Would ANY Democrats like to see cuts made to spending on illegal Mexicans?

Tylko Polska.
Down with the Leftists of the Soviet Union, and the Leftists of the European Union.

Poles are responsible for a large part of the collapse of the Soviet Union, due to Poles like Ryszard Kuklinski, Lech Walesa, Pope Jan Pawel, and Brzezinski.

Poles may very well be responsible for the collapse of the European Union, today.
Brexit was largely due to Polish immigrants.
and
Now Poland's battling the EU Liberals.

EU threatens sanctions, stripped voting rights of Poland

I'm against Polish illegals, and I don't care if all Polish people are deported out of the West, either.

Just as I'm against all illegals, including ones in Poland, and think Poland has the right to deport anyone out of Poland.

Yawn... "Illegals'... like that makes a big difference.

Most people are more worried a "legal" alien working on an HIB visa will take their job.

And they should be.

Anyways, I have to leave my 1.4 million dollar net worth household now...... To go work at my "Hobby Job" where I make $100 dollars an hour.

And then you'll drive your lamborghini to see your hot supermodel mistress... no, really.

Cool Story, Bro!

Well folks, 1,474 views and 183 posts and still not one "Democrat" to say; "Absolutely, I'm all for cutting the spending on illegals and diverting funds to help our REAL American middle-class"
What does that tell you?

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?

Only spending should be for a bus ride to their originating country.
Bullshit! You don't punish a bank robber by putting him just outside the bank walls! I say 10 years hard labor. And no free medical care in the prison, either. That will make them think.

Yes, but the cost would be astronomical.
What cost?

I'd like to think you're playing stupid, but it may be real.
Sure, just dodge the question.

Bullshit! You don't punish a bank robber by putting him just outside the bank walls! I say 10 years hard labor. And no free medical care in the prison, either. That will make them think.

What cost?

Not dodging the question, I figure you'd already know there is a cost for putting them in prison, food, housing, clothes, guards. And if you didn't provide medical care, liberals would be up in arms over that.

What cost?

Here, I'm use to spoon feeding the helpless....what information are you pretending to need that hasn't been posted in this thread atleast twice?

What cost?

Not dodging the question, I figure you'd already know there is a cost for putting them in prison, food, housing, clothes, guards. And if you didn't provide medical care, liberals would be up in arms over that.

BTW, in California, the average cost of keeping someone in prison is about $47,000/year.

Lots of talk from the Left about how the middle class deserves some help and how more cash flow should be diverted toward the middle class....I can't help but wonder if there are any Democrats that have brought up the idea of cutting into that $100 billion per year spent on illegals to help our middle class? I mean, that seems like a massive source of funds that could easily be tapped in to without hurting a single REAL American while helping the entire nation. Tons of upside with zero downside....no?
Any thoughts Dems?
You are a solution looking for a problem. And the solution reeks of racism and hate.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

What cost?

So you know what I said, but are ignoring it and asking me if I'm playing stupid? Who is playing stupid again?

What cost?

Here, I'm use to spoon feeding the helpless....what information are you pretending to need that hasn't been posted in this thread atleast twice?

Nothing should be spent on illegals, except for what it costs to prosecute them when they commit crimes, and what it costs to deport them.

SAVE THE HORSES! Illegals don't deserve courts, lawyers, imprisonment, food, driver's licenses or deportation. Caught in the country illegally, just drop them in a big mill that grinds them up alive for pet food. Powered by other illegals of course.

Is this too cruel? I have a heart. Use them as free manpower to build the border wall putting in 18 hour days. Once complete, brand them as one of the people who built the border wall then throw their ass back over into Mexico.

What cost?

So you know what I said, but are ignoring it and asking me if I'm playing stupid? Who is playing stupid again?

What cost?

You said "what cost", you got what cost....dumbass.

What cost?

What cost?

Don't be shy bud....your defense mechanism of playing stupid has been exposed...so go ahead and spit it out....EXACTLY what information do you need AGAIN...I'm here to coddle you and provide you with what you need.

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

Maybe you should try acting like a civilized adult for 10 minutes, and you might get treated like one.

Where in the federal government are we spending 100 billion on illegals?

Let's not play stupid…Neither one of us have the time for that. Let's just go with whatever you believe the number to be huh?
He's not playing, he's a shill.

What cost?

What cost?

Don't be shy bud....your defense mechanism of playing stupid has been exposed...so go ahead and spit it out....EXACTLY what information do you need AGAIN...I'm here to coddle you and provide you with what you need.

I'm hearing crickets.....

Well, you know, there comes a time when even ignorant fools realize they're being an ignorant fool.

What cost?

What cost?

What cost?

What cost?

You said "what cost", you got what cost....dumbass.

I asked you what cost would make it more expensive to keep them as forced laborers than to keep kicking them out. I already solved your medical care dilemma: don't provide it. So the only expenses you two idiots came up with are cost of putting them in prison, food, housing, clothes, and guards. Since you're too dumb to see it yourselves, I'll spell it out for you:

Put them in prison/guards: you'd require legal proceedings to put them either in prison or out of the country. I don't know what the guard:prisoner ratio tends to be, but estimates I've seen put the number at 1 guard to 9 prisoners. On the other hand, it's not that unusual to see 5-6 cops taking on 1-2 suspects and in some serious cases, dozens of cops can be involved. And often, cops get paid significantly more than prison guards. It doesn't take a genius to see how the higher salaries and worse numerical efficiency can add up to higher costs doing it your way. Then there's the fact that many of these illegals will come back and commit a rape/murder and then you have to deal with the imprisonment/prison guard costs anyway on top of all the effort you already spent deporting them 20-30 times.

Food, housing, clothes: Illegals can already afford all of these and often more. It's hardly surprising given that they make, by some estimates, $500+ a week working. Put them in a labor camp and you can theoretically get that labor from them to pay for the food, housing, and clothes.

It's awfully peculiar that not a single Democrat has posted in the thread....hmmm?
(waiting patiently)

Maybe you should try acting like a civilized adult for 10 minutes, and you might get treated like one.

Where in the federal government are we spending 100 billion on illegals?

Let's not play stupid…Neither one of us have the time for that. Let's just go with whatever you believe the number to be huh?
He's not playing, he's a shill.

His own link said that the federal government's share of his 100 billion figure was less than 20%.

Well, you know, there comes a time when even ignorant fools realize they're being an ignorant fool.
Yeah I've only seen one Republican figure it out in 10 years... Pass the Democratic immigration bill of 2010, with a good SS ID card for Christ's sake. I think the Republican bigwigs love having that issue. And the cheap easily bullied labor, Dupes.

Forum List

Back