World-wide March against Monsanto tomorow

Granny says dey should have all marches against whatever...

... in the month o' March...

... dat way it'd be easier to remember.
:cool:

Monsanto is buying up as many seed companies as they can and discontinuing what isn't theirs. And it is total BS that Monsanto is "feeding the world". The shit they are growing is being turned into Doritos and Coca Cola. Now they're fucking with honeybees, which pollinate 90% of what we eat.

Monsanto is buying up as many seed companies as they can and discontinuing what isn't theirs. And it is total BS that Monsanto is "feeding the world". The shit they are growing is being turned into Doritos and Coca Cola. Now they're fucking with honeybees, which pollinate 90% of what we eat.

Considering you can still go out and get non GM seed and grow it yourself, and then keep some of the seeds for the next crop, i dont see an issue here.

and show me the proof that GM crops are responsible for colony collapse disorder.

Considering you can still go out and get non GM seed and grow it yourself, and then keep some of the seeds for the next crop, i dont see an issue here.

and show me the proof that GM crops are responsible for colony collapse disorder.

GM foods are creating liver cancer, tumors, disease, GM foods are not safe to eat. The directors of Monsanto and higher ups do not eat GM food because they know it will kill them. The are producing it to kill us. Not them. The Monsanto Cartel is in bed with the big pharmaceutical cartels such as Solvac who produces flouride worldwide for water - etc. They create the diseases and the pharm cartels provide the meds while you die. Despicable? You bet but when you are dealing with men who do not fear God what is to stop them? - Jeri p.s. Solvay and Solvac pharm cartels are owned by Solvay family in Belgium and the son of Solvay ( who hides under the name Etienne Davignon ) is the head of bilderberg. He is the best friend of rapist and re - installed head of IMF ( international monetary fund ) Strauss - Kahn. These guys are all in bed together. Follow the money trail. - Jeri

Last edited:

GM foods are creating liver cancer, tumors, disease, GM foods are not safe to eat. The directors of Monsanto and higher ups do not eat GM food because they know it will kill them. The are producing it to kill us. Not them. The Monsanto Cartel is in bed with the big pharmaceutical cartels such as Solvac who produces flouride worldwide for water - etc. They create the diseases and the pharm cartels provide the meds while you die. Despicable? You bet but when you are dealing with men who do not fear God what is to stop them? - Jeri p.s. Solvay and Solvac pharm cartels are owned by Solvay family in Belgium and the son of Solvay ( who hides under the name Etienne Davignon ) is the head of bilderberg. He is the best friend of rapist and re - installed head of IMF ( international monetary fund ) Strauss - Kahn. These guys are all in bed together. Follow the money trail. - Jeri

Prove it.

A bee research company released tests that said that certain pesticides, many of which are made by Monsanto, were lethal to bee colonies. It was pretty damning, so what did Monsanto do? They BOUGHT the bee company.

And it is getting harder and harder for farmer's to find non-GMO seeds, since Monsanto is buying up all the non-GMO seed companies and discontinuing them. Dude, google it. It's all out there and not at all hard to find.

A bee research company released tests that said that certain pesticides, many of which are made by Monsanto, were lethal to bee colonies. It was pretty damning, so what did Monsanto do? They BOUGHT the bee company.

And it is getting harder and harder for farmer's to find non-GMO seeds, since Monsanto is buying up all the non-GMO seed companies and discontinuing them. Dude, google it. It's all out there and not at all hard to find.

Certain pesticides are a candidate for a pontential cause of CCD and the EU is banning said pesticide as a precaution.

But how does that relate to GM crops? Said pesticides are not specific to any GM crop in particular.

Also, for non GMO seeds without a contract clause, one can simply find someone growing said plants, take some seeds, and then start anew.

All this Anti GMO crap is really anti-technology/luddism in a new shiny coat.

Certain pesticides are a candidate for a pontential cause of CCD and the EU is banning said pesticide as a precaution.
While our bought and paid for government is about to allow the use of MORE pesticides and MORE carcinogenic chemicals like Round-Up.

Also, for non GMO seeds without a contract clause, one can simply find someone growing said plants, take some seeds, and then start anew.
What part of "they are making these plants impossible to find", as in intentional extinction, do you not understand? Jesus Christ.

But how does that relate to GM crops? Said pesticides are not specific to any GM crop in particular.
Because many GM crops, unfortunately, feed native pollinators, and all GM crops are doused in chemicals from the day they go into the ground. I don't want to eat it, and I certainly don't want my bees eating it.

No, I want to have a choice in what I eat, and study after study keeps coming out saying how bad these things can be. Look at the rates of diseases and conditions like Autism and cancer that have been soaring since GMO's were snuck into our food supply in 1996. You can stick your head in the sand like a good little Monsanto bootlicker until they control the whole world's food supply, but the rest of us won't have it.

While our bought and paid for government is about to allow the use of MORE pesticides and MORE carcinogenic chemicals like Round-Up.

What part of "they are making these plants impossible to find", as in intentional extinction, do you not understand? Jesus Christ.

Because many GM crops, unfortunately, feed native pollinators, and all GM crops are doused in chemicals from the day they go into the ground. I don't want to eat it, and I certainly don't want my bees eating it.

No, I want to have a choice in what I eat, and study after study keeps coming out saying how bad these things can be. Look at the rates of diseases and conditions like Autism and cancer that have been soaring since GMO's were snuck into our food supply in 1996. You can stick your head in the sand like a good little Monsanto bootlicker until they control the whole world's food supply, but the rest of us won't have it.

Or I can be a rational person and not believe the boogey man is hiding behind every corner. By the fact you now add autism to the list shows you are a fucking loon.

Go hide in your basement with your tinfoil hat on, or the Monsanto satilite will beam messages into your brain.

Or I can be a rational person and not believe the boogey man is hiding behind every corner. By the fact you now add autism to the list shows you are a fucking loon.

Autism is becoming more and more common every year. What, is it one in 40 kids now? I can't remember. When I was a kid, I knew NO ONE who was autistic - now they're everywhere. There is obviously something in our environment causing it. I would bet 100% it's coming from our fake-ass chemical-laden diet. Prove me wrong or shut up.

Autism is becoming more and more common every year. What, is it one in 40 kids now? I can't remember. When I was a kid, I knew NO ONE who was autistic - now they're everywhere. There is obviously something in our environment causing it. I would bet 100% it's coming from our fake-ass chemical-laden diet. Prove me wrong or shut up.

Um no. You are the one making the claim it is caused by a certain condition. The burden of proof is on you.

Again, basement, tin-foil, hide.

...a company that is now legislating itself immunity from our courts.

Of course, legislation requires a politician. No private company can legislate anything. So I'm wondering, do you hold equal ire towards the government meddlers in office that make cronyism possible?

Monsanto is buying up as many seed companies as they can

You suggesting a private company should be prevented from selling their assets to the highest bidder?

The shit they are growing is being turned into Doritos

So don't buy Doritos. I sure as hell don't

and Coca Cola.

Frankly, I didn't think there was anything in Coke that is actually 'grown'.

Now they're fucking with honeybees,

Link? Cite?

which pollinate 90% of what we eat.

Well, that's just not true. Bees do pollinate many foods, but 90%? I call bullshit.

A list of foods that utilize bee pollination:

List of crop plants pollinated by bees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back