Would a conservative have tanks on the Natl Mall?

Trump is positioning tanks for when he declares he's the King of the United States.

He's really good at planning ahead and getting things done.

Its a good move. To see whenthe Antifa people show up and do their thing what they would be up against in a internal conflict..

Why does being proud of our military and those who serve be political? Didn't JFK supporters parade a model of PT 109 (sanctioned by JFK himself) during his inaugural parade?

Should military equipment and imagery not be allowed in national celebrations? I PAY FOR IT! I want to see the damn stuff I am paying for!

There will be goose stepping after the fireworks.

Don't forget to refuel.

th

There will be goose stepping after the fireworks.
That when the gay pride protesters put dildos up their azzes. The streets will be awash with the foulest stench materials and diseased chunks of crap, blood, gerbils and more that the CDC will quarantine several blocks. Of course the roto rooter gestation of fun and frivolity bill will be charged to the taxpayers. Yeah... the real fireworks will be at ground zero...Seriously. Just enjoy the day.

Trump is positioning tanks for when he declares he's the King of the United States.

He's really good at planning ahead and getting things done.
while i think the tanks are stupid, this is even more stupid useless make-shit-up crap you love to do.

tired of people being stupid and trying to say LOOK I'Z SMARTZ!!!

Forum List

Back