Would liberals allow the Beatles to play this song on college campuses?

It basically says women are the ******* of the world. Would that be ok to sing?

It's a John Lennon song which he wrote and recorded after the Beatles broke up.

Does anyone actually make a difference between the two?

The point I was making is that political correct speech codes might stifle a lot of free speech and it shows Lenin was a racist.

Ummm..... no, it doesn't. The song isn't about race at all. Maybe you should actually listen to it.

Lenin huh?

41RfJiVC%2B7L._SX300_.jpg

Beat ya, Mustang ;)

The point I was making is that political correct speech codes might stifle a lot of free speech and it shows Lenin was a racist.

Ummm..... no, it doesn't. The song isn't about race at all. Maybe you should actually listen to it.

Lenin huh?

41RfJiVC%2B7L._SX300_.jpg

Beat ya, Mustang ;)

"Woman is the slave of the slave."

As the inclusion of Billy Preston as the only musician to EVER get a credit ON a Beatles record clearly shows...

By the way, Preston also played on the Plastic Ono Band album.

By the way, are you aware that the Beatles refused to play at a segregated music venue in the American South back in the early 1960s?

Last edited:

As the inclusion of Billy Preston as the only musician to get a credit ON a Beatles record clearly shows...

By the way, Preston also played on the Plastic Ono Band album.

By the way, are you aware that the Beatles refuse to play at a segregated music venue in the American South back in the early 1960s?

Yup, that's true. Jacksonville Florida. Gator Bowl. And after that they actually had it written into a rider in their contracts. And if the venue wouldn't do it, they'd have to pay the band for no show. Forty thousand bucks.

>> "We never play to segregated audiences and we aren't going to start now," said John Lennon. "I'd sooner lose our appearance money."

The struggle for racial equality in America later inspired Paul McCartney to write Blackbird. <<

Guess "Lenin" wasn't too accomplished at being "racist". :rolleyes:

What an ignoramus....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back