Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

It's no secret...had illegals not dropped millions of silver tooth anchors the Democratic Party would have died long ago.
Exactly. It’s why they vehemently oppose voter ID and why they want to grant citizenship to illegal aliens. They can’t survive clean elections by Americans only and they know it.

Oh yeah...The DNC knows exactly what they're doing and what they have to do to stay relevant....it's simple...fuck over the real American to keep the party alive...Stevie Wonder can see it.
The DNC has always preyed on our most ignorant and our lowest class...it's what they do, but they've taken things to a whole new level these days.
Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California | HuffPost

The Democrats are supporting the importing of Brown Third-World peoples to replace White Republicans.

Leave it to a shit-shoveler to be obsessed with "brown." Leave it to a mindless douche to only consider every individual as part of some arbitrary 'group.'

We should ONLY spend money on illegals.

Haha...when I can't discuss an issue using elementary logic and rational I start to speak in jest and use and comedic approach....it never works for me though, I later realize, I just made a bigger fool of myself.
Repugs control all the spending. If you don't want to spend money on illegals, then stop.

AWESOME!
Good idea...I'm sure Filthy Chuck and Nasty Nancy will be thrilled to vote yay on that Bill...huh?
How about ole Dead Man Walking...that cancer infested fuck running Mexifornia...think he'll cut spending on his bread and butter?
Not our job to pass repug initiatives. You wanna do something about illegals, pass a spending bill yourselves.

Haha...when I can't discuss an issue using elementary logic and rational I start to speak in jest and use and comedic approach....it never works for me though, I later realize, I just made a bigger fool of myself.
Repugs control all the spending. If you don't want to spend money on illegals, then stop.

AWESOME!
Good idea...I'm sure Filthy Chuck and Nasty Nancy will be thrilled to vote yay on that Bill...huh?
How about ole Dead Man Walking...that cancer infested fuck running Mexifornia...think he'll cut spending on his bread and butter?
Not our job to pass repug initiatives. You wanna do something about illegals, pass a spending bill yourselves.

This thread was never really about the workings of government. The question is simple....let's see if you have the nuts to give a straight answer. Since there seems to be lots of confusion over the question....I'll spell it out for you real slow and in all caps. Try this....or get scared and run.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MONEY BEING SPENT ON ILLEGALS DIVERTED TO THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF REAL AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS?

AWESOME!

This thread was never really about the workings of government. The question is simple....let's see if you have the nuts to give a straight answer. Since there seems to be lots of confusion over the question....I'll spell it out for you real slow and in all caps. Try this....or get scared and run.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MONEY BEING SPENT ON ILLEGALS DIVERTED TO THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF REAL AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS?
Well, they can probably save a few billion dollars by not building the waste of money wall.

AWESOME!

Well, they can probably save a few billion dollars by not building the waste of money wall.

Hahaha....that's what I thought.

I can't bring myself to dumb down any further bud...Your debate consists of What? What? What?....Playing confused and stupid is a defense mechanism often used by LefTards and ignorant people.
You do realize that nearly 40% of barely legal beaners are on the taxpayer tit right?
How could one possibly think that illegals beaners could be more productive in our system than their legal peers?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Come on bob lee you’re better than that.

What is the GDP estimate the immigrant labor adds to our economy?

Since you have the right wing bullet points.

You'll refer to me as General Lee.
The figures are all over the place....enlighten us. Before you make more of an ass of yourself, bear in mind, prostitution and illegal drug sales contribute to GDP as well.
If we're for off the books slave labor...fuck it....let's just ship in some Zulus from Africa like the old days? Shit, we can pay them in Top Ramen...fuck that $10-$13 per hour we're paying wetbacks...Whatta ya say?
By the way...what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from....and how long have you been spoon fed by REAL Americans?
There are no illegal immigrant voters and any spending on illegals is only possible because the GOP will not allow a SS ID card that can't be faked. Considering that 94% of adult male illegals work, I would say that this is a thread based on an imaginary dupe world...

A California state bill was signed to law by Gov. Jerry Brown, that will register and allow illegal aliens to vote in US Elections.

Those 94% have displaced how many American male workers?

It's no secret...had illegals not dropped millions of silver tooth anchors the Democratic Party would have died long ago.
The fact that not one single Democrat that has participated in this thread can bring themself to say; "cut spending on illegals and run it through the bank accounts of our middle class" is very telling but should come as no surprise. AWESOME....atleast we got a public admission...the Democratic constituency says: "fuck the middle class American.....fund the fuck out our illegals wetbacks DAMNIT!"
Let's have a link to all that spending which I believe is b******* propaganda super dupe.

Come on bob lee you’re better than that.

