"World War Trump" or "World War Putin"? on Full Send Podcast watched by 3 million: President Trump sounds off on WW3, Talking to Putin & Joe Rogan!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I cannot believe I’m listening to Donald Trump on the full send podcast, the mans discussing US government info with SteveWillDoIt

• Banned
Trump calls what's happening in Ukraine "genocide" at the start of the pod

• Banned
"i call it energy dominance. we were dominant" - Trump, sounding like a UFC fighter

• Banned
"Afghanistan was the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country, the way we got out" - Trump

"i spoke to Putin and told him not to go into Ukraine when i was president" - Trump

"Afghanistan was the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country, the way we got out" - Trump

"i spoke to Putin and told him not to go into Ukraine when i was president" - Trump
Trump=the guy who negotiated with terrorists to pull the rug out from under the ruling members of Afghanistan by signing a document of surrender of US forces in Afghanistan.

Unlike other Ex-Presidents, Sleepy Joe has banned President Trump from receiving intelligence reports from the US government. So in reality, President Trump is just giving his opinions, based on his own independent observations.

What I'd like to know is why hasn't Brandon invited Putin and Zelenskyy to Camp David to negotiate an armistice?

Isn't he interested in brokering a deal and getting a Nobel Peace Prize?

he was before and he will be again, so he deserves the title. you should watch the interview, it's fun
Trump can communicate with the American people far better than biden can

With biden’s record of failure the contrast with trump is stark

Trump=the guy who negotiated with terrorists to pull the rug out from under the ruling members of Afghanistan by signing a document of surrender of US forces in Afghanistan.
Xiden, who surrendered to them.....and let them take over the Govt.

Please.....

Trump calls what's happening in Ukraine "genocide" at the start of the pod
Well it is not a fucking Genocide...

Does he know what a genocide is?

Russia doesn't want to get rid of the Ukrainians... He just wants them to answer to Russia... Would help if they would talk to somone who know something about the conflict?

My question, Is the the guy who is leading Ukraine the same guy you tried to extort a frivolous investigation for arms approved by US congress?

Forum List

Back