Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

Illegal immigrants represent a net positive for the US economy.

Thread closed.

"Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn..."

Why would I spend ten seconds proving a known fact to a person who won't accept said fact?

I will provide a link. Enjoy.

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

Why would I spend ten seconds proving a known fact to a person who won't accept said fact?

Here, let me help you out.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Ok, some dude associated with bob lee claims that illegal households pay 11K in taxes, but get 25K in government payments.

Can you delineate what those “payments”?

Come on fellas...even you fools aren't this retarded...do your own math.

The average Beaner family here in Mexifornia looks like this:
Fernando and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Fernando and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Fernando's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Let me know what you don't understand...I'm happy to teach you more.

Again, what actual govmit (using your conserabonics) programs are the cash working Fernando and mother Guadalupe benefiting from?

Healthcare? What California plan is that?

They getting paid to vote too?

I can't bring myself to dumb down any further bud...Your debate consists of What? What? What?....Playing confused and stupid is a defense mechanism often used by LefTards and ignorant people.
You do realize that nearly 40% of barely legal beaners are on the taxpayer tit right?
How could one possibly think that illegals beaners could be more productive in our system than their legal peers?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Come on bob lee you’re better than that.

What is the GDP estimate the immigrant labor adds to our economy?

Since you have the right wing bullet points.

We should ONLY spend money on illegals.

What a scumbag, you should be forcibly removed.
Comrade, we don’t do that here :itsok:
The irony is - he’s your comrade, Old School. The only difference is he openly admits that he is a devout fascist while you prefer the fascist tactic of accusing the opposition of your crimes, policies, beliefs, etc.

Communism was virually devoid of immigrants.
Fascism was virtually devoid of immigrants.

Why is it only Capitalism which has loads, and loads of frigging immigrants?

It's not wealth, because Fascists did well economically.

It's not lack of wealth, because Capitalist Russia today has bought in tons of frigging Muslims, despite not being rich.

The fact is, Capitalists are greedy, and they like cheap labor immigrants, because they're dirty, stinking greedy piss-bags.

The irony is - he’s your comrade, Old School. The only difference is he openly admits that he is a devout fascist while you prefer the fascist tactic of accusing the opposition of your crimes, policies, beliefs, etc.
Comrade, he’s on your side :itsok:

You both are mega-Sub-Humans.

1. He supports a Capitalism which sells out to Liberalism, then cries about Liberalism.

2. You support Liberalism, and are proud it destroys the Western White World.

WTF?

It's not lack of wealth, because Capitalist Russia today has bought in tons of frigging Muslims, despite not being rich.

The fact is, Capitalists are greedy, and they like cheap labor immigrants, because they're dirty, stinking greedy piss-bags.

Fascism devoid of immigrants....,Germany from about 1940 to 1944 had a lot of “immigration” mostly from Jewish countries...

It’s a lot like America from 1798 to about 1849 which had a lot of immigrants from Africa.

Idiot

Fascism devoid of immigrants....,Germany from about 1940 to 1944 had a lot of “immigration” mostly from Jewish countries...

It’s a lot like America from 1798 to about 1849 which had a lot of immigrants from Africa.

Idiot

What Jewish country, moron?

There were no Jewish countries during 1940 - 1944.

There also were no Jewish immigrants, actually quite the opposite, many Jews fled to Israel during WW2, like the Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin.

"Okay, professor Joe...go ahead and walk us through the arithmetic. We'll stand by and laugh as you make a total ass of yourself. Your turn..."

Here, let me help you out.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

Ok, some dude associated with bob lee claims that illegal households pay 11K in taxes, but get 25K in government payments.

Fernando and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Fernando and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Fernando's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.

Again, what actual govmit (using your conserabonics) programs are the cash working Fernando and mother Guadalupe benefiting from?

I can't bring myself to dumb down any further bud...Your debate consists of What? What? What?....Playing confused and stupid is a defense mechanism often used by LefTards and ignorant people.
You do realize that nearly 40% of barely legal beaners are on the taxpayer tit right?
How could one possibly think that illegals beaners could be more productive in our system than their legal peers?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

You'll refer to me as General Lee.
The figures are all over the place....enlighten us. Before you make more of an ass of yourself, bear in mind, prostitution and illegal drug sales contribute to GDP as well.
If we're for off the books slave labor...fuck it....let's just ship in some Zulus from Africa like the old days? Shit, we can pay them in Top Ramen...fuck that $10-$13 per hour we're paying wetbacks...Whatta ya say?
By the way...what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from....and how long have you been spoon fed by REAL Americans?

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
Why do you guys always ask the most stupid questions?

At least ours makes sense:

Why do Republicans love to live in sh!t? That's why they want to get rid of the EPA.

Why do Republicans hate children? They want to get rid of school lunches and healthcare for babies.

