Worldwide Business Image Of USA Now Shattered--War Criminals Now Instead!

There was no imminent threat against the embassy. The embassy had already been attacked. The building was in flames. The personnel in hiding. Soleimani was in Iraq overseeing the very successful embassy attack as well as imminent follow up attacks on our forces.

That Trump threatens attacks on heritage and cultural sites is not a matter of concern. Get back to me when there is such an attack. Why is Iranian heritage and culture so important to democrats? They certainly celebrate the destruction of American heritage and American cultural sites. They love it.
Idiot destruction of those places is a war crime Guess trumpettes don't care about that
Get back to me when democrats restore the monument to Robert E. Lee.

No I don't care about Iranian cultural sites. It's not like they would care about ours.
Historical sites should NEVER be the target of any military. Human history belongs to everyone.

There was no imminent threat against the embassy. The embassy had already been attacked. The building was in flames. The personnel in hiding. Soleimani was in Iraq overseeing the very successful embassy attack as well as imminent follow up attacks on our forces.

That Trump threatens attacks on heritage and cultural sites is not a matter of concern. Get back to me when there is such an attack. Why is Iranian heritage and culture so important to democrats? They certainly celebrate the destruction of American heritage and American cultural sites. They love it.
Idiot destruction of those places is a war crime Guess trumpettes don't care about that
Americans can't even wear a presidential slogan hat without worrying about being verbally abused or assaulted in their own nation. You have politicians, media and entertainers goading people to get violent against the terrible deplorables and dregs. Most of this for nothing.

It's not for nothing. We are in a civil war and the democrats are dedicated to ending America once and for all.

America survives as the Constitutional Republic, government of, by, and for the people, or the democrats win. One or the other.

democrats stand with Iran and the Mullahs because America is enemy of both Iran and democrats.

The perpetrator always makes the rules or lack thereof...you learned about the causation principle in third grade...remember?

By this amazing logic Hitler was in the right to do what he did...we learn more about you every day.
Hitler Bad. USA " Under Gawd"

hiroshima.jpg

napalm-girl-original-photograph-war-museum.jpg

Its what war is.

When America wins, democrats lose.

Trump has been brilliant in this; the democrats have come out 100% pro-terrorist with foaming at the mouth hatred of America.
Hatred of Republicans is more like it Those imbeciles don't have a clue about what makes America great
What makes America great Ed?

Americans can't even wear a presidential slogan hat without worrying about being verbally abused or assaulted in their own nation. You have politicians, media and entertainers goading people to get violent against the terrible deplorables and dregs. Most of this for nothing.

It's not for nothing. We are in a civil war and the democrats are dedicated to ending America once and for all.

America survives as the Constitutional Republic, government of, by, and for the people, or the democrats win. One or the other.

democrats stand with Iran and the Mullahs because America is enemy of both Iran and democrats.
Your moron is on the way to making America and our Constitution a mockery

No I don't care about Iranian cultural sites. It's not like they would care about ours.
Historical sites should NEVER be the target of any military. Human history belongs to everyone.

What constitutes an historical site?

The Muzzie Beasts destroyed Babylon and the Persian gardens. Aren't we really talking about a few mosques?

Trump has been brilliant in this; the democrats have come out 100% pro-terrorist with foaming at the mouth hatred of America.
Hatred of Republicans is more like it Those imbeciles don't have a clue about what makes America great
Just to give you an education gramps ,,when all people work together for the good of all and hate isn't brought into play like trump has done over his lifetime......I'll let you figure out the rest

Your moron is on the way to making America and our Constitution a mockery

By holding Soviet Star Chambers to try and oust his enemies?

Oh wait, that's you Stalinists....

Nazi Piloshiti thinks she's dictator and that the president has to bow and scrap to her, begging permission to make a military strike. To be fair, she's never read the Constitution so it's all a big mystery to her.

Being better than the rest of the world and not adopting the tactics of terrorist

Being better than the rest of the world and not adopting the tactics of terrorist
Seems to me there are some here UN,Bri included that are no better than the terrorists we hate

Bet you were upset when your god ordered the strike on bin Laden, since it was the same sort of situation....

Bet you were upset when your god ordered the strike on bin Laden, since it was the same sort of situation....

Bin Laden was a cultural site?

Damn dude, you really should not be drunk this early on a Sunday morning...god does not approve.

What constitutes an historical site?

The Muzzie Beasts destroyed Babylon and the Persian gardens. Aren't we really talking about a few mosques?
Any ancient site. Stonehenge, pyramids, the stone entrance to Theopetra cave etc...

Those sites represent human history and should be protected.

Just to give you an education gramps ,,when all people work together for the good of all and hate isn't brought into play like trump has done over his lifetime......I'll let you figure out the rest
Refuting "hate" is not unique to America ya tard.

I'll ask again....what makes America great?

Not having an uneducated unqualified moron in our WH tearing America down instead of lifting it up

Not having an uneducated unqualified moron in our WH tearing America down instead of lifting it up
Can you answer the question or not?

Bin Laden was a cultural site?

Damn dude, you really should not be drunk this early on a Sunday morning...god does not approve.

What a moron. You democrats are coming unglued about Trump taking out Obama's "dear, dear friend" Soleimani .

The death of Soleimani is a victory for America, so naturally it is a severe defeat for the democrats. Don't you have a pro-Iran riot that you should be at, showing your hatred for America?

iu

Democrats rally.

Forum List

Back