Would Biden Voluntarily Step Down

At least I know current events in addition to history. The party of Lincoln is very different from the party of Trump. As different as the party of the Dixiecrats is different from the party of Biden. Fact.

Democrats are the only party that ever advocated slavery, fact, Captain Hypocrisy. Your trying to blame the party that ended it is just so you. Double standards and you go together like baloney and white bread.

If the slavers were Republicans instead of Democrats, you'd never shut up about it, MAGA man

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
Biden doesn't care if his party wants him to step down.

Democrats are the only party that ever advocated slavery, fact, Captain Hypocrisy. Your trying to blame the party that ended it is just so you. Double standards and you go together like baloney and white bread.
Why blame Democrats alone? Why not blame Christians, Whites, or Southerners since they were the vast majority of the slave owners?

If the slavers were Republicans instead of Democrats, you'd never shut up about it, MAGA man
I guess then I'd sound like you, wouldn't I?

WE are the reason we have mostly self serving greedy nit wicks running things.
WHO in their right mind would want the job knowing that their family wife childern would be be called
every despicable name in the book .
use a holiday costume from 30 years past or some other youthful misstep.
would attempt to lie & manipulate any and all policy's put forth
in the name of POLITICAL PARTY over good government.
Keep voting in the same senator leading a poverty leaning state for 30 or more years,
and the state Never getting better for the general population except the richer folks.

Why blame Democrats alone? Why not blame Christians, Whites, or Southerners since they were the vast majority of the slave owners?

I guess then I'd sound like you, wouldn't I?

You mean "and" not "or." I won't explain why, it's obvious. but you still won't get it. One thing, buy a history book, not all Americans supported slavery, not even close. And most Americans then were white Christians.

And again, flip parties and you flip standards, you are not a serious person, MAGA man

You mean "and" not "or." I won't explain why, it's obvious. but you still won't get it. One thing, buy a history book, not all Americans supported slavery, not even close. And most Americans then were white Christians.
You mean "can't" not "won't". Did all Democrats supports slavery? Did no Republicans support slavery?

And again, flip parties and you flip standards, you are not a serious person, MAGA man
If you mean I don't take you seriously, you're correct. Anyone who attempts to equate today's Dems with yesterdays Dixiecrats can not be taken seriously.

You mean "can't" not "won't".

Fair enough, you are that stupid so can't is probably right

Did all Democrats supports slavery? Did no Republicans support slavery?

Yet another standard you hold that would flip if the parties flip, MAGA man
If you mean I don't take you seriously, you're correct. Anyone who attempts to equate today's Dems with yesterdays Dixiecrats can not be taken seriously.
M'kay, just childish insults driven by your emotions

Forum List

Back