Would the country be better off today if Romney had won?

hey REDFISH , seems to me the punishment of the Moderate 'rinos' would be by taking their money by more redistribution , more programs , college loan forgiveness , reparations ,'Hilarycomputers' similar to obamaphones and internet service in every home , plus higher taxes , more importation of foreigners like radical muslims and maybe a guaranteed yearly income plan , free food and housing to go with 'obamacare' . And that's just a start as I'm sure that all dems have the plan !! Only thing worse than a dem progressive is a moderate rino and moderate rino is what many repubs like 'heb boosh' are . And , I won't support any moderate Rino REDFISH !!

support whoever you want. I really don't care who you support.

that's the attitude REDFISH , moderate rinos are my political enemies , worse than progressives imo !! heb boosh is a moderate Rino and is just one of many in the rino presidential lineup !!

that's the attitude REDFISH , moderate rinos are my political enemies , worse than progressives imo !! heb boosh is a moderate Rino and is just one of many in the rino presidential lineup !!

You do realize that GW was the most conservative president since WW2, right?

I don't support jeb, nor have I heard anyone on this forum supporting him. what is your obsession with jeb bush about?

You're the idiot; claiming that Reagan raised taxes 11 times when you know damn well he dramatically reduced the cumulative. I'm getting so sick and tired of that lie from liberals; it's possibly the most disengenuous lie they use.

You are correct Reagan left the nation with far lower taxes.

But, compared to Eisenhower (who was a great president), Reagan was a crook because he didn't pay for his shit; rather, he handed the bill to future generations. For every dollar he stripped from school lunch programs, he put 5000 into the arm's race.

Reagan was the first Republican to completely abandon pay-as-you-go. His policies lead to historic government and private sector debt, yet Republicans treat him like a god. I thought Republicans were supposed to mistrust Washington politicians? Why is it they always seem to lick the boots of their Washington leaders?

Reagan was a fiscal train wreck and one of the biggest spenders this nation has ever seen. He was also a shameless corporatist who laid the foundation for the lobbying industrial complex. Eisenhower & Nixon were the last two great presidents. Reagan is among the worst. Turn off FOX News and take your brain back.

not in my opinion Skylar !! My big issue is immigration both legal and illegal and that started out under 'rr' and another boosh !! Real quick , USA pop was 200 million about in 1974 , today census place it at about 310 million not counting the 20 - 30 million illegals . I don't approve Skylar !! ---------------- Course I do have a plan and I encourage other Conservatives to take a look at it !!

I don't support jeb, nor have I heard anyone on this forum supporting him. what is your obsession with jeb bush about?

Actually at one point Jake claimed he would vote for Jeb..

You're the idiot; claiming that Reagan raised taxes 11 times when you know damn well he dramatically reduced the cumulative. I'm getting so sick and tired of that lie from liberals; it's possibly the most disengenuous lie they use.

You are correct Reagan left the nation with far lower taxes.

But, compared to Eisenhower (who was a great president), Reagan was a crook because he didn't pay for his shit; rather, he handed the bill to future generations. For every dollar he stripped from school lunch programs, he put 5000 into the arm's race.

Reagan was the first Republican to completely abandon pay-as-you-go. His policies lead to historic government and private sector debt, yet Republicans treat him like a god. I thought Republicans were supposed to mistrust Washington politicians? Why is it they always seem to lick the boots of their Washington leaders?

Reagan was a fiscal train wreck and one of the biggest spenders this nation has ever seen. He was also a shameless corporatist who laid the foundation for the lobbying industrial complex. Eisenhower & Nixon were the last two great presidents. Reagan is among the worst. Turn off FOX News and take your brain back.

if Reagan was a fiscal trainwreck, then obam is a fiscal earthquake of massive proportions.

Actually at one point Jake claimed he would vote for Jeb..

jake lies, he is a hillary supporter.

Yes or no, and why.
It is not a yes or no question. IMO the answer is the country would just about exactly were it is now...but Rs and D's are blind to the continuing ruse.

would race relations be as bad as they are? would Isreal and our friends in the mid east distrust us? would be still have obozocare?
I suppose not, but remember Romneycare? We might not have exactly the same issues...something different, but likely just as harmful.

Yes or no, and why.
It is not a yes or no question. IMO the answer is the country would just about exactly were it is now...but Rs and D's are blind to the continuing ruse.

would race relations be as bad as they are? would Isreal and our friends in the mid east distrust us? would be still have obozocare?
I suppose not, but remember Romneycare? We might not have exactly the same issues...something different, but likely just as harmful.

we will never know, will we. all we can hope for is that the country does not repeat the mistake it made in 08 and 12.

Forum List

Back