🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would it be racist for the GOP to ‘dig up dirt’ on Ketanji? Will the GOP find the sack to try?

We didn't need any in America's first 150 years. We don't need them now.
Let your freak flag fly.....
1645901589846.png

Poor, poor victimized whites

Two blacks on SCOTUS
I see why white males are outraged
Thomas is my favorite justice. Your girl isn't on the Court yet. You folks really ought to know better by now. If you need a reminder ask Justice Garland, oh wait.

Hahaha…I see you’re fully engaged in the ‘I’m the wokest white guilt wokester contest’?
Good luck at beating rightwinger .
Look, the entire Democrat Party has done nothing but lead with anti white attacks, rhetoric and policies for 13 months now.
Have you posted about that?

Racial bigots hire people for their black skin and vagina.
Probably haven't posted much about it. I am not threatened by it. Just not the timid, fearful type, I guess.

She's pretty sharp.
And she happens to have black skin and a vagina.…she’s almost a perfect fit for the Democrat Party….if she were illegal, identified as male and was a rug munching lesbian…she’d be PERFECT.

lets not look at qualifications ,just that she is black, same shit that is happening on wall street.
guy could read at 3rd grade level ,but give him a job on wall street because he is black.

Considering everything is now racist, any questioning of this racial/gender affirmative action nominee will be called "racist" and/or "sexist".

lets not look at qualifications ,just that she is black, same shit that is happening on wall street.
guy could read at 3rd grade level ,but give him a job on wall street because he is black.
Don't be a moron. She's a Harvard lawyer with an impeccable reputation.

You’re not “fearful” of your government hiring people for their skin color and genitals while they spend their days accusing the citizenry of RACISM, discrimination and bigotry?
No. I don't scare easy at 67. I will say this. He could have gotten the support of the voting block he was targeting by the announcement, it would be "the" key component of his search, without the announcement of it, simply by choosing his candidate. The announcement of it struck me, as something meant to goad people like you, which did work, of course. It also struck me as a disservice to his nominee.

Forum List

Back