🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Rightwing media reaction to shoot down

Putin shoots down airline killing 300
Obama mentions it for 40 sec

"World outraged at Obama"

That's because Obama is out of free passes. IOW, people are sick of his shit :lol:

-Geaux

The OP is a great example Of disgraceful Faux Noise etc etc and its hateful, irrational effect on hater dupes....

Here's another hater doofus:

News host Greta Van Susteren sharply criticized Fox News correspondent Todd Starnes for "very bad taste" over tweeting petty attacks on the president in response to the deadly crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Starnes has tweeted that Obama isn't "interested" in the crash because it doesn't involve "beer or golf," "Russia bracing for a severe hash tag from the Obama Administration," and "Obama won't comment on Malaysian jetliner crash until he's had a chance to read tomorrow's paper."

In a post on her blog headlined, "NOTE TO FNC's TODD STARNES: THIS IS VERY BAD TASTE, 295 PEOPLE DIED," Van Susteren wrote: "I was just sent a Mediaite article with these tweets on it. I don't know Todd Starnes (he works in NYC), but I do know he works at Fox News Channel and so do I. I

don't like his tweets. They are very bad taste. This is not the time to be snarky or some pathetic attempt at humor. Let me repeat... 295 people died."

Starnes is also a Fox News Radio host and frequent presence on the Fox News Channel. He has a long history of incendiary remarks about progressives, the LGBT community, and the president.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/17/van-susteren-criticizes-fox-news-colleague-for/200137

OP- Only on the PPM...actually.

Last edited:
Oy vey...

Look, in defense of the President, he didn't have a lot of information to go on. The news was still breaking, information was probably scant. A brief comment such as the one he made should be expected, it certainly beats wild speculation and finger pointing with little to no evidence to go by. Remember, in 1983 Ronald Reagan had four days before he substantially addressed the shoot down of Korean 007.

More objectionable, at least to me, was the ease with which he slipped right into his fundraising campaign mode. It might have been best if he had skipped the jokes in his prepared remarks. Then again, I'm not sure going off script is one of President Obama's strengths. I'm not sure it is any president's strength, especially in this day of the instantaneous and twenty-four hour news.

Ultimately, I think his best bet would have been to cancel his fundraising jaunt in favor of sticking around the White House and giving the appearance of gathering information.

Nowadays, appearance is, as we know, everything...

damn
this was way worse then sitting a classroom reading a book

that was just UGLY and shows he really could care less about what goes on around him

now come on folks, stand up and give the state the brought us Joey Biden a big round of applause

wow

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I love when leftists throw out the anger line then sling hate!!! < grins > \

You're never angry here, are you?

I've been angry at times, sure.. but more often than not I laugh and shake my head.. the things said here leave my mind the moment I click sign off.. It's why I have no need to stalk your threads or Howie's and throw out insults.. I don't take this shit seriously.. plus, all of you liberals swarm my threads and throw the first insult for me.. I just deliver it right back to you in kind..
So...we're all against YOU? Not the premise of your thread?

I've been angry at times, sure.. but more often than not I laugh and shake my head.. the things said here leave my mind the moment I click sign off.. It's why I have no need to stalk your threads or Howie's and throw out insults.. I don't take this shit seriously.. plus, all of you liberals swarm my threads and throw the first insult for me.. I just deliver it right back to you in kind..

EVERY time I post something honest, truthful- answer you.. EVERY TIME, you turn it in to something that YOU assign me.. EVERY SINGLE TIME.. This will be the LAST time I address that tactic by you or any other liberals who have me

1)Wanting to see the President assassinated
2)Wanting to use the N Word
3)Want Putin to be President
4)Spewing everyone is against me

ALL LIBERAL THOUGHT PROCESS^^^^ And there's even more.It's become a daily occurrence and I'm fucking done with it. It's a liberal game of gotcha and a tactic that quite frankly a 5 yr old uses on the playground. , "No, I won't play with you." Liberal : "Oh, so what you're saying is everyone in our class sucks."

Last edited:
So, turns out one American was on board. And yet another knee jerk LGS thread in which she attempts to use a tragic incident for political purposes, goes down in flames.

damn

that was just UGLY and shows he really could care less about what goes on around him

now come on folks, stand up and give the state the brought us Joey Biden a big round of applause

wow

Only to the likes of you, Stephanie. Only to the likes of you.

So, turns out one American was on board. And yet another knee jerk LGS thread in which she attempts to use a tragic incident for political purposes, goes down in flames.

So is it ok for Obama to make jokes and not offer a moment of silence because "ONLY ONE AMERICAN" was onboard?" Lastly, I didn't write the articles , nor was I Chris Matthews, Megyn Kelly, Britt Hume, Joe Scarborough and table who criticized your ghey messiah for the very same thing. You moonbat shit crazy far left kooks act like someone stabbed you in the gut the moment your boy king is criticized. It's funny.:lol:

Last edited:
damn

wow

Only to the likes of you, Stephanie. Only to the likes of you.

