Worst war on oil ever...

Nothing, my initial posting was incorrect, so I apologized to who I was responding to for being an idiot, all of which has jack to do with the national average.

Oh well in that case I'll follow suit and offer my own apologies....

Jo

No, sucks to be you. You are happy about paying double for something.

gas has not been 1.34 in a long ass time, so not really sure what the fuck you are talking about, but then again neither are you.

gas has not been 1.34 in a long ass time, so not really sure what the fuck you are talking about, but then again neither are you.

Correct. Not since TRUMP was president.

Years of bidenflation raising the cost of EVERYTHING.

Not even when Trump was president.

Why must you lie about everything?

Yeah, when Trump was president. Why you lie all of the time?

Oh, right....because you are a progressive statist.

Even with the Ukraine War, there will be no worldwide shortage of crude oil in the next year to effect gasoline prices, no U.S. shortage of natural gas, though regional problems with hurricanes and refineries and distribution are always possible. All indications are that the direction of world crude oil prices is heading down, in large part due to increasing production in Angola and Nigeria. The recent failure of the Saudis to get African countries in OPEC+ to cut production seems to indicate that its power has lessened significantly even as it has re-oriented somewhat away from the U.S. “camp.” The Hamas-Israel “war” will probably pass in a few months and not greatly effect oil production at all. The markets certainly don’t seem to be especially concerned.

The U.S. is all but energy self-reliant even if a war or major disruptions in the Gulf occurs or the Ukraine War widens, though of course speculation, futures contracts, long-term contracts and obligations to help allies, and the taking of super profits by our own companies would all tend to raise gasoline prices significantly in those cases. The U.S. continues to pump record amounts of oil and natural gas, export record amounts of LNG, while becoming more efficient in many energy-saving areas.

The U.S. but probably not China is likely to have serious trouble reaching its present aims for massive conversion to EVs in the next two decades, but general Lithium production will clearly be no problem — its world market price has fallen dramatically and new huge discoveries have been made, and new sources will come on line as needed with few problems.

In short the U.S energy situation is good. The energy situation in parts of Europe is not good and will hobble German industry especially — and China remains highly vulnerable if there is decoupling or sanctions and fighting over Taiwan or the South China Sea.

The partisan talk here is mostly ridiculous.

Lots of words there Nostradomous. To say what exactly?

That fuel prices will remain 2X over President Trumps prices? Before the killing of pipeline construction? Sending rigs out 200 miles off shore to drill in 100’ water? Killing Alaska oil? 3X Diesel prices? Costly import oil shipped in on Oil tanker ships from enemies? All costs raised due to Obiden policy.

Then come out and claim “we are helping you”! Spin all you like. We know what happened.

I do like the way you sheetbags try to use Ukraine as the cause of everything…..LOL! Ukraine is not even a pimple on the Global butt

Last edited:
At one time “Trump years”, 87 octane unleaded went to $0.99/GAL cost somewhere in the midwest (Like it was 60 years ago).

Then China-Corpse-Obiden regime launched the man-made virus and stole the Election mucking with ballots.

yes, biden has done wonders to make my life easy, $3.49 for fuel oil. It only cost me over $800 to fill my fuel oil tank. I pray to god it is a warm December, I can go through a tank a month if it is cold and windy. It would be nice to keep the house above 65 degrees but fuel is too expensive

yes, biden has done wonders to make my life easy, $3.49 for fuel oil. It only cost me over $800 to fill my fuel oil tank. I pray to god it is a warm December, I can go through a tank a month if it is cold and windy. It would be nice to keep the house above 65 degrees but fuel is too expensive

You live in Temecula, it is not like you are in the artic north. No way even at its coldest you should be using more than 3 or 4 gallons a day.

Forum List

Back