🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Drudge prints total bs all the time, hater dupes.

NO AMERICANS on this flight.

The flight manifest reportedly included the names of 23 Americans, though State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a briefing Thursday, "we don't have any additional details at this point on American citizens" aboard the plane.

Why am I surprised that conservatives (like LGS) said there were Americans on the flight before there was any confirmation when that's their MO in all things? As for me, I'll wait for a full accounting of the list of passengers.

Obama responds to the crisis by upgrading his seat of Air Force One enroute to Martha's Vineyard.

Why am I surprised that conservatives (like LGS) said there were Americans on the flight before there was any confirmation when that's their MO in all things? As for me, I'll wait for a full accounting of the list of passengers.

The flight manifest reportedly included the names of 23 Americans, though State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said at a briefing Thursday, "we don't have any additional details at this point on American citizens" aboard the plane.

You pathetic little lefties look sooo fucking stooopid always running to cover up your messiahs shitstain.. The man fucked up today, PERIOD.. and the entire world saw it and are commenting..

There were 23 American citizens on the Malaysia Airlines jet that was allegedly shot down in Ukraine on Thursday, according to two reports, but the U.S. State Department has yet to confirm that figure.

Interfax quotes an unnamed Ukrainian Interior Ministry official as saying that 23 Americans were among those killed when flight MH17 went down near the city of Donetsk, Reuters reports. Moreover, a flight manifest included the names of 23 U.S. citizens, Fox News reports.

This was an international flight. Every one on the plane had to show a passport. 23 people on the plane had an American passport. There might be some way for a non citizen to have an American passport.

This was an international flight. Every one on the plane had to show a passport. 23 people on the plane had an American passport. There might be some way for a non citizen to have an American passport.

23 of them?

Cover up. Families are being contacted to shut up or else. Can't make Odummer look bad

-Geaux

There were 23 American citizens on the Malaysia Airlines jet that was allegedly shot down in Ukraine on Thursday, according to two reports, but the U.S. State Department has yet to confirm that figure.

Interfax quotes an unnamed Ukrainian Interior Ministry official as saying that 23 Americans were among those killed when flight MH17 went down near the city of Donetsk, Reuters reports. Moreover, a flight manifest included the names of 23 U.S. citizens, Fox News reports.

Two reports from which sources exactly?

Megan Kelly just said It could be an act of war. And if it's an act of war with American citizens on the plane...

Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

While there are various questions that have already emerged from what was supposed to be Ukraine's "slam dunk" proof confirming Russian rebel involvement in today's MH-17 tragedy, perhaps one just as gaping question emerges when one looks at what is clearly an outlier flight path in today's final, and tragic, departure of the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777.

Perhaps the best visualization of what the issue is, comes from Vagelis Karmiros who has collated all the recent MH-17 flight paths as tracked by Flightaware and shows that while all ten most recent paths pass safely well south of the Donetsk region, and cross the zone above the Sea of Azov, it was only today's tragic flight that passed straight overhead Donetsk.

Read the rest: Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace? | Zero Hedge

Fascinating to watch RWrs fall all over each other to find something...anything to blame Obama for with this disaster. It's like the 6 Degrees of Separation Game...instead of finding 6 degrees of separation to Kevin Bacon, it's 6 degrees of separation to blame President Obama.

A Real Leader in the face of American deaths:

Last edited by a moderator:
No americans on the flight, dingbat.

I can't even get an answer as to who the supposed sources were for those early reports that there were Americans on the flight.

Frankly, I just find it appalling to see how little they care about sourcing or their OWN credibility as forum members if nothing else. I mean, they ALWAYS report things that turn out to be untrue, and it never seems to make them embarrassed or to consider changing their approach. I don't get it unless the facts just don't matter to them at all. That's the only thing I can figure.

nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

Wow, doesn't take much to get under your (incredibly thin) skin.

Remember when George W called Russia, "The AXIS OF EVIL," and liberals melted down all over the place..

Remember this:

TRAITOR

Last edited by a moderator:
obama has a long history of saying inappropriate things. He has his prepared words with a few jokes sprinkled in. He won't deviate from what's on the teleprompter. The effect of his words don't matter because obama simply doesn't care what people think.

Forum List

Back