Worst Movies Ever

Speaking of Travolta.....

Battlefield Earth

What a toxic waste dump! :lol:

I almost forgot about that one...

I generally agree with Oddball. I almost never agree with Zona. Yet, here i am agreeing with both of them.

Battlefield Earth was a crappy piece of science fiction from the Dyanetics / "SCIENTOLOGY" huckster L. Ron Hubbard.

It became a classic fart of cinematography starring Vinnie Barbarino.

What a fucking colossal piece of shit. One of the most boring useless films ever screened.

By flavor of the day standards.

That's pretty much true of 99% of all movies, but at the time the Sixth Sense was the talk of the movie going world. Not many movies got its kind of buzz.

Unbreakable, The village, the last airbender, after earth......

stinkaroonie! :)
I like Unbreakable. And he did a small movie called 'Devil' that isn't bad for what it is.

He should change gears and do a romantic comedy. :lol:

Speaking of Travolta.....

Battlefield Earth

What a toxic waste dump! :lol:

I almost forgot about that one...

I generally agree with Oddball. I almost never agree with Zona. Yet, here i am agreeing with both of them.

Battlefield Earth was a crappy piece of science fiction from the Dyanetics / "SCIENTOLOGY" huckster L. Ron Hubbard.

It became a classic fart of cinematography starring Vinnie Barbarino.

What a fucking colossal piece of shit. One of the most boring useless films ever screened.
And the main reason it sucked WAS Travolta!

If I didn't know about his devotion to Scientology, I would say he tanked it on purpose, his acting is so bad.

MV5BMTI0NTA5ODQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTUwMDY5._V1._SX315_SY475_.jpg

Space Balls is by far one of the worst movies ever.

Last edited:
Just tried to watch Disney's "Oz, The Great and Powerful," forced myself to keep watching but could only muster half way and turned it off. What a STUPID movie. It seems to me that just about EVERYTHING coming out of hollyweird is SHIT nowadays, aside from the occasional animated flick.

"To Rome With Love"...stupid, stupid, stupid!!! And not in a good way!

I don't know of any horrible ones, currently. On the flip side, I've got some good ones:

~ Limitless
~ The Dark Knight
~ The Dark Knight Rises
~ The Last Samurai
~ Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
~ Men in Black III
~ The Thing
~ The Mist

Just watched the last half of the best "worst" movie ever - the world premiere of "Sharknado" on the SciFi network. That's right, global warming has caused massive tornados that form offshore and pick up - you guessed it - hungry sharks (!) which are then rained down over the LA area. Just FYI, the finale involves Ian Zierling (of Beverly Hills 90210 fame) and a chain saw. It comes on again at 1:00 AM EST for any insomniacs (or masochists) out there!

Forum List

Back