World War 3 and World War 4

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In the three volumes of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus talked about a leader that will shock the world and attack his own people. From what I remember reading, this would be World War 3. Putin is that leader that is attacking his own people. Nostradamus says there will be a 4th World War against the AntiChrist. I believe the Antichrist is going to come out of China. This is the 3rd Antichrist, after Napoleon and Hitler. From what I remember, the Antichrist is watching what is happening in Russia and waiting. He will be seen as a savior of the world and even win the Nobel Peace Prize. The Antichrist has secret information about Hitler and will have learned from the mistakes of Hitler. After the world goes through World War 3 and World War 4, the people of the world will get sick and tired of war.

Given that the book was published in 1996, I seriously doubt that Ms Cannon had any conversations with the French man who died in 1566.

Also, I question that if she had, they would be current events.
Nostradamus said the past, present, and future are all happening at the same time. That is what allows Dolores to speak to Nostradamus and Nostradamus to see the far future.

There is a sketch of the Antichrist in volume three of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon. From the sketch, the third Antichrist looks Asian to me. That is why I think he is going to rise in China.

No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow.
I am very concerned for the United States. President George Washington had a vision of Russia invading the United States and I had a dream of China invading the beaches of the United States. I saw the projection of the battle scene on my bedroom wall. It was like a cartoon and American soldiers were locked together with Chinese soldiers on a beach in the U.S., rolling around on the sand in hand-to-hand combat.

Who knew? Chances are I would have died thought-out the nite, or I may have been in the hosp. from and terrible accident. One never knows.

I was born in the US and I think I'll stay here.
I will stay in the United States too.

I am very concerned for the United States. President George Washington had a vision of Russia invading the United States and I had a dream of China invading the beaches of the United States. I saw the projection of the battle scene on my bedroom wall. It was like a cartoon and American soldiers were locked together with Chinese soldiers on a beach in the U.S., rolling around on the sand in hand-to-hand combat.

The Germans nearly did.

What do you mean by freedom?
i mean we are most likely going to be forced to do things and not have the freedom to do what we want as Americans. We will be prisoners of war or slaves of China, if not killed by Chinese soldiers.

One word, republicans are talking our freedoms away.
what about the Democrats? I think both Democrats and Republicans are taking away certain freedoms. It will be the Chinese military that will take away all our freedom.

In the three volumes of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus talked about a leader that will shock the world and attack his own people. From what I remember reading, this would be World War 3. Putin is that leader that is attacking his own people. Nostradamus says there will be a 4th World War against the AntiChrist. I believe the Antichrist is going to come out of China. This is the 3rd Antichrist, after Napoleon and Hitler. From what I remember, the Antichrist is watching what is happening in Russia and waiting. He will be seen as a savior of the world and even win the Nobel Peace Prize. The Antichrist has secret information about Hitler and will have learned from the mistakes of Hitler. After the world goes through World War 3 and World War 4, the people of the world will get sick and tired of war.
Nostradamus my foot. Grow up.

Forum List

Back