🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

When have you ever done that?

You are the QUEEN of liars here.. Your question is based in stupidity and hatred. I had you on ignore for a long time after you LIED about the bet we made and tried to trash me with your BULLSHIT. You're incapable of being honest .. it's in your fucking blood. Luckily I was wise enough to make certain Mebelle and many others watch along as I stayed off of this forum and put your signature on my profile for 30 days.. Before you even sent the signature over, you created a thread in the FLAME ZONE stating I reneged.. You were busted in that very thread BY EVERYONE for trying to trash me where you admit you had not sent it over just a few posts before.. then you decide to change the rules after I stay off of this forum - when I come back, NOW it didn't count because I didn't use your purple color font. YOU ARE A DISINGENUOUS angry dyke who lies continually. You are back on ignore because there is no such thing as discourse with you.. YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME.
Here we go again....angry and deflecting from the topic of the thread...which you take no responsibility for. What a surprise.
:eusa_whistle:

How is it coming on that first priority there Mr. President? You know, your success rate on first priorities is not that great.

How is it coming on that first priority there Mr. President? You know, your success rate on first priorities is not that great.

:eusa_shhh:
we should all be thankful he interrupted his fundraiser at least
embarrassing to us and our country and this time the WORLD saw it..that's what has his cult followers and his lapdog media all in a tizzy

Last edited:

:eusa_shhh:
we should all be thankful he interrupted his fundraiser at least
embarrassing to us and our country and this time the WORLD saw it..that's what has his cult followers and his lapdog media all in a tizzy

Republicans don't fundraise ?

The rest of the world realizes we have a lameduck absentee President who has basically given up doing his job.

Obama's dereliction of duty is horrifying.

The rest of the world realizes we have a lameduck absentee President who has basically given up doing his job.

He's never been on duty
or he would of known how pronounce, Corpsman

we should be AFRAID who it is pulling his strings in the background
From what we've seen they are not friends to us or our country

Last edited:

He's never been on duty
or he would of known how pronounce, Corpsman

we should be AFRAID who it is pulling his strings in the background
From what we've seen they are not friends to us or our country

:lol:

Obama is a pile of shit.

He went to Vegas and partied the day after Benghazi and now he is out on the campaign trail yet again when there is a huge international disaster.

So, turns out one American was on board. And yet another knee jerk LGS thread in which she attempts to use a tragic incident for political purposes, goes down in flames.

A dual citizen Dutch/American. The most tenuous connection possible. obama's performance was in supremely bad taste. But he always says things in bad taste. The white house pastry chef puts crack in his pies. He has no conception of how he is perceived or he just doesn't care.

His stupidity is not helped by some new found interest in this plane crash where none exists.

So, turns out one American was on board. And yet another knee jerk LGS thread in which she attempts to use a tragic incident for political purposes, goes down in flames.

So is it ok for Obama to make jokes and not offer a moment of silence because "ONLY ONE AMERICAN" was onboard?" Lastly, I didn't write the articles , nor was I Chris Matthews, Megyn Kelly, Britt Hume, Joe Scarborough and table who criticized your ghey messiah for the very same thing. You moonbat shit crazy far left kooks act like someone stabbed you in the gut the moment your boy king is criticized. It's funny.:lol:

Ahh more personal attacks when exposed as a lying hack.

Obama didn't have any facts other than the one fact that a plane was shot down. He didn't have a passenger manifest. What should he have done, cancel his speech or have it edited to cut all jokes?

You didn't write the article, you just jumped on it as soon as you saw it (or heard some hack on Fox repeat it) and wasted no time in using the tragedy for partisan political purposes.

Shameful. Not that you know shame.

Funny he didn't say that the shoot down was over a poorly made US video. He does have a tendency to embellish with things he doesn't know. Maybe he thinks that the separatists just acted stupidly.

The only proof required on this one is evidence of a missle. RPGs can't reach 33,000ft., so it means a Russian missle. Sounded like some radar evidence already points to a missle. Strongest words Obama is using is the word sanction. Ever consider a Black Sea Blockade?

I'd be curious why the left doesn't have a problem with civilian flights being shot down. Lots of people trying to make the world a better place on that flight.

Obabble is holed up, desperately searching for the next crisis to take the current crisis out of the headlines just as the last crisis took out the previous crisis and that crisis took out the previous previous previous previous crisis...etc ad nauseam.

Obabble is holed up, desperately searching for the next crisis to take the current crisis out of the headlines just as the last crisis took out the previous crisis and that crisis took out the previous previous previous previous crisis...etc ad nauseam.

He's out and about at fundraisers, not caring....or he's "holed-up" not caring.

Correct?

Correct?

Not caring...and clueless if he did care.

Correct?

It's okay bode... he cares that you care.

Got your free phone, yet?

In the wake of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner crash, Fox News has rushed to conveniently rewrite history to disparage President Obama by drawing false comparisons to former President Ronald Reagan's response to a 1983 attack on a Korean airliner. The reactions of many Fox figures praising Reagan stood in stark contrast with that of Fox's Chris Wallace, who accurately noted Reagan's apparent reluctance to cut short his vacation in order to address the issue.

A Malaysia Airlines jetliner exploded and crashed on July 17, carrying 298 people. The New York Times reported the plane was allegedly shot down by what "American officials described as a Russian-made antiaircraft missile," adding that the crash elevated tensions between Ukraine and Russia over the insurgency in eastern Ukraine "into a new international crisis." Obama addressed the event on July 18, calling the deaths of innocent people an "outrage of unspeakable proportions."

On the heels of the plane explosion, Fox News has rushed to disparage Obama for continuing his planned fundraising trip in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy, drawing comparisons to Reagan's initial response to a Korean Air passenger jet downed by the Soviet Union in 1983.

In fact, Reagan initially sent aides to respond to the attack on the airliner, waiting four days before delivering the speech condemning the Soviet Union that is now being lauded by many pundits at Fox News.

Fox's Wallace pushed back against his network peers, noting that "sometimes the best thing presidents can do is nothing, to continue on." He continued, noting that Reagan had to be persuaded to leave his ranch and return to Washington for a speech that came four days after the attack (emphasis added):

On Heels Of Tragic Plane Crash, Fox Rewrites Reagan's Legacy In Effort To Jab Obama | Blog | Media Matters for America

Of course, hater dupes don't care about facts, winning, power, and money is all that matters in the greedy idiot white party...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back