Worth A Look.....And Maybe A Thought Or Two

That is awesome.

CKOLgKIWUAAAxGI.jpg

The officer did his duty to help any and all, regardless of their feelings toward him.
Bet he is one helluva guy.

The guy with the swastika on his t-shirt, however, is still a piece of shit.

There are many good kindhearted people in this world. Skin color is not a factor. Some of the nicest people I have ever known are black. Black people have hearts and bleed red just like everyone else. I have black friends that I enjoy and really like a lot.

Really? You have black friends? That's so exceptional! I'm so glad that you took the time to tell us.

There are many good kindhearted people in this world. Skin color is not a factor. Some of the nicest people I have ever known are black. Black people have hearts and bleed red just like everyone else. I have black friends that I enjoy and really like a lot.

Really? You have black friends? That's so exceptional! I'm so glad that you took the time to tell us.
Yes. There're very nice people. I love people, all people. We're all the same. There's good and bad in all races and nationalities. And, you're welcome.

For me I find it a strange dichotomy of the slave owner being helped by a free ex slave. The old white boy should have stayed home so his wife could help him with his diapers.

I hope some reporter tracks the old guy down for an interview.
It would be interesting.

I would doubt it would be that interesting honestly. I'd imagine the KKK will just feel like the ex-slave was doing his job... Though he might bitch that said ex-slave was getting paid for it >.<

Forum List

Back