🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would America's young men defend USA if it is attacked?

Actually, I suppose it'd be a hoot to try to recall as far back as the run of Catherine the Great through there. It'd be a much broader view of the course of events and history.

Navy, me and my brother.
6 cousins in various services
All of my uncles and 1 aunt served
My father and both step fathers
My grandfather was wounded in WW1
My Great Uncle lost a leg in WW2
Heard of Al York? Another cousin.

cyber expert making well into 6 figures.

Patriot? Yes.
Makes it easy to recognize TRAITORS.
Well labeling me as a traitor shows you don’t recognize traitors as well as you think. But it sounds like you are not a unemployed barista in his mom’s basement so there is that. You are just a typical troll trying To get a little satisfaction by pissing other posters off. You didn’t succeed in pissing me off but I do feel sorry for you. Being a troll means you have a sad life and are trying to compensate for your short comings.

I volunteered to serve in the Air Force during the Vietnam Era. After I left the service I worked for a large corporation on classified military programs and retired after four decades.

My father was too young to serve in the military during WWI but joined anyway. His mother tracked him down while he was in basic training and got him out. He was a little old for WWII but worked for Navel Intelligence as an investigator on loan from Retail Credit Company doing background checks on scientists for the Manhattan Project and uncovering German spies in the Pittsburgh area. He uncovered actual traitors for a living and once was shot at by one he had cornered.

One of my uncles served in WWI and both of my half brothers served in WWII, one in the army and one in the Merchant Marines.

Have a great day and enjoy your trolling hobby.

Forum List

Back