Why are Republicans racist? The GOP is the home of the KKK, white nationalists and the Alt Right.

Why do Republicans worship the rich? They will even screw over the middle class to redistribute wealth to their masters.

See? At least my questions have merit. Why? Because they are based on Trump's and the GOP's policies.

Idiot

There also were no Jewish immigrants, actually quite the opposite, many Jews fled to Israel during WW2, like the Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin.

Dude, there wasn’t a country called Israel until after WWII.

Also, your history teacher will be calling you.

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
Why do you guys always ask the most stupid questions?

At least ours makes sense:

Why do Republicans love to live in sh!t? That's why they want to get rid of the EPA.

Why do Republicans hate children? They want to get rid of school lunches and healthcare for babies.

Why are Republicans racist? The GOP is the home of the KKK, white nationalists and the Alt Right.

Why do Republicans worship the rich? They will even screw over the middle class to redistribute wealth to their masters.

See? At least my questions have merit. Why? Because they are based on Trump's and the GOP's policies.

The KKK, racists, U.S Southerners etc. were mostly Democrats during FDR's time, they had little problem with his New Deal.

But, your Democrats, and anti-White policies like Affirmative Action have since sent many White males fleeing.

Why?

You sickos, figure you can replace White Americans with Brown American Amigos who'll vote Democrat.

Huh???????? What the heck are you going on about?

Idiot

Dude, there wasn’t a country called Israel until after WWII.

Also, your history teacher will be calling you.

Yeah, there were no Jewish countries in the 20th century until after WW2.

But, you said there was immigration from the Jewish countries from 1940 - 1944.

Hahahhahah.

The black population:

The figures are all over the place....enlighten us. Before you make more of an ass of yourself, bear in mind, prostitution and illegal drug sales contribute to GDP as well.
If we're for off the books slave labor...fuck it....let's just ship in some Zulus from Africa like the old days? Shit, we can pay them in Top Ramen...fuck that $10-$13 per hour we're paying wetbacks...Whatta ya say?
By the way...what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from....and how long have you been spoon fed by REAL Americans?
There are no illegal immigrant voters and any spending on illegals is only possible because the GOP will not allow a SS ID card that can't be faked. Considering that 94% of adult male illegals work, I would say that this is a thread based on an imaginary dupe world...

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

Every time you post I think, kneejerk libertarian.

Why do you even spend time away from the eternal search for a functioning real life example of your philosophy?

1. Libertarians want to legalize pot. I don't.

2. I have a functioning real-life example of my philosophy: He's named Donald Trump and he is your President.

Don trump is now a libertarian?

Geez, anything stupid goes with you.

How did you get that I inferred that Trump was a "libertarian"? My real-life philosophy isn't based on libertarianism, although I agree with them in some respects.

I am more of a right-winger. A bit further to the right of "conservative".

I will just mark you down as alt-right.

You good with that?

Works for me. :biggrin:

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

Every time you post I think, kneejerk libertarian.

Why do you even spend time away from the eternal search for a functioning real life example of your philosophy?

1. Libertarians want to legalize pot. I don't.

2. I have a functioning real-life example of my philosophy: He's named Donald Trump and he is your President.

Don trump is now a libertarian?

Geez, anything stupid goes with you.

How did you get that I inferred that Trump was a "libertarian"? My real-life philosophy isn't based on libertarianism, although I agree with them in some respects.

I am more of a right-winger. A bit further to the right of "conservative".

Also, cut the crap arn rand.

It’s very pathetic that you would drop the Atlas world stupidity to hide the unproven economic philosophy.

:laugh::lmao::lol::tongue:

The black population:

There are no illegal immigrant voters and any spending on illegals is only possible because the GOP will not allow a SS ID card that can't be faked. Considering that 94% of adult male illegals work, I would say that this is a thread based on an imaginary dupe world...

Well, the ER does pay for hurt illegals, apparently.
Illegal children get schooling, too.

So, that adds up to $$$

The black population:

Oh awesome, so all the reports are false...that's great news!
Well Franco....let's talk hypotheticals...let's just pretend that we're spending "lots" of money on illegal Mexicans....would you prefer to see that money diverted to the hands of our middle class? You know...hypothetically speaking and all.

The black population:

A California state bill was signed to law by Gov. Jerry Brown, that will register and allow illegal aliens to vote in US Elections.

Those 94% have displaced how many American male workers?

Haha...when I can't discuss an issue using elementary logic and rational I start to speak in jest and use and comedic approach....it never works for me though, I later realize, I just made a bigger fool of myself.
Repugs control all the spending. If you don't want to spend money on illegals, then stop.

AWESOME!
Good idea...I'm sure Filthy Chuck and Nasty Nancy will be thrilled to vote yay on that Bill...huh?
How about ole Dead Man Walking...that cancer infested fuck running Mexifornia...think he'll cut spending on his bread and butter?

Forum List

Back