Worst Movies Ever

I liked the way Ted was saying chicks from Boston talk during sex.

Oh yaaaah, oh yaaaaah. Haaarder......Haaaarder.

:lol:

I will not add anything except that my husband was on the floor...fetal position and killing himself.

we laughed till we cried.

I've seen it twice. It cracks me up. Too bad Hollywood doesn't like the way Seth MacFarlane makes fun of everything. They don't appreciate being the butt of someone's jokes. They like making others the butt of their jokes. Problem is none of them are as funny as Seth MacFarlane.

Great book!

418dqkc0pfl_ss500_.jpg

Did I already put up one of my hubby's faves called Night of the Lepus? And every time I post in this thread Gloria Gaynor starts singing in my head because I've watched all of these.

night_of_the_lepus_fangs.jpg

Valley of the Gwangi? Dear heavens, I must really love him :) I'm getting cold chills putting this out on the internet.

valley-gwangi-a.jpg

I liked the way Ted was saying chicks from Boston talk during sex.

Oh yaaaah, oh yaaaaah. Haaarder......Haaaarder.

:lol:

I will not add anything except that my husband was on the floor...fetal position and killing himself.

we laughed till we cried.

I've seen it twice. It cracks me up. Too bad Hollywood doesn't like the way Seth MacFarlane makes fun of everything. They don't appreciate being the butt of someone's jokes. They like making others the butt of their jokes. Problem is none of them are as funny as Seth MacFarlane.

Seth is like an American version of Monty Python. Never in my life did I imagine that a teddy bear buzzed out on beer could be so funny.

I know I'm late to the game here, but Deep Impact has got to be on the list somewhere

Movie about a comet heading to impact the earth unless we can destroy it

So bad I was hoping the humans fail!

The phrase on the movie poster reads

Oceans Rise
Cities Fall
Hope Survives

I puked!

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the game here, but Deep Impact has got to be on the list somewhere

Movie about an comet heading to impact the earth unless we can destroy it

Oceans Rise
Cities Fall
Hope Survives

I puked!

I actually enjoyed that movie.:razz:

Movie about a comet heading to impact the earth unless we can destroy it

Oceans Rise
Cities Fall
Hope Survives

I puked!

I actually enjoyed that movie.:razz:

Sorry noomi, just my opinion

I actually enjoy The Happening, and I think it's universally hated

Last edited:
"Gone with the Wind". A chic flic that seemed to go on forever. Once, I resolved to watch it to the end, but fell asleep while Clark Gable was talking baby talk to his little girl...

And I am from Atlanta.

Forum List

Back