Worst war on oil ever...

You live in Temecula, it is not like you are in the artic north. No way even at its coldest you should be using more than 3 or 4 gallons a day.
who uses fuel oil in california, almost observant of you, you should of assumed I moved to connecticut and did not update my profile, but, if one did use fuel on Red Mountain, it would be at least hundreds throughout winter.

who uses fuel oil in california, almost observant of you, you should of assumed I moved to connecticut and did not update my profile, but, if one did use fuel on Red Mountain, it would be at least hundreds throughout winter.

Sure, I should just magically know you moved to a different state....:rolleyes:

Even with that said, even in CT going through more than 7 gallons of fuel oil a day seems rather extreme.

The choices politicians make for me effect my life more than my own choices.

Seems that moving into a 145 year old house in a very cold environment is a bigger problem than the cost of fuel oil.

But the good news for you is that the price is down almost 2 dollars from a high in 2022

Seems like you made a lot of life choices that did not turn out well and now are blaming someone else.

No, the choices were made by your idiots. The choices THEY made have adversely affected all but the rich.

You too are affected, you're just too stupid to admit it.

No, the choices were made by your idiots.

Who made them move to CT?

Who made them buy a 145 year old house?

Sorry, but my life is not sucking like yours and his seem to be.

I paid less this November for heating my house than I did last Nov, which was my first month in the brand new house. Smaller house, only 2250 sqft, better insulation, better window and a gas fireplace all add up to me paying about 1/3 less than I did two Novembers ago before having this house built.

Seems that moving into a 145 year old house in a very cold environment is a bigger problem than the cost of fuel oil.

But the good news for you is that the price is down almost 2 dollars from a high in 2022
Connecticut is not very cold. The ocean keeps us much warmer than other states. I am slowly insulating. I should of done in different, before I moved in. But this is all new for me.

The price of fuel oil never got much higher than this. Which is weird, at one point fuel oil was cheaper than gasoline, now fuel oil is more expensive than gas.

I just keep the thermostat down low. I am insulating my top floor. And a 145 year old house is a lot less expensive, mortgage and tax, than anything else.

The government made me buy my house. It is called property tax, $3100 on a house that cost $145. I got lucky I found a piece of shit fixer upper.

Speaking of piece a of shit, why attempt to denigrate me for pointing out what I see in my life. I would think a nice intelligent person would welcome the opportunity to learn about what others go through.

The government made me buy my house. It is called property tax, $3100 on a house that cost $145. I got lucky I found a piece of shit fixer upper.

Speaking of piece a of shit, why attempt to denigrate me for pointing out what I see in my life. I would think a nice intelligent person would welcome the opportunity to learn about what others go through.

The Govt did not make you do anything, these were all your choices.

I am not trying to denigrate you, just trying to get you to see that many of the things in your life that you blame on the Govt were choices you freely made.

The Govt really has far less control of your life than you seem to realize

No, the choices were made by your idiots. The choices THEY made have adversely affected all but the rich.

If he admits it his narrative is ruined. That’s why he spends all his energy trying to gaslight everyone.

Sorry, but my life is not sucking like yours and his seem to be.

I paid less this November for heating my house than I did last Nov, which was my first month in the brand new house. Smaller house, only 2250 sqft, better insulation, better window and a gas fireplace all add up to me paying about 1/3 less than I did two Novembers ago before having this house built.

My life is provably way the hell better than yours, silly boi.

Your claims of paying less are silly. New house, New boiler, New, higher heating bills.

The fact that you aren't hurting yet is merely the result of downsizing.

My house is twice the size of yours. Plus I have a workshop that is half the size of your entire house.

My heating bills have gone up a lot. But I can afford them.

They don't hurt me. But my neighbors who are not well off, but have been here for 50 years, long before it got popular, and expensive, they are now under enough pressure that they may have to move.

And that is sad. Because they are great people, and will no doubt be replaced by some silicon Valley jackass that doesn't care about the environment.

The Govt did not make you do anything, these were all your choices.

I am not trying to denigrate you, just trying to get you to see that many of the things in your life that you blame on the Govt were choices you freely made.

The Govt really has far less control of your life than you seem to realize

Just imagine how much better everyone would be if government were eliminated.

My life is provably way the hell better than yours, silly boi.

yet all you do is whine all fucking day about how Biden is making it suck.

Your claims of paying less are silly. New house, New boiler, New, higher heating bills.

Are you really this fucking stupid? New house means new, more efficient heat pump than the 20 year old one in the last house. New house means better insulation, double pane windows and plantation shutters which do an amazing job of keeping out both the heat and the cold. New house means only two floors (main and basement) to heat instead of 3 with far less sqft.

You truly might be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

My house is twice the size of yours. Plus I have a workshop that is half the size of your entire house.

Sucks to be you, I have no need of all that space.

Forum List

Back