Would-Be Trump Assassin An Illegal Alien...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Nope, we don't have an Immigration problem. No way. :cuckoo:

If one illegal alien had his wish, he would have killed Donald Trump on Saturday.

Michael Steven Sandford appeared in a federal court in Las Vegas today — two days after he was arrested for allegedly trying to grab a police officer’s gun with the intent to assassinate the presumptive Republican nominee for president.

48884249.cached.jpg

Sandford’s only form of ID was a United Kingdom drivers license, RT reports.

At his arraignment on Monday, it was revealed that he had overstayed his visa and was in the United States illegally, according to KLAS.

According to police, he approached Las Vegas Police Department officer Ameel Jacob and attempted to take his weapon and use it to shoot Trump.

The court filing states he drove from California to Nevada because “he finally felt confident about trying it.”...

More:
Would-be Trump Assassin An Illegal Alien

Yup, an "illegal alien" who got here the same way most of them do --- by overstaying a visa. Which has nothing to do with "walls" or the Rio Grande.

I like the picture. I like it because we have wags on here trying to describe what didn't happen as an "assassination attempt". Not sure I've ever seen an "assassination attempt" where people in the audience are casually looking over their shoulder wondering what's going on back there before returning to their smartphone to play Tetris.

Last edited:
Yup, an "illegal alien" who got here the same way most of them to --- by overstaying a visa. Which has nothing to do with "walls" or the Rio Grande.

I like the picture. I like it because we have wags on here trying to describe what didn't happen as an "assassination attempt". Not sure I've ever seen an "assassination attempt" where people in the audience are casually looking over their shoulder wondering what's going on back there before returning to their smartphone to play Tetris.

If it was your boy Hussein, you'd be calling it an assassination attempt for sure. If you were to be honest, you'd admit i'm right. But hey i know, we don't have an Immigration problem. Everything's just fine.

Not a Syrian refugee. And a wall would not have stopped him from being here illegally.

Yup, an "illegal alien" who got here the same way most of them to --- by overstaying a visa. Which has nothing to do with "walls" or the Rio Grande.

If it was your boy Hussein, you'd be calling it an assassination attempt for sure. If you were to be honest, you'd admit i'm right. But hey i know, we don't have an Immigration problem. Everything's just fine.

I actually don't have a "boy Hussein" but since you think I "would" ----------- Link?

I done posted about this yesterday. An attempt is an action -- not a thought. No such action was taken, therefore there's no assassination attempt. The action actually attempted was gun-grabbing. HAD he succeeded at that attempt, he allegedly would have gone on to an assassination attempt.

See those bolded words? That's what we call "future conditional". It's speculation, like what I "would have" done "If" it was "your boy Hussein".

But he didn't succeed at that gun-grab attempt -- which had little chance anyway -- so no, it isn't an assassination attempt. You can't attempt to assassinate somebody without an assassination instrument. Defies the laws of physics.

The kid's a Brit. He's just not used to guns like we are. It would be like you and me flying to London and expecting to immediately be great cricket players.

Not a Syrian refugee. And a wall would not have stopped him from being here illegally.

Clearly this is Radical Britishitic Terrorism and we need to build a wall around the UK and make the English pay for it.

If one illegal alien had his wish, he would have killed Donald Trump on Saturday.

Michael Steven Sandford appeared in a federal court in Las Vegas today — two days after he was arrested for allegedly trying to grab a police officer’s gun with the intent to assassinate the presumptive Republican nominee for president.

48884249.cached.jpg

At his arraignment on Monday, it was revealed that he had overstayed his visa and was in the United States illegally, according to KLAS.

According to police, he approached Las Vegas Police Department officer Ameel Jacob and attempted to take his weapon and use it to shoot Trump.

The court filing states he drove from California to Nevada because “he finally felt confident about trying it.”...

More:

Damn Brits. We should carpet bomb them.

48884249.cached.jpg

More:

Obviously when Britain sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people with lots of problems. They're grabbing guns... they're bringing crime.... they're papists....

I actually don't have a "boy Hussein" but since you think I "would" ----------- Link?

I done posted about this yesterday. An attempt is an action -- not a thought. No such action was taken, therefore there's no assassination attempt. The action actually attempted was gun-grabbing. HAD he succeeded at that attempt, he allegedly would have gone on to an assassination attempt.

See those bolded words? That's what we call "future conditional". It's speculation, like what I "would have" done "If" it was "your boy Hussein".

But he didn't succeed at that gun-grab attempt -- which had little chance anyway -- so no, it isn't an assassination attempt. You can't attempt to assassinate somebody without an assassination instrument. Defies the laws of physics.

The kid's a Brit. He's just not used to guns like we are. It would be like you and me flying to London and expecting to immediately be great cricket players.

Why was he attempting to take the officer's weapon? Like i said, if it were your boy Hussein or Hitlery, you'd be calling it an assassination attempt for sure. You're just being disingenuous and hypocritical.

Why was he attempting to take the officer's weapon? Like i said, if it were your boy Hussein or Hitlery, you'd be calling it an assassination attempt for sure. You're just being disingenuous and hypocritical.

Again----- LINK??

48884249.cached.jpg

More:

Obviously when Britain sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people with lots of problems. They're grabbing guns... they're bringing crime.... they're papists....

And assassins. You forgot that one.

Again----- LINK??

The assertion is, he tried to take the officer's weapon. Why would he do that? Stop being such a disingenuous hypocrite. If it were your boy Hussein or Hitlery, you'd be arguing the exact opposite position on this. Who do you think you're foolin?

Again----- LINK??

The assertion is, he tried to take the officer's weapon. Why would he do that? Stop being such a disingenuous hypocrite. If it were your boy Hussein or Hitlery, you'd be arguing the exact opposite position on this. Who do you think you're foolin?

Link?

"We're willing to kill anyone to protect our ability to come into your country illegally - in violation of your laws - and get as much shite as we possibly can at the expense of your hardworking citizen tax payers who have no say in the matter!'

--------------------

Democrats replace the plaque on the Statue of Liberty': "Bring us your tired, your hungry, your Sharia Law advocates, you moochers, your gangs, your pedophiles, your murderers, your drug cartels, your terrorists, your assassins...."

48884249.cached.jpg

More:

And assassins. You forgot that one.

It wouldn't fit the parody. I wanted to squeeze in how he was living in his car but didn't get an opening for that either.

Speaking of which --- since he was living in his car, we need to know what kind of car it was. I wanna know if I need to set my hair on fire about Radical Toyotaic Terrorism or Radical Mitsubishi Terrorism. Need to know these things so I don't go spraypaint threatening graffiti on the wrong car dealer.

Forum List

Back