Worst Movies Ever

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

They spent about 2 of the 9 hours showing close-ups of that damn ring.

onering.jpg
[/IMG]

Wait a minute. It's really not a B. I'll put this up actually on my A list.

The Changeling.....

Anyone else know this scary movie?

It's when the ghost of the child starts pounding the you know what out of the side of the bathtub and then the rubber ball comes down the stairs...

ok gonna scream now.

The Stuff.

So bad I put it out of my mind. I just blanked it out.

but, but then......

I saw it on the shelf of a thrift store, and all the horrors of trying to get through it came rushing back to me.

I still think The Happening was the worst movie ever made. It's just painful to watch the idiocy that goes on in that horrendous waste of time. Mark Wahlberg... WTF were you thinking?

The happening had potential just like so many movies. If they would just consult me and let me tweak them a bit, I could save so many movies. Lol

The worst movie I've ever scene, and this is saying a lot cuz I watch a lot of movies, was adapted from a book. The book was actually good, written by F. Scott Fizgerald. But some books should stay books.

Such is the case with Benjamin Buttons. Seeing Brad Pitt's head CG'ed on to that tiny freak body was so laughable and stupid. Worst movie ever!!!!!

I still think The Happening was the worst movie ever made. It's just painful to watch the idiocy that goes on in that horrendous waste of time. Mark Wahlberg... WTF were you thinking?

The happening had potential just like so many movies. If they would just consult me and let me tweak them a bit, I could save so many movies. Lol

The worst movie I've ever scene, and this is saying a lot cuz I watch a lot of movies, was adapted from a book. The book was actually good, written by F. Scott Fizgerald. But some books should stay books.

Such is the case with Benjamin Buttons. Seeing Brad Pitt's head CG'ed on to that tiny freak body was so laughable and stupid. Worst movie ever!!!!!

I had forgotten about b buttons. Simply horrible

"Michael' with John Travolta as the angel.
The only movie I've walked out on.
I never saw this film, but I remember seeing the commercials about it. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it about the movie that made you get up and leave?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

"Michael' with John Travolta as the angel.
The only movie I've walked out on.
I never saw this film, but I remember seeing the commercials about it. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it about the movie that made you get up and leave?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I actually loved it. The scene with Travolta and the Bull is a classic.

BATTLE!

I loved "Them" never looked at ants the same way ever again....

I'm going to check out "them" today. I have passed it by a million times on Netflix but you've piqued my curiosity.

It's a classic B sci fi movie. Really enjoyable if your into that kind of thing. The happening was supposed to reflect that B movie, 50's feeling. Don't think a lot of people got that. I think "The Happening" should have been shown in black and white.

I just saw the worst film ever made this morning on channel 5 British tv. Its is called "Thunderpants".

I cannot believe I watched it all the way through, but I did not believe it could go on getting worse, but it did. It was about a boy who had two stomaches and he farted all the time. He ended up fueling a Nasa rocket with his methane farts, and rescuing some stranded astronauts.

It was far worse than "They saved Hitlers brain" which was my previous contender.

I cannot believe anyone sat down and wrote the script expecting it to be made into a film, and I cannot believe anyone that read the script would actually make a film of it. BUT THEY DID.

It is hard to beat, "Terror of Tinytown", which was a Western with an all midget cast...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSwwS_0MKEc][The Terror of Tiny Town] Mister Jack and Missus Jill - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back