Worst war on oil ever...

yet all you do is whine all fucking day about how Biden is making it suck.

Are you really this fucking stupid? New house means new, more efficient heat pump than the 20 year old one in the last house. New house means better insulation, double pane windows and plantation shutters which do an amazing job of keeping out both the heat and the cold. New house means only two floors (main and basement) to heat instead of 3 with far less sqft.

You truly might be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

Sucks to be you, I have no need of all that space.

I don't whine, dumbass. I observe how it is hurting the poor, and the middle class.

Little pissant, Xi cock sucker you, ignore the Americans being hurt by your heroes policies.

Progressive fascists, like you, have no empathy. I do. I care about the poor, and the middle class.

Little cookie cutter you, in your cookie cutter shitty house, in your cookie cutter neighborhood, living your sad, pathetic life, are so tied up in your beliefs that you ignore the harm your assholes are causing.

I don't whine, dumbass. I observe how it is hurting the poor, and the middle class.

is that what you tell yourself to help get to sleep at night, that is cool by me

As for the rest of your rant...that was epic, well done! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Move to Somalia, they pretty much did that there, how did it turn out?

No, they didn't, you ignorant clod. They merely traded one corrupt government, for a group of corrupt governments.

Damn you are not capable of critical thinking in the slightest are you....

is that what you tell yourself to help get to sleep at night, that is cool by me

As for the rest of your rant...that was epic, well done! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I sleep like a baby. I don't have things on my conscience, like you.

Or are you a sociopath who has none?

I sleep like a baby. I don't have things on my conscience, like you.

Or are you a sociopath who has none?

What could I possibly have on my conscience, I am a law abiding citizens just doing the best he can for him and his family.

My life has never been better, have every thing I could possibly need and most things I want. My daughter flew in yesterday so now I have both my kids home for the next week.

You on the other hand cannot stop whining bout how badly Biden has hurt you

Plus you are fucking stupid enough to think that a 20 year old heater would use less energy to heat a house than a brand new, more efficient one! You are one clueless moron.

What could I possibly have on my conscience, I am a law abiding citizens just doing the best he can for him and his family.

My life has never been better, have every thing I could possibly need and most things I want. My daughter flew in yesterday so now I have both my kids home for the next week.

You on the other hand cannot stop whining bout how badly Biden has hurt you

Plus you are fucking stupid enough to think that a 20 year old heater would use less energy to heat a house than a brand new, more efficient one! You are one clueless moron.

Xiden hasn't hurt me. His policies, that you incessantly defend, have harmed millions of Americans.

If you aren't a sociopath, which now seems likely that you are, you would have empathy for those harmed.

You don't.

So keep on with your banal life. You are boring.

Just what your masters want you to be.

Xiden hasn't hurt me. His policies, that you incessantly defend, have harmed millions of Americans.

I have not defended them even once. You are now back to lying about me.

If you aren't a sociopath, which now seems likely that you are, you would have empathy for those harmed.

I did not harm them, hell I did not even vote for Biden.

So keep on with your banal life. You are boring.

yet here you are unable to stop replying to me...says a great deal about your life! :itsok:

Cheapest price I could find is 3.09 in Mt Vernon.

Lo

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 10.08.35 AM.png
oks like you are a liar too.

I searched all of Illinois. Lowest price recorded is Mt. Vernon.

Ain't the internet wonderful! Exposes the bulshit artists in seconds.
You would be so much more believable if you would just post some proof.
Screenshot taken moments again, 10:07 PST, 11-25-23

I have not defended them even once. You are now back to lying about me.

I did not harm them, hell I did not even vote for Biden.

yet here you are unable to stop replying to me...says a great deal about your life! :itsok:

Yes, you defend the demofascists at every turn.

This very OP is a desperate attempt by you, to gaslight, and deflect away from the horrible xiden energy policies.

You keep trying to imply that I am suffering when I PROVED that I can buy you three times over with my cash on hand.

YOU are the one who is suffering, not me. You swill your beer while I enjoy my 18 year old Single Malts. Hell, I splurged recently and bought a bottle of M, at 1500 bucks.

I probably spend more on my dinners than you do on your house.

How many years are you going to be paying on it?

Sure you will have enough?

I hope so.

It's 5.80 at the chevron down in Incline Village. In most of Cali it is 5 bucks
There is NO doubt that gas can be higher at certain locations.

Yesterday I paid $3.40 per gallon, Exit 206 on I-5.
Six miles up the same Interstate, and 3 miles West, there was a station selling gas for $4.59.

I can't help those fools that choose to spend $1.19 MORE per gallon, then complain that gas costs them over $5.00 per gallon (even though it didn't)

There is NO doubt that gas can be higher at certain locations.

Yesterday I paid $3.40 per gallon, Exit 206 on I-5.
Six miles up the same Interstate, and 3 miles West, there was a station selling gas for $4.59.

I can't help those fools that choose to spend $1.19 MORE per gallon, then complain that gas costs them over $5.00 per gallon (even though it didn't)
Like I said. My cars are very valuable. I don't run shit gas through them, just like I don't shoot reloads through my guns.

The Govt did not make you do anything, these were all your choices.
The government has more control than you give it credit for.

I could not afford higher taxes. The government made me choose less tax.

California's government policies have destroyed many businesses, Federal policies have as well. Those policies destroyed the businesses I worked for. Now I have to go to a place in the country where my type of work still exists.

You are naive to think that the government does not effect our lives.

California's government policies have destroyed many businesses, Federal policies have as well. Those policies destroyed the businesses I worked for. Now I have to go to a place in the country where my type of work still exists.

Oh, the gulper isn't naive. He hopes to prosper from the misery of others. He's your typical sociopath.

Not sure what type of field you are in, but seems doubtful it was the Govt that did it and not just progress.

But even with that there are always choices to be made. At the grand old age of 48 I made a complete and total career change into a field that was growing and in demand. Fast forward just about 12 years and it was a most excellent choice.

Yes, the Govt can effect our lives, but we do not have to allow them to control it.

Forum List

Back