Worst of times

It's your sorry ass in General Discussion.

Yup, I didn't post it in POLITICS for a reason. But you took us down the rabbit hole anyways.
No I did not. You wanted someone to bite.
Still whining and crying Bitch that you are. Is DJT gonna get you some EBT help? Nope. Gilded Gold toilet seats don't create jobs.
Go Paint a Wall.
What a buffoon.

Welcome to ignore fool
Not a fool and very glad to be ignored.

Hurts, doesn't it? To be on the other end of nasty, hateful tirades when all you needed was a little help?

Yeah, mdk called me out.

And all at the hands of people in power who WE pay for parroting 'We're all in this together'
That phrase pisses me off more than almost anything.

No, we are not all in it together. Some have endured little to no hardship while others have had their entire lives upended or worse.

Oh god. You act as if a head gasket is the end of the world. Quit whining and suck it up sissy boy. Shit happens.
No I am acting as if it is financially devastating and a terrible stream of bad luck for my business.
Like I said earlier this situation is affecting everyone differently and for you to not recognize that means you're a pretty shallow thinker.

And all at the hands of people in power who WE pay for parroting 'We're all in this together'

No, we are not all in it together. Some have endured little to no hardship while others have had their entire lives upended or worse.

Oh god. You act as if a head gasket is the end of the world. Quit whining and suck it up sissy boy. Shit happens.
No I am acting as if it is financially devastating and a terrible stream of bad luck for my business.
Like I said earlier this situation is affecting everyone differently and for you to not recognize that means you're a pretty shallow thinker.

I only responded in light of your portrayal of yourself as a rugged individualist who often seems less than understanding of others complaining about any obstacles they might have to face. Next time, check your radiator, and you won't blow another head gasket

I only responded in light of your portrayal of yourself as a rugged individualist who often seems less than understanding of others complaining about any obstacles they might have to face. Next time, check your radiator, and you won't blow another head gasket
I don't belittle peoples bad experiences on here. Never have.
And my head gasket isn't the problem. If it was I would have already had it replaced.

Now troll on

Good luck with your truck.
It's done. Has a quarter million hard miles on it so I'm gonna sell the tires and rims (only a year old) and sell the truck for whatever i can get out of it.
If you go to buy a good used truck I hope you can afford it. They are going for a premium because Obama and the Dems instituted the absolutely stupid $3billion cash for clunkers they destroyed thousands of good used work trucks. That was just one piece of their war on the working class.

They wanted to make them unaffordable so that people need to go in debt to buy a vehicle. One of Obama's ways of stealing from the working class to give to the rich bankers.

Cash for clunkers was 11 years ago dumb ass, and any vehicles involved were old at the time. You need to update your list of things to whine about. Here's a fun fact. trump is considering reenacting that program this year. You gonna try to blame that on Obama too?

Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs. 10's of thousands down the tubes for me personally. Then a few days ago my truck lost power and I had to have it towed to the shop. Yesterday morning I got the call that cylinders 2 & 4 had less than 40% compression. Now this morning the police department calls me at 3am telling me that my jobs box lid has been pryed open and the box was empty and wondering if I left it that way...

Worst 3 months of my entire adult life
General Discussion.

Here's the problem I have with your sorry ass fucking OP, gramps.

"Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs."

What you should have started out with is this.

"Two and a half months ago the POTUS killed our jobs."

Late to the table, late COVIF-19 Response killed your job and 40+ million American jobs.

There is something fucking wrong with you. Really.

Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs. 10's of thousands down the tubes for me personally. Then a few days ago my truck lost power and I had to have it towed to the shop. Yesterday morning I got the call that cylinders 2 & 4 had less than 40% compression. Now this morning the police department calls me at 3am telling me that my jobs box lid has been pryed open and the box was empty and wondering if I left it that way...

Hang in there. I'm sorry you are going through this.

