🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would America's young men defend USA if it is attacked?

Well for the sake of equity and inclusivity women should make up about 93% of the combat forces next go around. Men need to sit this one out.

It might give me a better feel if you are a patriot or just some unemployed kid living in his mon’s basement.
Navy, me and my brother.
6 cousins in various services
All of my uncles and 1 aunt served
My father and both step fathers
My grandfather was wounded in WW1
My Great Uncle lost a leg in WW2
Heard of Al York? Another cousin.

cyber expert making well into 6 figures.

Patriot? Yes.
Makes it easy to recognize TRAITORS.

Navy, me and my brother.
6 cousins in various services
All of my uncles and 1 aunt served
My father and both step fathers
My grandfather was wounded in WW1
My Great Uncle lost a leg in WW2
Heard of Al York? Another cousin.

cyber expert making well into 6 figures.

Patriot? Yes.
Makes it easy to recognize TRAITORS.
American people are grateful to you and your family. I came here in 1983.

America which you and your family served valued both men and women. You and they had something to serve for.

Generation Z men are viewed as morally inferior oppressors. They have nothing to be thankful for. They have no Society or Nation to serve for.

American people are grateful to you and your family. I came here in 1983.

America which you and your family served valued both men and women. You and they had something to serve for.

Generation Z men are viewed as morally inferior oppressors. They have nothing to be thankful for. They have no Society or Nation to serve for.
They are what we made them but MOST of our military are of the age group you describe. The rest? We shall see.

We served because we considered it an obligation to our country.

Those who would defame or destroy our democracy deserve expulsion and a life in Russia or the totalitarian nation of their choice.

Yes, we are lions!

IMG-20120213-00173_thumb.jpg

travel_112410~0.jpg

TSA-grabs-junk-denver1-570x387.jpg

That's funny!:auiqs.jpg:

That is a very complicated and long-standing conflict between pro-Russian and pro-Western fractions within Ukraine.

Indeed. The Ukraine has been dominated by foreign nations for hundreds of years, placing aside the skulduggeries of '39, '54 and '91.

Is why I'd mentioned about speaking clearly.

So, yeah. Now that we've established that we both agree that it's a long-standing conflict, let's get on with the exchange. What, in your view, all of the fighting about? Specifically, please.

Thanks!

So, yeah. Now that we've established that we both agree that it's a long-standing conflict, let's get on with the exchange. What, in your view, all of the fighting about? Specifically, please.

Thanks!
Some view Ukraine as part of Russia. Others view Ukraine as a Nation different from Russia.

In America 1776, the Insurrectionists viewed America as a separate Nation.

Some view Ukraine as part of Russia.

I see. So, to be clear, when you say ''some view'' who, specifically, are "some" who ''view Ukraine as part of Russia?'' And why do these yet named entities have that view?

Others view Ukraine as a Nation different from Russia.

I see. So, to be clear, when you say ''Others view'', who , specifically, are these '' ''others'' who ''view the Ukraine as a 'Nation different from Russia?'' And why do these yet named ''others'' have that view?

In America 1776, the Insurrectionists viewed America as a separate Nation.

Alright, well start a thread about that. I'll shoot the breeze with you about all of that history. It's one of my favorite areas of topical discussion, in fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back