Would a President Hillary enact Australia-style gun confiscation as she recommended last October?

Even if Clinton wanted to confiscate our guns in a mandatory buyback program, she'd never be able to get such a plan passed in the US. Not matter how much she wanted to, and no matter how many more schoolkids get slaughtered.
If a so called "buyback program" was to be tried, millions would die on all sides. Because anyone knows a buyback program absolutely would never work, it would just bring more death just like more laws equal more crime…

We've already had dozens of buyback programs in this country, dimwit. Read a paper or something once in a while.
National mandatory buy back program...

Hillary will not have to confiscate the guns

Martial-Law.jpg
...57 states

Question: Sec Clinton, what do you think of the Australian buyback program
Clinton: May be worth looking at

RW Nutjobs: Hillary is going to take our GUNS!
Buyback programs never work anyway, a person has to be as stupid as a bag of hammers to participate... The firearms are worth much more than some cheap ass government is willing to pay for them... Suckers. Lol

I think you should take out home loans to buy more guns .. just in case.

Martial-Law.jpg
When leftist fanatics convincingly lose the debate, they usually start ranting hysterically like this.

It's been happening quite a lot recently.... especially in this thread. :lol:

Hillary is offering $400 for your gun

You interested?
Maybe for my air rifle...

Martial-Law.jpg
When leftist fanatics convincingly lose the debate, they usually start ranting hysterically like this.

Hillary is offering $400 for your gun

You interested?

Really? I got a 20 year old .38 snubby. I'll trade. Wonder what I can get at the Pawn/fence for $400?

Martial-Law.jpg

It was an absurd joke about an absurd OP, acorn. No one is coming for your guns. I'm looking for a hand gun for my daughter presently. Her first weapon, so all things being equal, imo, a revolver is easier to use and needs little maintenance. My arthritis prevents me from shooting anything over a 9mm or .38+p, but I've never tried a .40. I believe there are a few .40 cal revolvers, but I haven't looked in ten years.
Smith 40?
If so they have snappier recoil than does a 9 or .38...

If Liberals really want to start another civil war in the U.S., go ahead - enact Gun Confiscation legislation then try to enforce it. Good luck with that.

Martial-Law.jpg

It was an absurd joke about an absurd OP, acorn. No one is coming for your guns. I'm looking for a hand gun for my daughter presently. Her first weapon, so all things being equal, imo, a revolver is easier to use and needs little maintenance. My arthritis prevents me from shooting anything over a 9mm or .38+p, but I've never tried a .40. I believe there are a few .40 cal revolvers, but I haven't looked in ten years.
Smith 40?

Oh yeah. I knew a guy who had a .40 pistol. Lower recoil than a revolver. The 9mm still feels like nothing even with my hand. A .45 or .357 .... not a chance.

I guess I gotta go with a revolver for the kid. But Ruger has some products I was unfamiliar with. Sigh, I guess I gotta go to the .... dreaded gun store.

Martial-Law.jpg

Smith 40?

Oh yeah. I knew a guy who had a .40 pistol. Lower recoil than a revolver. The 9mm still feels like nothing even with my hand. A .45 or .357 .... not a chance.

I guess I gotta go with a revolver for the kid. But Ruger has some products I was unfamiliar with. Sigh, I guess I gotta go to the .... dreaded gun store.
With the advancement of gunpowder and bullets there's nothing wrong with a nine...

Martial-Law.jpg

Smith 40?

You set on a revolver?

Even if Clinton wanted to confiscate our guns in a mandatory buyback program, she'd never be able to get such a plan passed in the US. Not matter how much she wanted to, and no matter how many more schoolkids get slaughtered.
If a so called "buyback program" was to be tried, millions would die on all sides. Because anyone knows a buyback program absolutely would never work, it would just bring more death just like more laws equal more crime…

We've already had dozens of buyback programs in this country, dimwit. Read a paper or something once in a while.

It's not going to happen fucktard. Try staggering back in the direction of reality.

As usual, the gun-rights-hating fanatics are trying desperately to shout, "No, no! She didn't really mean that! She meant, um, ah, something else!!!" Followed by frantic scrabbling to figure what else she might have meant.

Aren't these people a blast to watch?

Hell hath no fury like a bunch of leftist fanatics suddenly seeing their cherished ideas disproven and dying by the roadside.

For the record I own 4 guns.
Buy more guns and ammo...

Stockholder?
Dealer
I can sell these all day long for $500...
Best-selling sporting rifle I've ever come across, I'm always out of stock it seems like...

022188145663.jpg

It's not going to happen fucktard. Try staggering back in the direction of reality.
I know it's never going to happen, Theyre going to try and make it happen but it will never happen. dumbass

As usual, the gun-rights-hating fanatics are trying desperately to shout, "No, no! She didn't really mean that! She meant, um, ah, something else!!!" Followed by frantic scrabbling to figure what else she might have meant.

Hell hath no fury like a bunch of leftist fanatics suddenly seeing their cherished ideas disproven and dying by the roadside.

Stockholder?
Dealer
Best-selling sporting rifle I've ever come across, I'm always out of stock it seems like...

022188145663.jpg
Then you should be rooting for Hillary to be elected.

If Liberals really want to start another civil war in the U.S., go ahead - enact Gun Confiscation legislation then try to enforce it. Good luck with that.
No one wants to confiscate your guns. Climb down from the cross. It may well become illegal to own some rifles in less rural states. Not that it makes sense, but it's possible.

Martial-Law.jpg

Smith 40?

You set on a revolver?
Not for myself, but my 21 year old daughter has not owned a hand gun before, nor have I taken her shooting. She's moving out, and I think she should have a choice to own or not.

I had a case with a gangbanger hitman, whose pistol jammed once so in future assassinations he went revolver. When simplicity matters, go old school, imo.

No one wants to confiscate your guns. Climb down from the cross. It may well become illegal to own some rifles in less rural states. Not that it makes sense, but it's possible.

Smith 40?

You set on a revolver?
Not for myself, but my 21 year old daughter has not owned a hand gun before, nor have I taken her shooting. She's moving out, and I think she should have a choice to own or not.

I had a case with a gangbanger hitman, whose pistol jammed once so in future assassinations he went revolver. When simplicity matters, go old school, imo.
I recommend this… Uber reliable, lightweight, reasonably priced.
Review: Ruger LCR 9mm - Lucky Gunner Lounge

Stockholder?
Dealer

022188145663.jpg
Maybe I should get her one of those. She can bust targets all day. She could scare the hell out of Yankee candy ass boys.

Stockholder?
Dealer

022188145663.jpg
Guns sell no matter who is president, a career politician is bonus. But no one can compare to this guy…
if4gmb.jpg

022188145663.jpg
Guns sell no matter who is president, a career politician is bonus. But no one can compare to this guy…
if4gmb.jpg
More guns sold, crime drops… It's all good

Forum List

Back