🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World reacts with disgust over Obamas 40 second mention -before jokes- Plane shot dow

lol. had he not mentioned, lgs would have started a thread. had he changed the content of his scheduled speech, lgs would have gotten mad. if he had said anything about russia, lgs would have gotten mad.

there was absolutely no scenario that would not have resulted in an lgs thread with the words 'absolutely disgusting' in them.

This isn't about you Obama nutsucking freak.. From the article:

Twitter erupted, with thousands of users expressing emotions ranging from disappointment to disgust.
i didn't think you were unique. i know there are thousand of assholes out there ready to pounce

Sounds to me like he said what he knew so far. And if he was a little judicious in his remarks, maybe that's because assholes like GumSlinger would start shouting "Behghazi!!!" as if he was supposed to know something more without any verifiable data.

GumSlinger lives for sensational bullshit. And when she can't find it she just tries to drum up. Pound sand, cowgirl.

This national disgrace makes jokes after spending 40 seconds about 23 dead Americans and his brain rotted Zombies lose a fucking screw melting down because people noticed and said it was in bad taste. Has there ever been a more incestuous and sick relationship of godlike worship than the far left kooks who parade here foaming in every single thread that dares to criticism their leader?? It's gross. LOL

^ a true example of a meltdown.

"...foaming"? I can just see the bubbles around GumSlinger's mouth forming as she furiously typed this from her old Silverstream parked somewhere between west Texas and the Oklahoma border. EEEee--haaaaa!

A number of those posts are from Anti-Obama people anyways. He is the president LGS, he can't make wild accusations without evidence because then it would be a political disaster. Oh yeah, that's what you want.

yeah well, he has a over 60% disapproval by the people in the country so I guess you better get used to it..or just cry us a river about it

"Looks like a terrible tragedy " Now lets party!!:eusa_clap: What a pathetic joke this unfeeling scum:mad:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAznYAoZf3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAznYAoZf3c[/ame]

'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Obama then jarringly quickly returned to his prepared remarks.

'I want to thank Jeremie for that introduction' he said. 'Give Jeremie a big round of applause.'

'It is great to be in the state that gave us Joe Biden. We’ve got actually some better-looking Bidens with us here today. We've got Beau and his wife, Hallie, are here. Give them a big round of applause. We love them.'

Obama also acknowledged the presence of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew with a joke.

'Jack Lew’s signature is actually on your money,' he said, 'although it's kind of illegible. We teased him when he first became treasury secretary that he was going to have to fix his signature a little bit because it looked just like a caterpillar running along the bottom.'

Obama goes AWOL again with just 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash | Mail Online

Last edited:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration

Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Look familiar to anyone?

Every politician that ever lived?

"Looks like a terrible tragedy " Now lets party!!:eusa_clap: What a pathetic joke this unfeeling scum:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAznYAoZf3c

'Before I begin, obviously the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now we’re working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority.'

'And I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian governemnt. The United States will offer any assistance we can to help determine what happened and why. And as a country, our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and passengers, wherever they call home.

Obama then jarringly quickly returned to his prepared remarks.

'I want to thank Jeremie for that introduction' he said. 'Give Jeremie a big round of applause.'

'It is great to be in the state that gave us Joe Biden. We’ve got actually some better-looking Bidens with us here today. We've got Beau and his wife, Hallie, are here. Give them a big round of applause. We love them.'

Obama also acknowledged the presence of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew with a joke.

'Jack Lew’s signature is actually on your money,' he said, 'although it's kind of illegible. We teased him when he first became treasury secretary that he was going to have to fix his signature a little bit because it looked just like a caterpillar running along the bottom.'

Obama goes AWOL again with just 40-second mention of Malaysian plane crash | Mail Online

Yea, he's total fucking scum and his cheerleaders grow more pathetic which each day that passes.. LOL

A number of those posts are from Anti-Obama people anyways. He is the president LGS, he can't make wild accusations without evidence because then it would be a political disaster. Oh yeah, that's what you want.

yeah well, he has a over 60% disapproval by the people in the country so I guess you better get used to it..or just cry us a river about it

Gosh darn it...guess he won't win re-election in 2016 then.

And the far left blames Putin for the downed airliner for their own political far left religious agenda.

How sad..

Has it yet been established (and verified) as to who exactly fired the missile?

No, but your far left buddies are saying it was Putin and using as their talking points and propaganda now..

Very sad that the far left would do this and their supports just look the other way..

Who is saying it was Putin?

From the same people that said Bush should have immediately thrown a children's book down and race out of a school room when informed of 911--excuse Obama for what is being condemned all over the world.

From the same people that said Bush should have immediately thrown a children's book down and race out of a school room when informed of 911--excuse Obama for what is being condemned all over the world.

you're right. a plane that may or may not have been carrying some americans going down for unknown reasons in a foreign country halfway around the world is exactly the same as 9/11

23 Americans dead/killed/murdered by Putin and his freak show army and Obama is at a fund raiser???????????????????

Last edited:
Yea, he's total fucking scum and his cheerleaders grow more pathetic which each day that passes.. LOL
you're right. he should have sang amazing grace, then held a 45 minute moment of silence.

Actually dickwad, he should have comforted the families of American's who lost loved ones, not told tacky jokes, and offered a moment of silence.. but your golden boy thinks it's always about him.. Who can blame him though? With you nut sucking Goobs, he merely has to show up and you Zombies are pushing to the front to get a good lick. :suck:

you're right. he should have sang amazing grace, then held a 45 minute moment of silence.

Actually dickwad, he should have comforted the families of American's who lost loved ones, not told tacky jokes, and offered a moment of silence.. but your golden boy thinks it's always about him.. Who can blame him though? With you nut sucking Goobs, he merely has to show up and you Zombies are pushing to the front to get a good lick. :suck:

you must not have read his comments, at that time he was not aware if there were any americans that had lost loved ones.

you must not have read his comments, at that time he was not aware if there were any americans that had lost loved ones.

Yea, your boy king never knows anything.. always the last to fucking know. He's either the biggest dipshit that ever lived or he's a sociopath who lies as easily as his purple lips move. I say both.

Forum List

Back