Worst drought on record lowers Amazon rivers to all-time lows

It is the Co2 FRAUD that misdiagnoses the fires and prevents DESALINATION. If America had spend 1/100th on desalination over the past three decades that America has WASTED on the Co2 FRAUD, all coastal cities would have desalinated ocean water, and land based fresh water wouldn't be so low.

The Co2 FRAUD is the problem, as are the MORONS who believe it.
They say it’s too expensive. I disagree. What you do is pump it inland far enough that the ground soaks up the salt as the water flows down to a lake and by then it’s fresh water.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
They say it’s too expensive. I disagree. What you do is pump it inland far enough that the ground soaks up the salt as the water flows down to a lake and by then it’s fresh water.

Desalination plants are by the ocean (that's where the SALT water is), and they produce two streams

1. fresh water
2. very salty brine

The brine gets pumped back into the oceans. The Co2 FRAUD activists sue in court to stop that, claiming it kills a few clams...

I like the warmer than usual winters but I’d rather the lake freeze and the air be clean and water too. Even trump says he’s for clean air and water. Yea but what are you willing to give up Don?

Research, says that in fact, the largest volcanic eruption in recorded history took place 7,300 years ago when the Kikai-Akahoya eruption ejected at least 332 cubic km of ash and rock off the southwestern coast of Japan.

What did the Earth do ? It repaired itself...right ? That is called nature...isn't it ?

Last edited:
Do you remember: Research, says that in fact, the largest volcanic eruption in recorded history took place 7,300 years ago when the Kikai-Akahoya eruption ejected at least 332 cubic km of ash and rock off the southwestern coast of Japan.

What did the Earth do ? It repaired itself...right ?
That was a one day event. We’re pumping up pollution daily.

Trump says he’s for clean air and water. How? What’s he gonna do to give it to us? Specifically the clean air?

Do you remember: Research, says that in fact, the largest volcanic eruption in recorded history took place 7,300 years ago when the Kikai-Akahoya eruption ejected at least 332 cubic km of ash and rock off the southwestern coast of Japan.

What did the Earth do ? It repaired itself...right ? That is called nature...is it ?
So on3 week event compared to India, China, Russia, South America, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, Russia, all pumping out pollution daily.

You may shift the argument now to “there’s nothing we can do about it” but I would disagree

So on3 week event compared to India, China, Russia, South America, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, Russia, all pumping out pollution daily.

You may shift the argument now to “there’s nothing we can do about it” but I would disagree
I tried to tell them all we need to do is elect Kamala and pay higher taxes, and the earth will heal itself, but all they do is laugh at me.

:bang3:

I tried to tell them all we need to do is elect Kamala and pay higher taxes, and the earth will heal itself, but all they do is laugh at me.

:bang3:
Germany tried to go 100% green. They failed. But guess what? Now they are 50% greener. Dumb ass.

So...does anyone want to actually talk about the topic of the thread?

The problem with caring for the environment is that we are spending trillions on a Co2 FRAUD that is complete bullshit.

We could spend 1/10th of what we spend on Co2 FRAUD and clean up just about everything that needs it.

Co2 does NOTHING

Sincerely,

highly correlated satellite and balloon data

The problem with caring for the environment is that we are spending trillions on a Co2 FRAUD that is complete bullshit.

We could spend 1/10th of what we spend on Co2 FRAUD and clean up just about everything that needs it.

Co2 does NOTHING

Sincerely,

highly correlated satellite and balloon data
How will trump give us cleaner air?

We are. It’s happening because we are causing man made climate change.

who gives a fuck why?

I mean, be honest for just one minute...how much comfort and your lifestyle would you give up to "save the planet"?

We are. It’s happening because we are causing man made climate change.

There is no evidence of this at all. The only "warming" in the data is from Urban Heat Island Effect.

Earth climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANs
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

who gives a fuck why?

I mean, be honest for just one minute...how much comfort and your lifestyle would you give up to "save the planet"?
Quite a bit.

I'd be okay with a battery or hybrid car if they were mandated.

I'd pay more to fly on a plane.

I'd pay to have solar put on my roof.

Be okay with a tax on gas

Pay more for meat so we don't have cows methaning the planet

Yes, cow methane is a problem because it's a potent greenhouse gas that contributes to climate change

Methane is 28 times more effective at warming the atmosphere than carbon dioxide.

Cows are the biggest agricultural source
Cows are the primary agricultural source of greenhouse gases globally

Scientists are researching ways to make cows more sustainable, such as adding seaweed to their diet. One study found that adding 3 ounces of seaweed to a cow's diet each day reduced methane emissions by 82%.

Quite a bit.

I'd be okay with a battery or hybrid car if they were mandated.

I'd pay more to fly on a plane.

I'd pay to have solar put on my roof.

Be okay with a tax on gas

Pay more for meat so we don't have cows methaning the planet

Yes, cow methane is a problem because it's a potent greenhouse gas that contributes to climate change

Methane is 28 times more effective at warming the atmosphere than carbon dioxide.

Cows are the biggest agricultural source
Cows are the primary agricultural source of greenhouse gases globally

Scientists are researching ways to make cows more sustainable, such as adding seaweed to their diet. One study found that adding 3 ounces of seaweed to a cow's diet each day reduced methane emissions by 82%.

So, you are not willing to give up anything, just spend more money to keep what you have. This is why even if it is human's fault, we will not change to fix the problem.

Would you give up your car, would you give up beef?

Why do you not have a EV or hybrid now? Why wait till they are mandatory?

Why do you not have solar panels now, why wait till they are mandatory?

So, you are not willing to give up anything, just spend more money to keep what you have. This is why even if it is human's fault, we will not change to fix the problem.

Would you give up your car, would you give up beef?

Why do you not have a EV or hybrid now? Why wait till they are mandatory?

Why do you not have solar panels now, why wait till they are mandatory?
I'd give up my lawn. There's 1% of our nations gas consumption. Would you even be willing to give that up? Many Republicans here say no.

So they shouldn't cry about not having enough money. On average, they piss away $3000 a year cutting their lawns. On average.

I'd give up my lawn. There's 1% of our nations gas consumption. Would you even be willing to give that up? Many Republicans here say no.

So they shouldn't cry about not having enough money. On average, they piss away $3000 a year cutting their lawns. On average.

I would love to give up my lawn, I already refuse to water it so it is all brown and shitty looking. I pay $590 a year for it to be mowed as part of our HOA fee. I do nothing else to it.

Forum List

Back