Worse than Nixon? Obama White House accused of hiding public information

So, no one wants to address my request for proof of how the president was dishonest?

Listen, I get that you guys don't like the president - not because he's black, but because he's a lib. That's fine, disliking the man because he's ass-backwards is one thing, inventing reasons to hate him is quite another.

Anyone who's not a conservative can see this very clearly.

Do you remember this?

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

Do you want to know what reporters think about that memo? Or will you just admit you are a partisan hack who will never look at the facts?

Barack Obama: The Least Transparent President in History | Democracy Now!

President Obama's muddy transparency record - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

HuffPost Live

AP Study: The Least Transparent Administration... | Truth Revolt

Please, feel free to tell me how wonderful and truthful Obama is.

I did not ask about transparency, I asked specifically about whether or not Obama has lied.

The matter of whether or not he has lived up to his promise of transparency, would probably very greatly, depending on your political perspective.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: No you political hack, it's because he's a lying sack of shit who claimed his would be the most transparent administration and it has been the least, you fucking racist!

What exactly did he lie about?

First off, I have a huge problem with the whole "unnamed source" garbage - translation: I made up a story and used a FAKE source in order to relate something that never happened.

It's a favorite amongst extremist and their never-ending quest to slam the opposition.

Jerome Corsi is famous for this - It's basically a way to smear someone without having to prove your allegations.

Hey, it works ... evidently.

Are you saying Watergate was a hoax?

NO, IF I DID I would have came right out and said "Watergate was a Hoax."

Here's a little refresher for you:

(CNN) -- Here's a look at what you need to know about Watergate, the 1970s political scandal that led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.
Timeline:

June 17, 1972 - Five men are arrested after breaking into Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate complex in Washington, DC. White House press secretary Ron Ziegler describes the incident as a "third-rate burglary."

October 10, 1972 - The Washington Post publishes a story by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward, stating that the FBI believes the Watergate break in was done by aides to President Nixon.

November 7, 1972 - President Richard Nixon is elected to a second term in office, defeating Democratic candidate George McGovern by a wide margin.

January 30, 1973 - Former White House aide G. Gordon Liddy and former CIA and FBI veteran James McCord, Security Director of the Committee to Re-elect the President (CREEP), are found guilty of conspiracy, burglary and bugging DNC headquarters. Five other people indicted in the Watergate had already pleaded guilty, early in the trial.

April 30, 1973 - Four of President Nixon's aides resign as the Watergate scandal grows. They are: John Dean, White House counsel; H. R. Haldeman, chief of staff; John D. Ehrlichman, assistant for domestic affairs; and Attorney General Richard G. Kleindienst.

May 17, 1973 - The Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities opens hearings into the Watergate incident, chaired by Sen. Sam Ervin (D, NC). The hearings are televised nationally.

May 19, 1973 - Archibald Cox is appointed special prosecutor in the Watergate investigation.

June 25-29, 1973 - Former White House counsel John Dean testifies before the Senate Select Committee about the White House, and Nixon's, involvement in the Watergate break-in and cover-up.

July 16, 1973 - During the Watergate hearings, former aide Alexander Butterfield reveals that President Nixon has been secretly recording all of his White House conversations since 1971.

July 23, 1973 - In a letter to Sam Ervin, Nixon explains his reason for not turning over the presidential tapes as "the special nature of tape recordings of private conversations is such that these principles (of executive privilege) apply with even greater force to tapes of private presidential conversations than to presidential papers."

July 26, 1973 - President Nixon responds to two subpoenas issued by the Ervin committee, by saying he will not comply with requests for copies of White House recordings. He also refuses a similar request from special prosecutor Archibald Cox.

August 29, 1973 - Federal Judge John Sirica orders President Nixon to turn over the tapes to him to be privately examined. Nixon does not comply and appeals all subpoenas and orders with regards to surrendering the tapes.

