Worst of times

20200523_120830.jpg

Both sides are crushed and the center kicked in.
I had even bolted on the extra padlocks myself when I bought it to add more security to it.
Aluminum scrap now

Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs. 10's of thousands down the tubes for me personally. Then a few days ago my truck lost power and I had to have it towed to the shop. Yesterday morning I got the call that cylinders 2 & 4 had less than 40% compression. Now this morning the police department calls me at 3am telling me that my jobs box lid has been pryed open and the box was empty and wondering if I left it that way...

Worst 3 months of my entire adult life

Hang in there Grampa better days are ahead for you!!

Good luck with your truck.
It's done. Has a quarter million hard miles on it so I'm gonna sell the tires and rims (only a year old) and sell the truck for whatever i can get out of it.
If you go to buy a good used truck I hope you can afford it. They are going for a premium because Obama and the Dems instituted the absolutely stupid $3billion cash for clunkers they destroyed thousands of good used work trucks. That was just one piece of their war on the working class.

They wanted to make them unaffordable so that people need to go in debt to buy a vehicle. One of Obama's ways of stealing from the working class to give to the rich bankers.
I won't be buying new in this economy. I don't have faith that the fear mongering won't spike again this fall.
I've been looking at the used truck market and the prices are just as insane as the new market.
shop on craigslist............before long the prices will drop.......because people will be out of money.........shitty way to look at it.......but it's reality.

Can't stand thieves...................and the economy is hit way harder than those NOT AFFECTED are saying.

A Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.......a Depression is when you lose yours.......unless you suckle on Gov't tits all your life..............those types ...........say............SUCK IT UP.......because they are on Daddy's tits already..............

Good luck Gramps................gonna be hell trying to salvage this country after this nonsense.

Take the stuff you care about from a vehicle that you abandoned to a tow truck. Common sense?
99& of my tools are already on a jobsite or in my garage. I have more tools than I can haul in 1 trip with a trailer and my truck. I don't have time to be freaking out over the location of every item all the time.
Honestly what irritates me more are the cases of self fed screws and nails. That shit cost more than the guns to put them in.

Take the stuff you care about from a vehicle that you abandoned to a tow truck. Common sense?
99& of my tools are already on a jobsite or in my garage. I have more tools than I can haul in 1 trip with a trailer and my truck. I don't have time to be freaking out over the location of every item all the time.
Honestly what irritates me more are the cases of self fed screws and nails. That shit cost more than the guns to put them in.
So your tools are at a jobsite or in your garage? And yet you continue to bitch about the inconvenience of location of your tools.

You really are a whiney little bitch.

Get back to work gramps, and paint some fucking walls.

So your tools are at a jobsite or in your garage? And yet you continue to bitch about the inconvenience of location of your tools.

...and the Cockbite of the Year Award goes to...

The award goes to you and anyone else, Missourian, that coddles this little bitch. He needs to get off his sorry lazy ass and improve his job skills.

The award goes to you and anyone else, Missourian, that coddles this little bitch. He needs to get off his sorry lazy ass and improve his job skills.
What do job skills have to do with this topic?

What a miserable little person you are.

It's your OP in General Discussion. Only a miserable person would post about having such a sorry sore ass to the whole world.
You are Trumps Wet Dream.

It's your OP in General Discussion. Only a miserable person would post about having such a sorry sore ass to the whole world.
You are Trumps Wet Dream.
Point out what in my op defines me as a "sorry ass" and be specific.

MILLIONS of people lost work because of the government fear mongering.
EVERYONE has car troubles at some point in life.
MANY have their cars or homes broken into every month.

In the last 3 weeks I managed to finish a major bath renovation with dual zone heated floors and a walk in 6X9 multiheaded shower. Removed and installed a new dashboard cluster in the truck i bought. Removed and installed dual catalytic converters/exhaust in the truck from the manifold to the rear of the truck. Took the bed off and installed new brake lines from the main distribution box to the hubs. And I'm obviously not a mechanic.
20200618_080231.jpg
20200610_123741.jpg
20200617_091715.jpg
20200610_130104.jpg
20200609_113055.jpg
20200409_121143.jpg
20200331_122659.jpg
20200312_121800.jpg
20200204_093858.jpg
20200131_144545.jpg
20191113_141446.jpg
20190718_130943.jpg
20190723_100827.jpg
20190812_113426.jpg

Sharing my stories is somehow indicative of my work ethic or laziness how?

Here's a few examples of my "laziness"

Judging someone based solely on an online political interaction forum is stupid.

You never hit a woman...

You never speak ill of the dead...

And you never kick a man when he's down.

Empathy...do you have any?

Shit happens...there's no doubt that venting helps blow off steam.

How about a little commiseration...a little compassion for a fellow human being that is down on his luck?

Someday it may be you who needs to vent. No man is an island.

Point out what in my op defines me as a "sorry ass" and be specific.

MILLIONS of people lost work because of the government fear mongering.
EVERYONE has car troubles at some point in life.
MANY have their cars or homes broken into every month.

In the last 3 weeks I managed to finish a major bath renovation with dual zone heated floors and a walk in 6X9 multiheaded shower. Removed and installed a new dashboard cluster in the truck i bought. Removed and installed dual catalytic converters/exhaust in the truck from the manifold to the rear of the truck. Took the bed off and installed new brake lines from the main distribution box to the hubs. And I'm obviously not a mechanic. View attachment 352657View attachment 352658View attachment 352660View attachment 352661View attachment 352662View attachment 352663View attachment 352664View attachment 352665View attachment 352666View attachment 352667View attachment 352668View attachment 352669View attachment 352671View attachment 352672

Sharing my stories is somehow indicative of my work ethic or laziness how?

Here's a few examples of my "laziness"

Judging someone based solely on an online political interaction forum is stupid.
That is great work Gramps. :thup:

Forum List

Back