🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Worst President" Bush more popular than Obama

Wow what an eye opener. Wonder when the last time was that an ex-POTUS had better numbers than a sitting one.

Oh yeah --- all of 'em. With the possible exceptions of Hoover, Wilson, (A) Johnson and Buchanan.
You left out Carter and eventually obama.
Obama having worse numbers than W even though the media worship him. I'm surprised.

That just shows how sucky he really is. Even the media's constant ass kissing can't save him.

It took nearly a decade for Americans polled to warm towards Bush

Bush was polling pretty low toward the end of his Administration. He dipped down to 25 percent at one point. We'll see where Obama is polling this many years after he leaves office.

I doubt he will ever hit 25 percent.
Obama wont poll nearly as badly at the end of his term because he doesnt have the media relentless beating on him every day, like Bush did.
:bsflag:

We can actually see how "well" GWB would poll TODAY by looking at how well Jeb Bush is polling.

It took nearly a decade for Americans polled to warm towards Bush

Bush was polling pretty low toward the end of his Administration. He dipped down to 25 percent at one point. We'll see where Obama is polling this many years after he leaves office.

Obama wont poll nearly as badly at the end of his term because he doesnt have the media relentless beating on him every day, like Bush did.

Not to mention, you'll have his bootlickers like G5000 going on and on about how great he was for many years to come....
Good luck finding a post by me talking about how great Obama is.

You're still butthurt and confused over having lies debunked and conflating the truth with Obama.

RUBE: Obama doesn't drink water.

G5000: Here is a video of Obama drinking water.

RUBE: Obama-lover!

Dipshit.

Why dont you respond to this thread instead of trying to derail it, ya putz?

I am responding to this thread. Seeing as you have declared your intended and desired goal to completely destroy the United States of America and obliterate her citizens off the face of the Earth, everything you say is understood to be clearly intended to further propagate that goal. Bush is polling well? Rabbi see it as a good thing? This must be all part of the plan to kill America.

Dont you miss George W? How I long for the days when our foreign policy principle was a little more sophisticated than "dont do stupid shit".

Why would I miss George W. Bush? He was as bad as Obama is, but a fucking moron on top of it. At least Obama is intelligent. At this point, I've given up hope that we're going to see a worth while person in the White House again before I die.
You had me till you said Obama is intelligent.

Like g5000, I too don't have much love for Obama; nonetheless, at the risk of "taxing" the remaining brain cells of right wingers on here, note that the survey has a + or -3% margin of error.....and if Bush is at 52% and Obama at 49% favorable.......well, maybe right wingers can take off their shoes and with the help of their toes, figure it all out. LOL

Good luck finding a post by me talking about how great Obama is.

You're still butthurt and confused over having lies debunked and conflating the truth with Obama.

RUBE: Obama doesn't drink water.

G5000: Here is a video of Obama drinking water.

RUBE: Obama-lover!

Dipshit.

More like:

Sane Person: Why do suck Obama's cock?

Jake5000: His cum tastes like honey

Sane Person: Obama lover!

Jake5000: I'm a Republican who knows that Obama is god.

Dipshit!

That just shows how sucky he really is. Even the media's constant ass kissing can't save him.

Thank you for OPENLY admitting that FOX news, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, etc. are NOT media......finally some honesty from a R-W'er???

LOL

Yet Bush polls higher than your little tin god does now - at this moment, Jake...

That's because Bush's ability to do damage is done,

unless of course his 'heir' Jeb gets elected.
Bush's favorability in the spring of 2007, which would compare to Obama now,

was about 37%.

Doesn't change the fact that today, Bush is more popular than your little tin god.

And Carter is more popular than Bush.

Jimmy Carter thanks you for your endorsement.

That's just gotta sting liberal butt.
But yeah I miss the days when we had adults running the administration. I didnt worry that someone was going to use the IRS to promote his political party, or use the Labor Department to punish a political opponent. Or would spend time trying to figure out how to evade an FOIA request ahead of time. Nope, we had dedicated public servants under Bush. Shit, I'd almost vote for his brother at this point. Almost.
George W. Bush more popular than Obama poll - Yahoo News

Yes, let's harken back to those wonderful days of yore when George W. Bush pushed for a war in Iraq in order to find nonexistent WMDs which ultimately led to thousands of Americans dead and maimed and Iraq in the Iranian sphere of influence as fears of a new caliphate worry leaders in the ME, Europe, and the US. Or how about the immediate aftermath of the war when keeping the peace was impossible due to an insufficient force and the end result was that sizeable amounts of munitions fell into the hands of the insurgency and chaos reigned in the streets because there was no civilian authority.

On the domestic front, let's not forget how our CEO president couldn't seem to cobble together a federal response to Katrina which everyone saw coming for a whole week on Satellite imaging, and after the storm struck, it took the Federal Gov't 4 days to get ANY relief to the people of the city.

Then, let us not forget the economic collapse which was only dwarfed by the Great Depression, and resulted in millions of people losing their jobs and their homes while trillions of dollars of wealth was wiped out virtually overnight.

I look forward to seeing George W. Bush playing a prominent role in next year's GOP national convention as the new Republican standard bearer points to Bush as the shining beacon of conservative leadership that this country again needs.

Last edited:
Thank you for OPENLY admitting that FOX news, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, etc. are NOT media......finally some honesty from a R-W'er???

LOL

They are "alternative media," Comrade.

The Internet and rise of cable broke the monopoly that your party has on information.... :sad::sad::sad:

Bummer...:poke:

So why are nuts like you still trying to blame conservative failures on media bias?

Is it going to be possible for any president to be "popular" ?

I honestly don't know.

That's just gotta sting liberal butt.
But yeah I miss the days when we had adults running the administration. I didnt worry that someone was going to use the IRS to promote his political party, or use the Labor Department to punish a political opponent. Or would spend time trying to figure out how to evade an FOIA request ahead of time. Nope, we had dedicated public servants under Bush. Shit, I'd almost vote for his brother at this point. Almost.
George W. Bush more popular than Obama poll - Yahoo News

Yes, let's harken back to those wonderful days of yore when George W. Bush pushed for a war in Iraq in order to find nonexistent WMDs which ultimately led to thousands of Americans dead and maimed and Iraq in the Iranian sphere of influence as fears of a new caliphate worry leaders in the ME, Europe, and the US. Or how about the immediate aftermath of the war when keeping the peace was impossible due to an insufficient force and the end result was that sizeable amounts of munitions fell into the hands of the insurgency and chaos reigned in the streets because there was no civilian authority.

On the domestic front, let's not forget how our CEO president couldn't seem to cobble together a federal response to Katrina which everyone saw coming for a whole week on Satellite imaging, and after the storm struck, it took the Federal Gov't 4 days to get ANY relief to the people of the city.

Then, let us not forget the economic collapse which was only dwarfed by the Great Depression, and resulted in millions of people losing their jobs and their homes while trillions of dollars of wealth was wiped out virtually overnight.

I look forward to seeing George W. Bush playing a prominent roll in next year's GOP national convention as the new Republican standard bearer points to Bush as the shining beacon of conservative leadership that this country again needs.
Hmm, you forget:
Democrats voted for the war and continued all through Bush's presidency to fund it.
The Democrat governor and mayor in NOLA screwed up their own evacuation plan and didnt request federal help until the disaster was ongoing
Let's not forget that Democrats ran Congress during that time and refused to rein in Fannie/Freddie, despite ample evidence of the tremendous risk. Who said "Let's roll the dice"?

Forum List

Back