"World War Trump" or "World War Putin"? on Full Send Podcast watched by 3 million: President Trump sounds off on WW3, Talking to Putin & Joe Rogan!

"Afghanistan was the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country, the way we got out" - Trump
Trump let 5000 Taliban fighters free and reduced US troop numbers to 2,500, then hands over to Biden, You sort that out...
"i spoke to Putin and told him not to go into Ukraine when i was president" - Trump

So he said it was alright after he was President.. Well that is Biden to sort out...

Trump basically told Ukraine would not be allowed in NATO while he was president... Thus leaving Putin to get on with his infiltration and corruption of Ukraine...

Ah, you are a sicko left winger. :cuckoo:
So were the 60 judges, international observers, GOP election officials....

So everyone is a sicko left winger but you...

At that rate so were the 81million people who voted for Biden, i suppose there votes don't count, being sickos and all

Trump let 5000 Taliban fighters free and reduced US troop numbers to 2,500, then hands over to Biden, You sort that out...

No he didn't.

Trump never held 5000 Taliban fighters, you fucking pile of lying shit.

So he said it was alright after he was President.. Well that is Biden to sort out...\
No he didn't, you're lying again - you Nazis do that

Trump basically told Ukraine would not be allowed in NATO while he was president... Thus leaving Putin to get on with his infiltration and corruption of Ukraine...

Bullshit, Nazi liar.

Hey Nazi, Latvia and Estonia share a border with Russia, yet Putin doesn't mind them being in Nato.

Why is that?

So were the 60 judges, international observers, GOP election officials....

So everyone is a sicko left winger but you...

At that rate so were the 81million people who voted for Biden, i suppose there votes don't count, being sickos and all
The election was rigged

biden didnt get 81 million legal votes

trump knocked it out of the park with this 53 minute interview

that why the pro biden lib media is trying to silence trump

He’s a better communicator than biden even with the lib media on biden’s side

Libs:

go to the 45 minute mark where trump points out the distinction between jaded, corrupt career politicians and himself

The election was rigged

Then prove it or learn to be humiliated and a sore loser.

Unlike other Ex-Presidents, Sleepy Joe has banned President Trump from receiving intelligence reports from the US government. So in reality, President Trump is just giving his opinions, based on his own independent observations.

What I'd like to know is why hasn't Brandon invited Putin and Zelenskyy to Camp David to negotiate an armistice?

Isn't he interested in brokering a deal and getting a Nobel Peace Prize?
But Trump isn't an ex President... ex Presidents don't say they won the Election... Trump is still calling himself the President... His behaviour is erratic and thus shouldn't receive classified reports.
By the way ex Presidents get these reports so the can advise the current president... Trump has done almost everything he can to hurt Biden's presidency, other presidents don't do that, they support the current president...

What makes you think Biden would be considered neutral between a war criminal and defending country? We are not... One fucking war criminal... Could you please explain to us what would be an acceptable out come for both sides?

No he didn't.

Trump never held 5000 Taliban fighters, you fucking pile of lying shit.

That must hurt... You are in the middle getting owned like a bitch...
No he didn't, you're lying again - you Nazis do that
This was the quote
"i spoke to Putin and told him not to go into Ukraine when i was president" - Trump

I just took what was said and repeated back... How is that a lie... Are you saying he told Putin to continue on invading?

How am I a 'NAZI'? please explain that... Your default answer is to call everyone who disagrees with you a NAZI... You don't know my view on white supremacy? could you please tell me them...

Bullshit, Nazi liar.

Hey Nazi, Latvia and Estonia share a border with Russia, yet Putin doesn't mind them being in Nato.

Why is that?
He could do fuck all about it at the time... Russia in the early noughties was much weaker than today... Putin wasn't the dictator control like he has today back then...

Honestly you aren't really interested in truth but trying to make Trump look good... Trump was shit and should be in the rear view mirror, he fucking lost and if he had any honor would have gone gracefully... He doesn’t, he will be a shit stain on American history... Only thing good about him was he was too incompetent to do too much damage..

The election was rigged

So can you explain how GOP election officials sided said Biden won. These are people voted for Trump.

How could Trump amass a $250m legal fund but couldn't win any significant court cases... Even Trump's lawyers admitted in court they had no evidence of mass election fraud...

BTW the RW mideia is very large and they had nothing either, no real evidence that could stand up in court... This was the con, they went on TV and told you it was fraud and then went into court and said they had no evidence of it..

So can you explain how GOP election officials sided said Biden won. These are people voted for Trump.
I dont have all the answers

I’m just a regular person expressing my opinion

given time I’m confident to truth will come out

I dont have all the answers

I’m just a regular person expressing my opinion

given time I’m confident to truth will come out
Truth...

Trump's own lawyers admitted the no evidence of fraud in court:

One of his top lawyers said not reasonable person would believe her election lies

She is calling you unreasonable, a person without reasponse...

Think about it, who got paid, Well we know who was paying hard cash... Trump supporters... This is a shakedown...

Forum List

Back