Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

Maybe you should try acting like a civilized adult for 10 minutes, and you might get treated like one.

Where in the federal government are we spending 100 billion on illegals?

About $1 trillion during the 8 years of Obama. Of course the study didn't take into account the money that was cost as a result of illegals committing crimes and the money they send out of the country. That shit adds up fast.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Yeah, where do you get the $100 Billion figure, because it kind of sounds like horseshit.

If anything, undocumented workers are probably an economic net plus, as they do labor that Americans don't want to do and they generate consumer activity Americans benefit from.

Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn....

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

Maybe you should try acting like a civilized adult for 10 minutes, and you might get treated like one.

(waiting patiently)

Let's not play stupid…Neither one of us have the time for that. Let's just go with whatever you believe the number to be huh?

This tactic is getting old, these RWnuts not being able to back up their claims with evidence but then using the excuse that we should already know that evidence.

Anyone want to help this guy out? Show us where the 100 billion is being spent on illegals.

Here bud...I'll bite...only because I can't wait to watch you squirm as you try desperately to twist and blur the figures.
Another thing, Do you only care about what the Feds spend on the cockroaches?
"New FAIR Study: Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually

September 27, 2017
Brunt of Costs Fall on State and Local Taxpayers
(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children."
IRLI - Home

The study, which is by a special interest group, but let's set that aside, says:

a. 84 billion of it is spent by state and local governments - except for NY, that's their business, not mine, unless they're conflicting with federal law.

b. About 1/4th of the 'illegals' they counted are US citizens

c. They include law enforcement in the costs. Would you like to end law enforcement in this realm?

Haha..."a special interest group"
Like CNN?

The study, which is by a special interest group, but let's set that aside, says:

a. 84 billion of it is spent by state and local governments - except for NY, that's their business, not mine, unless they're conflicting with federal law.
Um...it does you moron. Why do you think they are called illegal aliens? :lmao:

"It bears reiterating that any assistance that state or local police provide to the federal government in the enforcement of federal immigration laws is entirely voluntary. There is no provision of the U.S. Code or the Code of Federal Regulations that obligates local law enforcement agencies to devote any resources to the enforcement of federal immigration laws"

Then it shouldn't be any trouble for you to prove that the above claim is in conflict with federal law.

State and Local Authority to Enforce Immigration Law

(waiting patiently)

Let's not play stupid…Neither one of us have the time for that. Let's just go with whatever you believe the number to be huh?

This tactic is getting old, these RWnuts not being able to back up their claims with evidence but then using the excuse that we should already know that evidence.

Anyone want to help this guy out? Show us where the 100 billion is being spent on illegals.

Here bud...I'll bite...only because I can't wait to watch you squirm as you try desperately to twist and blur the figures.

September 27, 2017
(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children."
IRLI - Home

c. They include law enforcement in the costs. Would you like to end law enforcement in this realm?

Like CNN?

I said I'm not making an issue of it; I just pointed it out in case someone else might want to.

(waiting patiently)

September 27, 2017
IRLI - Home

Like CNN?

I said I'm not making an issue of it; I just pointed it out in case someone else might want to.

So tell us NYcarbineer....
Would you like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans and would you like to see that savings help our middle class?

"It bears reiterating that any assistance that state or local police provide to the federal government in the enforcement of federal immigration laws is entirely voluntary. There is no provision of the U.S. Code or the Code of Federal Regulations that obligates local law enforcement agencies to devote any resources to the enforcement of federal immigration laws"

Then it shouldn't be any trouble for you to prove that the above claim is in conflict with federal law.

That’s enforcing law - you nitwit. That cost is already covered in the law enforcement portion of the costs. We’re talking about sanctuary cities providing education, housing, healthcare, food, etc. to the illegal aliens.

Why wouldn’t law enforcement costs be included since that is an actual cost from illegal aliens? :eusa_doh:

The OP asks why Democrats don't oppose the costs. Think about it.
Right. Why don’t you oppose the costs since you support illegal aliens. Obviously you don’t want law enforcement arresting them, prosecting them, etc.

Its not really an all or nothing situation, many should go, not sure of the numbers, think Obama kicked out over 450 thousand, do feel sorry for people leaving there family & country to find work here. but are just here for the money. unlike like many of our grandparents who came for a better life,& wanted to stay & become Americans. same with many of the people brought here as children they only know America as home. so some care is needed in who we deport.

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
Sure.

Did you know there are over 25,000 murders in Mexico each year, allowing that to spill across our borders and fucktards like San Francisco protecting them is criminal.

That’s enforcing law - you nitwit. That cost is already covered in the law enforcement portion of the costs. We’re talking about sanctuary cities providing education, housing, healthcare, food, etc. to the illegal aliens.

lolol, I'm using the OP's OWN SOURCE.

September 27, 2017
IRLI - Home

Like CNN?

So tell us NYcarbineer....
Would you like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans and would you like to see that savings help our middle class?

What cuts? Which cuts?

I want to see businesses prosecuted mercilessly for hiring illegals, funny how the pro-business Right doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that.

Forum List

Back