Says a far left drone. Stephanie is well liked by Conservatives here and I'm quite certain your approval of her doesn't mean shit.

ladygunslinger said:
EVERY time I post something honest, truthful

Truthfulness? Your thread is based upon a lie. You're an embarrassment to the human race.

EVERY time I post something honest, truthful- answer you.. EVERY TIME, you turn it in to something that YOU assign me.. EVERY SINGLE TIME.. This will be the LAST time I address that tactic by you or any other liberals who have me

ALL LIBERAL THOUGHT PROCESS^^^^ And there's even more.It's become a daily occurrence and I'm fucking done with it. It's a liberal game of gotcha and a tactic that quite frankly a 5 yr old uses on the playground. , "No, I won't play with you." Liberal : "Oh, so what you're saying is everyone in our class sucks."

When have you ever done that?

ladygunslinger said:

Truthfulness? Your thread is based upon a lie. You're an embarrassment to the human race.

Once more, show me where I wrote the article? As for your taunts shitbreath, I don't give a damn what a 3 percenter thinks.

ladygunslinger said:

Once more, show me where I wrote the article? As for your taunts shitbreath, I don't give a damn what a 3 percenter thinks.

So...you randomly post articles, base a thread around them and what they say...and then cry "not my fault!"

You're one of those "personal responsibility" RWrs, aren't you?

You are the QUEEN of liars here.. Your question is based in stupidity and hatred. I had you on ignore for a long time after you LIED about the bet we made and tried to trash me with your BULLSHIT. You're incapable of being honest .. it's in your fucking blood. Luckily I was wise enough to make certain Mebelle and many others watch along as I stayed off of this forum and put your signature on my profile for 30 days.. Before you even sent the signature over, you created a thread in the FLAME ZONE stating I reneged.. You were busted in that very thread BY EVERYONE for trying to trash me where you admit you had not sent it over just a few posts before.. then you decide to change the rules after I stay off of this forum - when I come back, NOW it didn't count because I didn't use your purple color font. YOU ARE A DISINGENUOUS angry dyke who lies continually. You are back on ignore because there is no such thing as discourse with you.. YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME.

So is it ok for Obama to make jokes and not offer a moment of silence because "ONLY ONE AMERICAN" was onboard?" Lastly, I didn't write the articles , nor was I Chris Matthews, Megyn Kelly, Britt Hume, Joe Scarborough and table who criticized your ghey messiah for the very same thing. You moonbat shit crazy far left kooks act like someone stabbed you in the gut the moment your boy king is criticized. It's funny.:lol:

Ahh more personal attacks when exposed as a lying hack.

Obama didn't have any facts other than the one fact that a plane was shot down. He didn't have a passenger manifest. What should he have done, cancel his speech or have it edited to cut all jokes?

You didn't write the article, you just jumped on it as soon as you saw it (or heard some hack on Fox repeat it) and wasted no time in using the tragedy for partisan political purposes.

Shameful. Not that you know shame.

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I love when leftists throw out the anger line then sling hate!!! < grins > \

same here, in the year plus that i have been here.., if i took any of the liberfools posts seriously i would be just as fucking screwed up as they are. :lmao: .... :lmao:

It follows then that you freely use it.

No, I simply recognize that the first to say "I say what I want, when I want" are the ones who never seem happy. The reason, obviously, is that they can't say what they want.

Thus the perpetual anger from you and Lady cum chugger.

You've been cowed by political correctness into not being able to express yourself...and, again, the result is anger and hate.

I feel no urge to use the N-word here. None at all.. The I-word and A-word come to mind very often however.. You can play that silly game all ya want kiddo. Most of us are not as obsessed about race as you leftists are..

And you know the funny thing about that...from a political perspective you should be. Blacks have all but forgotten you exist. Hispanics are well on their way to making you a bad memory. Asians never have embraced you guys.

But feel free to go on calling grown black men "boy" and see how much it does for you politically.

You are the QUEEN of liars here.. Your question is based in stupidity and hatred. I had you on ignore for a long time after you LIED about the bet we made and tried to trash me with your BULLSHIT. You're incapable of being honest .. it's in your fucking blood. Luckily I was wise enough to make certain Mebelle and many others watch along as I stayed off of this forum and put your signature on my profile for 30 days.. Before you even sent the signature over, you created a thread in the FLAME ZONE stating I reneged.. You were busted in that very thread BY EVERYONE for trying to trash me where you admit you had not sent it over just a few posts before.. then you decide to change the rules after I stay off of this forum - when I come back, NOW it didn't count because I didn't use your purple color font. YOU ARE A DISINGENUOUS angry dyke who lies continually. You are back on ignore because there is no such thing as discourse with you.. YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME.
Here we go again....angry and deflecting from the topic of the thread...which you take no responsibility for. What a surprise.

Forum List

Back