Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Only spending should be for a bus ride to their originating country.

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

That's mighty disingenuous of them to not defend all those illegals who gave Hillary the popular vote in California. Such ingratitude.

(waiting patiently)

That's mighty disingenuous of them to not defend all those illegals who gave Hillary the popular vote in California. Such ingratitude.

Agreed...
You'd think they'd be quick to get in here and make a rational case as to why the spending on illegals should continue...I'm almost inclined to believe there is so such rational case to be made?

We should ONLY spend money on illegals.

Haha...when I can't discuss an issue using elementary logic and rational I start to speak in jest and use and comedic approach....it never works for me though, I later realize, I just made a bigger fool of myself.

(waiting patiently)

Maybe you should try acting like a civilized adult for 10 minutes, and you might get treated like one.

Where in the federal government are we spending 100 billion on illegals?

Let's not play stupid…Neither one of us have the time for that. Let's just go with whatever you believe the number to be huh?

Haha...when I can't discuss an issue using elementary logic and rational I start to speak in jest and use and comedic approach....it never works for me though, I later realize, I just made a bigger fool of myself.
I don’t doubt it

Have you ever tried that method when you have nothing logical to say?

When has TheOld[b]F[/b]ool ever not been in the condition of not having anything logical to say?

I don’t doubt it

Have you ever tried that method when you have nothing logical to say?

When has TheOld[B]F[/B]ool ever not been in the condition of not having anything logical to say?
All the time

When has TheOld[B]F[/B]ool ever not been in the condition of not having anything logical to say?
All the time

1295180.png

Forum List

Back