Would the KKK cheer for the Birmingham ******* Football team?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
No. Because they HATE black people.

Someone should do a poll of how many Redskins fans hate Native Americans. They'll get a BIG OL' MOTHERFUCKIN ZIPPO!!!

But Chief Arthur needs to play in the PGA tour and increase his billion dollar fortune. So the pussies of America are lining up to suck his tiny Tony Romo-like penis.

Hail to the REDSKINS you assholes. :321:

Those words are English but those sentences don't make any sense.

Well when you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT how could you possibly hope to understand? :cuckoo:

I admit that I don't have any fucking clue about what the fuck you're talking about. Who the hell is Chief Arthur? "Billionaire Chief Arthur is playing in the PGA tour." What the fuck does that mean?

It's a football team that you don't own stock in. Why do you care what they call themselves? Normal people have said for at least 300 years now that the word "redskin" is offensive to the half a dozen or so Native Americans left alive by the glorious white man's manifested destiny. It's about damn time that they changed their name.

• Banned

Well when you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT how could you possibly hope to understand? :cuckoo:

I admit that I don't have any fucking clue about what the fuck you're talking about. Who the hell is Chief Arthur? "Billionaire Chief Arthur is playing in the PGA tour." What the fuck does that mean?

Excellent. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to stop being a complete dumbass.

This is step 2:
Google

Yeah, everything on "Chief Arthur" is about a dead person. How is he getting rich in a PGA tour?

What the fuck are you talking about? And why haven't any moderators locked and deleted this racist bullshit thread yet?

So what's your "point"? That the name "redskins" wasn't racist bullshit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzrbp_WR8w]BASEketball - Entire Teams to Change Cities - YouTube[/ame]

That was your point? "Redskins" isn't racist? Okay. Let's have a team, as you say, called the Birmingham *******, and one called the El Paso Wetbacks, and the Salt Lake City Crackers, and the Kentucky Inbreds, and the Tulsa White Trash, and the Bunkerville American Taliban Teabagger "Militia".

Since there's nothing racist about any of that.

It's a football team that you don't own stock in. Why do you care what they call themselves? Normal people have said for at least 300 years now that the word "redskin" is offensive to the half a dozen or so Native Americans left alive by the glorious white man's manifested destiny. It's about damn time that they changed their name.
SHOW proof of people for at least 300 year have said the redskin word is offensive
asshole either put up or shut up

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

That was your point? "Redskins" isn't racist? Okay. Let's have a team, as you say, called the Birmingham *******, and one called the El Paso Wetbacks, and the Salt Lake City Crackers, and the Kentucky Inbreds, and the Tulsa White Trash, and the Bunkerville American Taliban Teabagger "Militia".

Since there's nothing racist about any of that.

Find me a single Redskins fan who hates Native Americans. I bet you can't.

Is there any other racial BULLSHIT you want to bring up?

Find a single Redskins fan who even knows a Native American. I bet you can't.

Some other racial bullshit that I want to bring up is the fact that the Confederacy lost. They lost and the South, like Jesus, is not going to rise again.

Some other racial bullshit that I want to bring up is the fact that the Confederacy lost. They lost and the South, like Jesus, is not going to rise again.

Wow you must never have seen me post on this forum before.

And now here you try to change the subject because you can't think of a response.

I feel like a complete fool for all that rep I've given you in the past. Never again.

SHOW proof of people for at least 300 year have said the redskin word is offensive
asshole either put up or shut up

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
No, you're right. Considering that the great white Founders of the US wrote of Native Americans in the US Declaration of Independence as "merciless Indian savages", it's safe to say that white people don't see anything wrong with the term "redskins". Just like white people also don't know what's racist about the term "******", "****", "****", "wop", "limey" or "frog", but for some reason they get irate over the term, "stupid inbred Southern Confederate white trash".

And now here you try to change the subject because you can't think of a response.

I feel like a complete fool for all that rep I've given you in the past. Never again.
If this is the extent of your expertise on any subject then I'm glad to not be familiar with your writings.

If this is the extent of your expertise on any subject then I'm glad to not be familiar with your writings.

They'd be over your head anyways so... :321:

Forum List

Back