Worst Movies Ever

axe-giant.jpg

The acting sucks, the plot sucks, the make-up effects suck. Everything about this movie sucks.

Striptease
Gigli
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Blair Witch

Striptease was horrible.

But "Showgirls" was not just horrible; it was disappointing.

That much gyrating nudity of a fairly hot looking woman -- but with zero shwing factor.
I agree on Showgirls, but any movie with Demi Moore undressed like that, along with Burt Reynolds having fun with a role can't be all bad.

Has anyone mentioned "The Great Gatsby" as worst movie ever? :)

Immie

J/k seeing as who started the thread.

Striptease
Gigli
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Blair Witch

Striptease was horrible.

That much gyrating nudity of a fairly hot looking woman -- but with zero shwing factor.
I agree on Showgirls, but any movie with Demi Moore undressed like that, along with Burt Reynolds having fun with a role can't be all bad.

You're thinking of Striptease.

Last edited:
Striptease was horrible.

You're thinking of Striptease.
Proof that you have reading comprehension issues. :lol:

Last edited:
Iron Sky - This movie is so bad it is actually funny. Unfortunately, because this movie had Nazi's in it, it was not released in the States.
Could only be viewed on the net.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Py_IndUbcxc#]Iron Sky Official Theatrical Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back