Would any of you change your vote for President?

Would you change your vote for President?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I pay for my own shit, I don't expect anyone else to. I have been self-employed and debt-free for 20+ years. I do know how to live within my means. Lol
You don't pay for your own roads, or airports, or emergency management.

Socialized medicine. They call it Obama care here.
That's nothing like socialized medicine. That's regulated capitalism with government subsides for individuals.
You people should keep your socialize medicine to yourself, it works for you but It can't work for those that want nothing to do with it.
It does not need our participation…
Then don't accept it when it's offered to you but, if you aren't covered and you show up at the emergency room, we just let you die and the rodents make a lunch of you.

I know, you'll say that's fine by you. It's also - fine by me as long as I'm not paying for your idiocy.
I pay for my own shit, I don't expect anyone else to. I have been self-employed and debt-free for 20+ years. I do know how to live within my means. Lol
Great, you've been warned. If you aren't in our program and have none of your own (or cash to cover the bills) don't even bother looking for help as there will be none.
I'm perfectly fine with that… LOL
Your socialized entitlement programs do not need our participation… Just keep them to yourselves

People already want to change their votes. Trump loses support every damn day.

I remember by 1974 you couldn't find anybody who admitted they voted for Nixon in 1972, even though he won by one of the biggest landslides.

Just a matter of time. In a Democratic Republic it's a problem when the majority - doesn't win.
It's never mattered in over 200 years, no matter how many times you lie about it. Never.

Tell that to the historians who ranked Rutherford B. Hayes so low, partly due to the cloud over his not being elected by majority vote.

Different America.
Americans were likeminded, America was American.
The koooks, barely American's and illegals that make up Loon York and North Mexico (California) should never be able to determine our POTUS...No one with an iQ over 12 would argue that.

That's nothing like socialized medicine. That's regulated capitalism with government subsides for individuals.
You people should keep your socialize medicine to yourself, it works for you but It can't work for those that want nothing to do with it.
Then don't accept it when it's offered to you but, if you aren't covered and you show up at the emergency room, we just let you die and the rodents make a lunch of you.

I know, you'll say that's fine by you. It's also - fine by me as long as I'm not paying for your idiocy.
Great, you've been warned. If you aren't in our program and have none of your own (or cash to cover the bills) don't even bother looking for help as there will be none.
Your socialized entitlement programs do not need our participation… Just keep them to yourselves
Works for me, as long as I'm not paying for your stupidity. I'd let you bleed to death or even starve - that's liberty (in the extreme). Your call, my little friend.

You don't pay for your own roads, or airports, or emergency management.
Yes, the individual pays taxes - intern that pays for those things… The government does not build anything… It's the individual through Taxes.

Red states receive an average of $1.20 from washington, for every $1 they send to Washington. Some go as high as receiving $2.80 for every $1.

Yet these are the same states that want to take out washingfton, and the windfall of cash they get from the federal government.

Works for me, as long as I'm not paying for your stupidity. I'd let you bleed to death or even starve - that's liberty (in the extreme). Your call, my little friend.
Finally you admit - it does not take A village... lol

I voted for Trump and would vote for him again (the swamp is even deeper than I had imagined), but I am interested in how others now feel about how they had voted in November.
Not a chance. Clinton is a threat to America and American's,Johnson was incompetent and nothing more than a Liberal Lite,Stein was a joke.

Yes, the individual pays taxes - intern that pays for those things… The government does not build anything… It's the individual through Taxes.

NOPE the group pays taxes. As if often posted 47% of people don't pay any federal income tax. So that means a lot of other people are picking up the tab.

So which side of the equation do you fall on?

Red states receive an average of $1.20 from washington, for every $1 they send to Washington. Some go as high as receiving $2.80 for every $1.

Yet these are the same states that want to take out washingfton, and the windfall of cash they get from the federal government.
You're generalizing, millions are just like me. Never receiving any money from Washington…

No, it does take one but I'm perfectly willing to let you die all alone just outside the gates when we could have easily saved you. It's foolish to even bother with your kind, and better for society if they die off.

Let's not forget too......

Hilary was going to allow millions of illegals into this country and millions of immigrants from terrorist countries to come in which would flood red states with new, poor, democrat voters, all set to vote for unlimited government hand outs......and to keep democrats in power for eternity....

NOPE the group pays taxes. As if often posted 47% of people don't pay any federal income tax. So that means a lot of other people are picking up the tab.

The top 10% of income earners in this country pay the bills… any progressive tax is taxation without representation… Fact

No, it does take one but I'm perfectly willing to let you die all alone just outside the gates when we could have easily saved you. It's foolish to even bother with your kind, and better for society if they die off.
Your type does not like my type because I'm basically self-sufficient… There's millions just like me.

The top 10% of income earners in this country pay the bills… any progressive tax is taxation without representation… Fact
I see you don't know what a progressive income tax is, either?

The top burden the country pays is social security, and with that, the top 10% only pay 5% of.

Forum List

Back