🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would it be racist for the GOP to ‘dig up dirt’ on Ketanji? Will the GOP find the sack to try?

Don't be a moron. She's a Harvard lawyer with an impeccable reputation.
you don't no shit, she may have been pushed through college because she is black,
special treatment horseshit.Far from impeccable moron. She has a dismal past of ignorance,
and has done very little to nothing as a judge.

She's only actually published a single decision as an appellate judge, and that came out in the last 24 hours," George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley said Friday on Fox News, noting it was "a win for unions against a change by federal agencies."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.

‘No legal basis’​

"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court justice."

Shouldn’t we shoot for Kavanaugh 2.0 type dramatics with Ketanji’s appointment hearing?
Remember, there’s no playing nice with Democrats…it NEVER pays off.
She is an elitist. Who comes from a wealthy family, went Ivy, married into an even more affluent family. She will be confirmed and she isn’t the leftist the left think she is.

Golfing Gator are you happy now?

Shouldn’t we shoot for Kavanaugh 2.0 type dramatics with Ketanji’s appointment hearing?

I see no need to stoop to the Democraps' level, here.

There are plenty of solid concerns based on this candidate's professional history and expressed opinions. No need and no reason to go looking for or trying to manufacturer sordid scandals.

you don't no shit, she may have been pushed through college because she is black,
special treatment horseshit.Far from impeccable moron. She has a dismal past of ignorance,
and has done very little to nothing as a judge.

She's only actually published a single decision as an appellate judge, and that came out in the last 24 hours," George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley said Friday on Fox News, noting it was "a win for unions against a change by federal agencies."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.

‘No legal basis’​

"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court justice."
Your racism is so obvious. Are you a lawyer? Did you go to Harvard?

You are wanting Republicans in the US Senate to lead with a racist attack, if there are no apparent problems with her, qualification, experience, and legal abilities? Really? I mean, like, really dude? Are you trying to make sure nobody votes republican again, out of pure shame of being remotely associated with such a racially bigoted party?
The racially bigoted party is not the Republicans.

I do not. Have not had the time to look much into it. Do not really care that much. She will get in and there is nothing you nor I can do about that.
Sad huh…we‘ll just watch our racist, discriminatory government run amok hiring people for their skin color and genitals…because because because….MEAN TWEETS.
I wonder what REAL LibTararians think of all this shit-showism?

Sad huh…we‘ll just watch our racist, discriminatory government run amok hiring people for their skin color and genitals…because because because….MEAN TWEETS.
I wonder what REAL LibTararians think of all this shit-showism?

You might actually have a point if she were not fully qualified for the job.

But she is, thus you do not

The racially bigoted party is not the Republicans.
Maybe you should tell Lenny on here. He supports a lot of Republican causes, never contradicted by any republicans. With seeing that, why would I not think he had the support of the Republican Party?

I remember her! She fondled me once or twice! I can't remember when or where and never told anyone, but yeah, it's her!

Yes you should., You should be exactly like those you claim to hate. The only way to beat them is to become them!

You go boy!

You might actually have a point if she were not fully qualified for the job.

But she is, thus you do not
All citizens with law degrees are ‘qualified’….Did the almost dead dude consider white males or did he say the quiet part out loud and vow to hire a black with a vagina?
What do REAL LibTararians think of all this shit-showism?

It bugs the snot out of me that so many conservatively inclined Board members are focusing just on the judge’s race (or race and gender). While those things are a shit basis for a selection requirement, they are not a valid basis to oppose her confirmation.

Let’s be real. The woman is smart. Well educated. Experienced. The only genuine basis to oppose her (if any) OR to support her in the pending confirmation process should be entirely about her judicial philosophy.

Our leftist pals don’t care about any fidelity to judicial principles like the rule of law or our Constitution, itself. They care only for what they deem politically correct rulings.

I believe that conservatives should be aware of — and focused on — the likelihood that her future decisions on the SCOTUS bench will be far less about what the Constitution demands than what the leftists consider a pure orthodox liberal outcome.

But our leftist pals will urgently steer the national conversation (or just the Board) conversation to anything else.

Yes you should., You should be exactly like those you claim to hate. The only way to beat them is to become them!

You go boy!
Did your old man teach you to allow others to punch you square in the jaw while you do nothing?

Forum List

Back