October 19, 1973 - The appeal is denied and the president is ordered to turn over the tapes to Mr. Cox. Nixon offers to give a summary of the White House conversations personally edited by him and verified by Sen. John Stennis (D, MS) instead. The summary offer is rejected and Mr. Cox is ordered to drop the case. Cox refuses.

October 20, 1973 - In what becomes known as the "Saturday Night Massacre," President Nixon orders the firing of Archibald Cox as special prosecutor. Rather than comply, Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus resign. Cox is eventually fired by Solicitor General Robert Bork.

November 1, 1973 - Leon Jaworski is named the special prosecutor.

Watergate Fast Facts - CNN.com

Watergate was supported by FACTS.

Last edited:
See to liberals his transparency promise is allowed to be broken because he only said it to get elected, all politicians lie, so they will say.

Though President Obama vowed to run the most transparent administration in history, his White House has quietly empowered itself to censor or delay the release of information in ways that not even Richard Nixon envisioned during the Watergate scandal, according to federal workers on the front lines of processing open records requests.

The workers, who spoke to The Washington Times only on the condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal, said that an April 15, 2009, memo from White House Counsel Gregory Craig to all federal agencies has slowed, and in some cases nixed, the public release of government documents that would have been released under prior administrations.

Read more: White House censors and slows release of information, agencies' workers say - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

There has never been an administration in the history of the United States MORE corrupt that the present administration. NONE.

My God - look around you. Even the Thug's own party is beginning to turn on him. Those same people that SWORE that the man "walked on water" are now turning their backs ion him.

This clown can't get out of town fast enough. But in the interim, he intends to screw as many people as possible. He is a clear and present danger to the United States of America.

He's a danger, eh? We better call the cops right away.

:lol:

No. We stop him at every turn, then, when the asshole is gone, reverse everything the thug did.

First off, I have a huge problem with the whole "unnamed source" garbage - translation: I made up a story and used a FAKE source in order to relate something that never happened.

It's a favorite amongst extremist and their never-ending quest to slam the opposition.

Jerome Corsi is famous for this - It's basically a way to smear someone without having to prove your allegations.

He said that his administration would be more open and transparent than all others before and it has been the exact opposite. I don't know how to make it more plain for you than that...

Obama: "This is the Most Transparent Administration in History."

Obama: "This is the Most Transparent Administration in History." | TechPresident

The reality......

“Obama is the sixth administration that’s been in office since I’ve been doing Freedom of Information Act work. … It’s kind of shocking to me to say this, but of the six, this administration is the worst on FOIA issues. The worst. There’s just no question about it,” said Katherine Meyer, a Washington lawyer who’s been filing FOIA cases since 1978. “This administration is raising one barrier after another. … It’s gotten to the point where I’m stunned — I’m really stunned.”

Read more: President Obama's muddy transparency record - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

What does Josh Gerstein have to do with the price of tea in China? He writes for Politico!

He has some kind of inside scoop on the WH and is such an impartial, objective, non-partisan reporter that he is somehow relevant to this conversation???

Try someone who actually looked into the matter -

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are about Transparency | PolitiFact

Your link proved him right, yet you still think he is wrong.

Crabbie, YOU are the very definition of a brain dead Obuma Zombie!

581156_533167893412840_340286680_n.jpg

Sorry, a big ass list with stuff on it like "Libya," and "Pelosi" ain't what I'm looking for.

Let me try this again - anyone have any evidence of Obama lying?

Please speak up.
Broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay

Lied about putting health care negotiations on C-SPAN

Lied about letting people keep their health insurance

Lied about the cost of Obamacare

Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists, and falsely claimed the money was for “green energy”

Falsely said he would not raise taxes on the poor and middle class

Falsely said he wanted to simplify the tax code, when he actually wanted to make it more complex

Falsely promised to accept public campaign financing and spending limits

Falsely said his campaign was not funded by large donors

» 252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama?s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc. Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Forum List

Back