Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

They can't defend it but will deflect by informing you how much money the US spends on everything but entitlement programs and bureaucratic government.

Here bud...I'll bite...only because I can't wait to watch you squirm as you try desperately to twist and blur the figures.
Another thing, Do you only care about what the Feds spend on the cockroaches?
"New FAIR Study: Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually

September 27, 2017
Brunt of Costs Fall on State and Local Taxpayers
(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children."
IRLI - Home

The study, which is by a special interest group, but let's set that aside, says:

a. 84 billion of it is spent by state and local governments - except for NY, that's their business, not mine, unless they're conflicting with federal law.

b. About 1/4th of the 'illegals' they counted are US citizens

c. They include law enforcement in the costs. Would you like to end law enforcement in this realm?

Haha..."a special interest group"
Like CNN?

I said I'm not making an issue of it; I just pointed it out in case someone else might want to.

So tell us NYcarbineer....
Would you like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans and would you like to see that savings help our middle class?

What cuts? Which cuts?

I want to see businesses prosecuted mercilessly for hiring illegals, funny how the pro-business Right doesn't seem too enthusiastic about that.

Haha...walking that tight rope...huh?
Any cuts, just cuts...this really isn't as trivial as you wish it was....WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MONEY BEING SPENT ON ILLEGALS DIVERTED TO THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF REAL AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS?

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Democrats have managed to convince their base that the government IS the US economy. Money in the hands of government is somehow better than letting families keep their money.

It's bizzare

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Democrats have managed to convince their base that the government IS the US economy. Money in the hands of government is somehow better than letting families keep their money.

It's bizzare

The commons must be funded. If we want the best commons, and we do, the government ( we, the people ) must manage the funds and have sufficient funds. It's how shitbworks. Been that way since people began living in groups.

Figure it out already. You are way behind.

lolol, I'm using the OP's OWN SOURCE.
Unfortunately you’re also attempting to use progressive propaganda. Again - law enforcement costs are already factored in. We are talking about local municipalities spending money to help illegal aliens.

Would you like to try again or are you going to wave the proverbial white flag now that you’ve painted yourself into a corner?

It's bizzare

Quod erat demonstrandum.

The commons must be funded. If we want the best commons, and we do, the government ( we, the people ) must manage the funds and have sufficient funds. It's how shitbworks. Been that way since people began living in groups.

Figure it out already. You are way behind.

lolol, I'm using the OP's OWN SOURCE.
Unfortunately you’re also attempting to use progressive propaganda. Again - law enforcement costs are already factored in. We are talking about local municipalities spending money to help illegal aliens.

Would you like to try again or are you going to wave the proverbial white flag now that you’ve painted yourself into a corner?

The OP cited a cost that included the cost of law enforcement.

The law must be respected and obeyed. If we are to have a nation of laws, the government (we the people) must strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution. It’s how a lawful nation works, snowflake. Been that way since we stopped being the uncivilized Neanderthals that the left-wing regressive desperately want us to be again.

Any thoughts Dems?

Only spending should be for a bus ride to their originating country.
Bullshit! You don't punish a bank robber by putting him just outside the bank walls! I say 10 years hard labor. And no free medical care in the prison, either. That will make them think.

Yes, but the cost would be astronomical.

Any thoughts Dems?

What funds are you referring too?

The law must be respected and obeyed. If we are to have a nation of laws, the government (we the people) must strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution. It’s how a lawful nation works, snowflake. Been that way since we stopped being the uncivilized Neanderthals that the left-wing regressive desperately want us to be again.

Your guy is a law breaker. You must now fuck off.

The OP cited a cost that included the cost of law enforcement.
Right. And then in post #35 you stated that a local municipality’s spending was their choice unless it conflicted with federal law. To which I responded in post #36 that their spending was in conflict with federal law as spending money to assist criminals guilty of violating federal law is illegal. And you’ve been backpedaling ever since.

Any thoughts Dems?

Ummm...the $100 billion mentioned in the previous sentence?

Your guy is a law breaker. You must now fuck off.
Spoken like a true fragile snowflake who can’t deal with facts. Or liberty.

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

Every time you post I think, kneejerk libertarian.

Why do you even spend time away from the eternal search for a functioning real life example of your philosophy?

Any thoughts Dems?

Ummm...the $100 billion mentioned in the previous sentence?

Ok, poster mentions a 100 billon in funds...what funds are they again?

Breitbart bucks?

Trump IOUs?

Illegal immigrants represent a net positive for the US economy.

Thread closed.

"Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn..."

Why would I spend ten seconds proving a known fact to a person who won't accept said fact?

I will provide a link. Enjoy.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

Here, let me help you out.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Forum List

Back