🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would it be racist for the GOP to ‘dig up dirt’ on Ketanji? Will the GOP find the sack to try?

Did your old man teach you to allow others to punch you square in the jaw while you do nothing?

My "old man" did not teach me anything other than to be the total opposite of him in every way. I could honestly not even tell you if he is still alive or not.

Hahaha…you said you don’t know her voting record…so how do you know she’s qualified to work on the highest court?

Yes, her qualifications come from he education and her experience. Whether I agree with her rulings has no bearing on those qualifications

That‘s sad…sorry to hear that.

Shit happens. He was a piece of shit that was never around and cheated on our mother to the point of giving her an STD and not telling her he had it. He is the reason I have such an issue with adultery and the people that commit it.

I have not spoken to him since before I joined the Marine Corps. Out of his 4 children only one of them has stayed in touch with him, so I suppose she would let me know if he had died.

you don't no shit, she may have been pushed through college because she is black,
special treatment horseshit.Far from impeccable moron. She has a dismal past of ignorance,
and has done very little to nothing as a judge.

She's only actually published a single decision as an appellate judge, and that came out in the last 24 hours," George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley said Friday on Fox News, noting it was "a win for unions against a change by federal agencies."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.

‘No legal basis’​

"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court

you don't no shit, she may have been pushed through college because she is black,
special treatment horseshit.Far from impeccable moron. She has a dismal past of ignorance,
and has done very little to nothing as a judge.

She's only actually published a single decision as an appellate judge, and that came out in the last 24 hours," George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley said Friday on Fox News, noting it was "a win for unions against a change by federal agencies."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.

‘No legal basis’​

"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court justice."
NEVER give any one an even break, unless a member of your chosen group. Trash talk her. Seems we have another black on the court who was only on the appellate court 9 months before his appointment. But he and his crazy wife are part of your chosen group so everything is cool?

Yes, her qualifications come from he education and her experience. Whether I agree with her rulings has no bearing on those qualifications
So again….all citizens with a law degree are “qualified” yet your racist as fuck president said out loud that he would only consider a black woman for the appointment.…and LibTarians say nothing

Go for it. But I doubt you'll find any evidence of her swilling beer and groping her clerks...or other guys. :auiqs.jpg:
Republicans can't do anything to stop her confirmation. They can whine and bitch. Let em! :)

I disagree , I think it would be easy to find someone to make allegations.

Suppose a cab driver in the 1990's came to the Senate and testified that he saw a hoe peddling her ass on the streets of Cambridge 30 years ago an it looked just like this gal?

How could Ms. Jackson prove her innocence? Would the hack be saluted as "courageous" for coming forward?

Shouldn’t we shoot for Kavanaugh 2.0 type dramatics with Ketanji’s appointment hearing?
Remember, there’s no playing nice with Democrats…it NEVER pays off.

When have Republicans EVER played nice with Democrats?

The ONLY reason Brett Kavenaugh is even sitting on the SC is because McConnell stole Obama’s pick.

It will be sweet Karma if Garland ends up being the guy who convicts Trump of His crimes.

Go for it. But I doubt you'll find any evidence of her swilling beer and groping her clerks...or other guys. :auiqs.jpg:
Republicans can't do anything to stop her confirmation. They can whine and bitch. Let em! :)

She got blackout drunk in high school A LOT. Pretty sure she groped some folks, too. She's probably a gang rapist...

When have Republicans EVER played nice with Democrats?

The ONLY reason Brett Kavenaugh is even sitting on the SC is because McConnell stole Obama’s pick.

It will be sweet Karma if Garland ends up being the guy who convicts Trump of His crimes.
“We got him this time.” - Episode 4,011
CB0F3FD0-16B0-4B39-AB61-2B7642F28830.jpeg

My "old man" did not teach me anything other than to be the total opposite of him in every way. I could honestly not even tell you if he is still alive or not.
There are parents who are not around children and are around who can be negative in many ways. Affecting the next generation.

We can't afford to play nice now. The "Black Privilege" agenda pushed by Democrats will be pushed by this judge if she is allowed to sit on the Supreme Court.
True. The black activists (and the self-loathing white enablers) do not believe in equal protection under the law. They believe in favored polIcies to benefit those of a specific race (black). There is no room on the highest court for someone who will not uphold equal protection and instead slant decisions toward helping “her” people.

When her leftist rulings are continually overturned, that has a bearing on her qualifications.

Please list all of her rulings that have been overturned and include what percent of them are overturned.

Thanks

Forum List

Back