme Is A Lie

With a straight face, Barack Obama has been repeatedly telling us that the world is "more stable" and "less violent" than ever. In fact, he believes that this is the best time in history to be alive because of how peaceful and stable everything is. And of course Obama is more than happy to take credit for his role in bringing all of this "stability" about. Just this week, his press secretary told the media that this administration has "substantially improved" the "tranquility of the global community". Apparently these guys don't think that we will notice all of the violence, war and terrorism constantly raging all around us. It would be wonderful if the planet actually was becoming a more peaceful place, but instead the exact opposite is happening. The world is becoming increasingly unstable, and if we aren't really careful we could see World War III break out before too long. But if you listen to Obama, he makes it sound like we are living in an emerging global utopia. The following is an excerpt from remarks that he made during a White House event in June.

After listening to that clip I'm certain Barack Obama is delusional. His narcissism creates a fantasy bubble that this guy lives in. The world is a better place to live in now because of him.. he's made the world's booboo's all better in his eyes.

14 Reasons The White House's "The World Is More Stable & Less Violent Than Ever" Meme Is A Lie | Zero Hedge

After listening to that clip I'm certain Barack Obama is delusional. His narcissism creates a fantasy bubble that this guy lives in. The world is a better place to live in now because of him.. he's made the world's booboo's all better in his eyes.

Oh, he's a narcissist alright. :lol:

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

Forum List

Back