Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

What funds are you referring too?

Ummm...the $100 billion mentioned in the previous sentence?

Ok, poster mentions a 100 billon in funds...what funds are they again?

Breitbart bucks?

Trump IOUs?

Ok, then, please be stupid on your own time.

Your guy is a law breaker.
Uh...Barack Insane Obama wasn’t “my guy”, dumb fuck. Yes - he committed literally hundreds of felonies. But you’re the asshole who supported him. Not me.

Last edited:
Illegal immigrants represent a net positive for the US economy.

Thread closed.

"Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn..."

Why would I spend ten seconds proving a known fact to a person who won't accept said fact?

I will provide a link. Enjoy.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

Here, let me help you out.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Ok, some dude associated with bob lee claims that illegal households pay 11K in taxes, but get 25K in government payments.

Can you delineate what those “payments”?

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

What funds are you referring too?

Ummm...the $100 billion mentioned in the previous sentence?

Ok, poster mentions a 100 billon in funds...what funds are they again?

Breitbart bucks?

Trump IOUs?

Ok, then, please be stupid on your own time.

Dude, your the entry level poster.

I’d image having a complete thought might be a bridge to far for you.

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

Every time you post I think, kneejerk libertarian.

Why do you even spend time away from the eternal search for a functioning real life example of your philosophy?

1. Libertarians want to legalize pot. I don't.

2. I have a functioning real-life example of my philosophy: He's named Donald Trump and he is your President.

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

Why do you even spend time away from the eternal search for a functioning real life example of your philosophy?

2. I have a functioning real-life example of my philosophy: He's named Donald Trump and he is your President.

Don trump is now a libertarian?

Geez, anything stupid goes with you.

Thread closed.

"Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn..."

Why would I spend ten seconds proving a known fact to a person who won't accept said fact?

Thread closed.

"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Ok, some dude associated with bob lee claims that illegal households pay 11K in taxes, but get 25K in government payments.

Come on fellas...even you fools aren't this retarded...do your own math.

The average Beaner family here in Mexifornia looks like this:
Fernando and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Fernando and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Fernando's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Let me know what you don't understand...I'm happy to teach you more.

How did you get that I inferred that Trump was a "libertarian"? My real-life philosophy isn't based on libertarianism, although I agree with them in some respects.

I am more of a right-winger. A bit further to the right of "conservative".

Thread closed.

Thread closed.

Fernando and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Fernando and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Fernando's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.

You nailed it!

Thread closed.

Thread closed.

Again, what actual govmit (using your conserabonics) programs are the cash working Fernando and mother Guadalupe benefiting from?

Healthcare? What California plan is that?

They getting paid to vote too?

How did you get that I inferred that Trump was a "libertarian"? My real-life philosophy isn't based on libertarianism, although I agree with them in some respects.

I will just mark you down as alt-right.

You good with that?

Every time you post, I think “uneducated, uninformed, dumb asshole”. :dunno:

Wow, found another libertarian without a point.
One small problem, my fragile little snowflake. I’m not - nor have I ever been - a libertarian. Just ask the libertarians here that I’ve argued with.

Ya, snowflakes. You ever “discuss” anything with a black and white conservative?

Fragile as a little girl.

Also, cut the crap arn rand.

It’s very pathetic that you would drop the Atlas world stupidity to hide the unproven economic philosophy.

Thread closed.

Again, what actual govmit (using your conserabonics) programs are the cash working Fernando and mother Guadalupe benefiting from?

Healthcare? What California plan is that?

They getting paid to vote too?

I can't bring myself to dumb down any further bud...Your debate consists of What? What? What?....Playing confused and stupid is a defense mechanism often used by LefTards and ignorant people.
You do realize that nearly 40% of barely legal beaners are on the taxpayer tit right?
How could one possibly think that illegals beaners could be more productive in our system than their legal peers?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

We should ONLY spend money on illegals.

What a scumbag, you should be forcibly removed.
Comrade, we don’t do that here :itsok:
The irony is - he’s your comrade, Old School. The only difference is he openly admits that he is a devout fascist while you prefer the fascist tactic of accusing the opposition of your crimes, policies, beliefs, etc.
Comrade, he’s on your side :itsok:

Forum List

Back