What is the GDP estimate the immigrant labor adds to our economy?

Since you have the right wing bullet points.

The figures are all over the place....enlighten us. Before you make more of an ass of yourself, bear in mind, prostitution and illegal drug sales contribute to GDP as well.
If we're for off the books slave labor...fuck it....let's just ship in some Zulus from Africa like the old days? Shit, we can pay them in Top Ramen...fuck that $10-$13 per hour we're paying wetbacks...Whatta ya say?
By the way...what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from....and how long have you been spoon fed by REAL Americans?
There are no illegal immigrant voters and any spending on illegals is only possible because the GOP will not allow a SS ID card that can't be faked. Considering that 94% of adult male illegals work, I would say that this is a thread based on an imaginary dupe world...

A California state bill was signed to law by Gov. Jerry Brown, that will register and allow illegal aliens to vote in US Elections.

The fact that not one single Democrat that has participated in this thread can bring themself to say; "cut spending on illegals and run it through the bank accounts of our middle class" is very telling but should come as no surprise. AWESOME....atleast we got a public admission...the Democratic constituency says: "fuck the middle class American.....fund the fuck out our illegals wetbacks DAMNIT!"
Let's have a link to all that spending which I believe is b******* propaganda super dupe.

Come on Franco...don't play stupid...you're not really going to act like you've never seen the numbers before are you?

Come on Franco...don't play stupid...you're not really going to act like you've never seen the numbers before are you?
It is a very low number considering 11 million people... Maybe you should look up brainwashed in the dictionary...

It is a very low number considering 11 million people... Maybe you should look up brainwashed in the dictionary...
And like I say it's the Republicans fault for blocking a social security ID card that can't be faked...

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
The loonies here are not Democrats, they are Liberals.
I know many Democrats who make sense and are embarrassed by Liberals.

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
Looney in what way, semi Dupe?

The "conservatives" crack me up with all of their junk about "illegal aliens." It has been the "conservatives" who have stood for many decades against economic reforms in central and south America, under the guise of stopping the spread of communism, and simultaneously against the international Zero-Population-Growth movement, choosing instead to create over-population and sustain poverty conditions in these regions. Now they bitch because people are migrating to the U.S., legally and otherwise, even though this was foreseen decades ago. This is a big case of "be careful what you wish for" because you might get it.
These "illegal aliens," who basically are people caught in the middle and happy to have such jobs as office cleaners and landscapers, sending millions on pay day back to sustain their families at home, are the price the U.S. gets to pay for the downright stupidity of "conservatives" decades ago.

The right-wing website I found said 45 billion and most of that like schooling...

Exactly. It’s why they vehemently oppose voter ID and why they want to grant citizenship to illegal aliens. They can’t survive clean elections by Americans only and they know it.

Oh yeah...The DNC knows exactly what they're doing and what they have to do to stay relevant....it's simple...fuck over the real American to keep the party alive...Stevie Wonder can see it.
The DNC has always preyed on our most ignorant and our lowest class...it's what they do, but they've taken things to a whole new level these days.
Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California | HuffPost

The Democrats are supporting the importing of Brown Third-World peoples to replace White Republicans.

Leave it to a shit-shoveler to be obsessed with "brown." Leave it to a mindless douche to only consider every individual as part of some arbitrary 'group.'

Groups tend to Balkanize, Mexicans, and African Americans are 2 groups which have never really assimilated very well, and have many American haters in their ranks.

They aren't like Brits, Irish, Italians, Germans, and Poles who largely came here to be American.

This is something very different, many Mexicans are here to get money, and takeover America.

If you don't get we are doomed as a country, from videos of hostile Mexicans towards the U.S.A.

I fear you're a retard.

Any thoughts Dems?

Unkotare's called himself a Conservative, and he's a loony Anti-Racist.

The "conservatives" crack me up with all of their junk about "illegal aliens." It has been the "conservatives" who have stood for many decades against economic reforms in central and south America, under the guise of stopping the spread of communism, and simultaneously against the international Zero-Population-Growth movement, choosing instead to create over-population and sustain poverty conditions in these regions. Now they bitch because people are migrating to the U.S., legally and otherwise, even though this was foreseen decades ago. This is a big case of "be careful what you wish for" because you might get it.
These "illegal aliens," who basically are people caught in the middle and happy to have such jobs as office cleaners and landscapers, sending millions on pay day back to sustain their families at home, are the price the U.S. gets to pay for the downright stupidity of "conservatives" decades ago.

If Latino countries were Communist they'd be even poorer, though.

You seem to think the opposite.

Any thoughts Dems?
How about the billions that go to Israel?

Forum List

Back