I'm so sorry gramps! :(

P.S.
Check your insurance policy on your truck, theft might be covered for the tools.
Unfortunately my commercial policy does not cover the contents. But like I said there wasn't much in the box. A couple expensive items and then a bunch of little shit that will be worthless to a thief. Thankfully most of my stuff is on the jobsite indoors. I got lucky.
Gonna check Tuesday when they open to see if they have camera footage.

I'm sorry, Grampa! Bad things come in threes, they always say. You're good to go now.

I'm sorry, Grampa! Bad things come in threes, they always say. You're good to go now.
Hallelujah, I am good to go then!

Good luck with your truck.
It's done. Has a quarter million hard miles on it so I'm gonna sell the tires and rims (only a year old) and sell the truck for whatever i can get out of it.
If you go to buy a good used truck I hope you can afford it. They are going for a premium because Obama and the Dems instituted the absolutely stupid $3billion cash for clunkers they destroyed thousands of good used work trucks. That was just one piece of their war on the working class.

They wanted to make them unaffordable so that people need to go in debt to buy a vehicle. One of Obama's ways of stealing from the working class to give to the rich bankers.

Cash for clunkers was 11 years ago dumb ass, and any vehicles involved were old at the time. You need to update your list of things to whine about. Here's a fun fact. trump is considering reenacting that program this year. You gonna try to blame that on Obama too?
Trump is smart, he isn't going to reenact that program.

The truck I drive the most is 45 years old. Still runs great.

General Discussion.

Late to the table, late COVIF-19 Response killed your job and 40+ million American jobs.
Christ dude, really?
Gotta make it political at any cost.....

You notice I didn't blame my leftist mayor? You notice I didn't blame the House for a fucked up stimulus bill? You notice that I didn't make ANY political inference to our current situation or my bad luck?

Not everything has to be looked at through a fucking partisan lense ya douche
"Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs"

I didn't have to notice anything leftist or partisan. You posted it. "leftist mayor" "the House" That's all I had to read about your comment. YOU did exactly what you deny.
They were examples of what I could have said in my op but didn't. The op is what YOU took and twisted into your partisan bullshit.

You're an idiot and thats putting it politely
Give em' Hell Gramps!

General Discussion.

Christ dude, really?

You notice I didn't blame my leftist mayor? You notice I didn't blame the House for a fucked up stimulus bill? You notice that I didn't make ANY political inference to our current situation or my bad luck?

Not everything has to be looked at through a fucking partisan lense ya douche
"Two and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs"

I didn't have to notice anything leftist or partisan. You posted it. "leftist mayor" "the House" That's all I had to read about your comment. YOU did exactly what you deny.
They were examples of what I could have said in my op but didn't. The op is what YOU took and twisted into your partisan bullshit.

You're an idiot and thats putting it politely
you got that right.....

General Discussion.

Christ dude, really?
Yes, really.
And no I don't.
Your Henchman in the Oval Office has. Defend DJT now, when you need a little help to get a leg up.
The POTUS didn't kill anybody's job you TDS afflicted moron.

I swear, TDS makes you people stupider by the day.
Nope. DJT Magnifies the Stupidity of you and his 33% political right wing base.
is that compared to your 33% political left wing base?....just asking....

Why do partisans insist on ruining every thread?
It caught me off guard. I didn't even hint at politics in the op but he didn't hesitate to got straight to it.

I can't even fathom politics consuming my every thought on every subject.
there are some people here who cant stop talking about trump......they see him everywhere....

I'm so sorry for you Grampa Murked U :(
But I'm sure everything will change soon, very soon! :cryhug_1_:

wo and a half months ago the virus killed our jobs. 10's of thousands down the tubes for me personally. Then a few days ago my truck lost power and I had to have it towed to the shop. Yesterday morning I got the call that cylinders 2 & 4 had less than 40% compression. Now this morning the police department calls me at 3am telling me that my jobs box lid has been pryed open and the box was empty and wondering if I left it that way...
I am really sorry to hear that happened to you. With over 34 million Americans out of work, it's going to be a long climb back up to where we were before the virus hit. You can thank China for that.

Bulldog a shallow thinker? Perish the thought.

I have never seen him indulge in any thinking at all.

Forum List

Back