🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

Actually dickwad, he should have comforted the families of American's who lost loved ones, not told tacky jokes, and offered a moment of silence.. but your golden boy thinks it's always about him.. Who can blame him though? With you nut sucking Goobs, he merely has to show up and you Zombies are pushing to the front to get a good lick. :suck:

you must not have read his comments, at that time he was not aware if there were any americans that had lost loved ones.

Yea, your boy king never knows anything.. always the last to fucking know. He's either the biggest dipshit that ever lived or he's a sociopath who lies as easily as his purple lips move. I say both.
nobody knew at that point.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

you must not have read his comments, at that time he was not aware if there were any americans that had lost loved ones.

Yea, your boy king never knows anything.. always the last to fucking know. He's either the biggest dipshit that ever lived or he's a sociopath who lies as easily as his purple lips move. I say both.

you really don't care about facts, do you? you just want to attack the president.

purple lips?

Purple, blue.. "What difference does it make at this point?" :lol:

Obama is a cum stain and should be removed from office. He was enjoying his burger today while more Americans die under his watch. He should be tried under UCMJ standards and courts. What a disgrace

-Geaux

Yea, he's total fucking scum and his cheerleaders grow more pathetic which each day that passes.. LOL
you're right. he should have sang amazing grace, then held a 45 minute moment of silence.

Actually dickwad, he should have comforted the families of American's who lost loved ones, not told tacky jokes, and offered a moment of silence.. but your golden boy thinks it's always about him.. Who can blame him though? With you nut sucking Goobs, he merely has to show up and you Zombies are pushing to the front to get a good lick. :suck:

God I love me some LadyGunSlinger !

purple lips?

what difference does it ever make?

so it's your belief that the president, when nobody else was certain that there were any americans on the plane, should have not only known there was americans on the flight, but that he should have known who they were so he could comfort their families?

purple lips?

so it's your belief that the president, when nobody else was certain that there were any americans on the plane, should have not only known there was americans on the flight, but that he should have known who they were so he could comfort their families?

You're a clueless idiot.. I was using Madame Hilly's quote after 4 Americans died, remember liberal??????????

purple lips?

She's upset she can't call him what she wants to call him....the n word.
I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

Sad little group they are.

obama-aint-mad-meme-generator-hey-mitt-you-mad-bro-919136.jpg

You're a clueless idiot.. I was using Madame Hilly's quote after 4 Americans died, remember liberal??????????
i got the reference. so why did you feel the need to bring up lip color?

also, why do you think the president should have been able to know - before anyone else, mind you - that there were americans on that flight?

purple lips?

I think this is why all conservatives on this board are so pissed off. They can't say the n word and they really, really want to.

This knobby biatch ALWAYS assigns me he thought process.. ALWAYS-- You're a sick fucker, you know that? I'm bold enough to say whatever the fuck I want HAG.. I NEVER MINCE MY WORDS or hold back.. THOSE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. If I wanted to call him that, I wouldn't fucking hesitate, you stank **** racist.

also, why do you think the president should have been able to know - before anyone else, mind you - that there were americans on that flight?

Because his fucking lips are purple?? Why else?? Who the hell has purple lips??NO ONE.. Your leader is ONE MAN FREAKSHOW and you ghouls are his adoring audience.

WTH are you talking about? No Americans on the flight. Feq the Mail and all the other bs rags that jump on whatever Obama does. Thank god we have adults, and no drama Obama in charge...

Because his fucking lips are purple?? Why else?? Who the hell has purple lips??NO ONE.. Your leader is ONE MAN FREAKSHOW and you ghouls are his adoring audience.
okay. you can see how that might make you seem racist though, doesn't it?

anyhow, you keep ducking the question; why do you believe the president should have known what nobody else did at that time and not only been sure that there were americans on that flight, but also had the ability to comfort their families?

purple lips?

um, ******.
I did it.
What do I win?

purple lips?

They should listen to this old man.

-Geaux

[youtube]QkN3gY43fYU[/youtube]

Forum List

Back