Would there be a special prosecutor?

Would we have special prosecutor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Just curious how many believe a special prosecutor would have been empowered to investigate possible Russian interference and collusion by the Trump campigan If Hillary had won in 2016?

The investigation would be over by now...President HRC wouldn't have gone into the witness protection program, she would have answered the questions, and the country would have moved on. But instead, we have a President who is prolonging the investigation by not cooperating and then complaining about how long the investigation is taking.

The investigation would be over by now...President HRC wouldn't have gone into the witness protection program, she would have answered the questions, and the country would have moved on. But instead, we have a President who is prolonging the investigation by not cooperating and then complaining about how long the investigation is taking.
I did not ask when the investigation would be over I asked if a special prosecutor would have been empowered. Given the reason coming from the left for this investigation is Putin and Russia cost Hillary the election would the DOJ appointed a special prosecutor if Hillary had won? I know this will be tough for some but try and answer the question without going into an anti Trump rant.

I did not ask when the investigation would be over I asked if a special prosecutor would have been empowered. Given the reason coming from the left for this investigation is Putin and Russia cost Hillary the election would the DOJ appointed a special prosecutor if Hillary had won? I know this will be tough for some but try and answer the question without going into an anti Trump rant.

Well, I did say "yes" in the poll and "the investigation would be over by now".... I believe any reasonable person would know that I said "yes".

The mandate of the special prosecutor....you should read it.

Well, I did say "yes" in the poll and "the investigation would be over by now".... I believe any reasonable person would know that I said "yes".

Why would there be an investigation if Hillary had won? The alleged Russian interference went on during the Obama Presidency and neither he or the intelligence community seemed to know about and if they did they didn’t take it very seriously. It seems extremely unlikely a President Hillary Clinton would have her AG appoint a special prosecutor to look into an election she won.

Why would there be an investigation if Hillary had won?
Because the Russians hacked the DNC and tried to hack into the voting apparatus of several states.

The alleged Russian interference....
It is not alleged, it is fact.

It seems extremely unlikely a President Hillary Clinton would have her AG appoint a special prosecutor to look into an election she won.
I don't think so.

Because the Russians hacked the DNC and tried to hack into the voting apparatus of several states.

It seems extremely unlikely a President Hillary Clinton would have her AG appoint a special prosecutor to look into an election she won.
I don't think so.
What voting apparatus? Unless they hacked into voting machines which you can't do as they are not online that would have accomplished nothing.

That fact you believe it's a fact does not make it one that is your opinion and opinions are not facts never have been never will be.

Again you might not think so but that to is just your opinion Hillary Clintons history does not show someone who likes having people she really can't control looking into things so that makes it dubious in my opinion she would want a special prosecutor.

I don't think so.
What voting apparatus? Unless they hacked into voting machines which you can't do as they are not online that would have accomplished nothing.
U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election

That fact you believe it's a fact does not make it one that is your opinion and opinions are not facts never have been never will be.
Not me...it's the CIA, FBI and ONI.

Again you might not think so but that to is just your opinion Hillary Clintons history does not show someone who likes having people she really can't control looking into things so that makes it dubious in my opinion she would want a special prosecutor.

I'm pretty sure Clinton would want to get to the bottom of it. Which is why the Russians helped Trump. Trump accepted the help. Likely funded it the same way he paid off his lovers....which is why there is an investigation.

Just curious how many believe a special prosecutor would have been empowered to investigate possible Russian interference and collusion by the Trump campigan If Hillary had won in 2016?
Without the denials and lies we wouldn't have needed one, the FBI investigation would have been sufficient.

I don't think so.
U.S. intel: Russia compromised seven states prior to 2016 election

Not me...it's the CIA, FBI and ONI.

I'm pretty sure Clinton would want to get to the bottom of it. Which is why the Russians helped Trump. Trump accepted the help. Likely funded it the same way he paid off his lovers....which is why there is an investigation.
State websites or voter registration systems aren't going to have much if any impact on an election. If they felt it was serious why didn't the intelligence community inform these states they believed Russia was doing it? Seems like a rather important piece of information to leave out.

Again why didn't CIA, FBI and ONI inform these states of what they suspected Russia of doing? It seems telling these states you suspect a foreign government of trying to hack them should be SOP..

The way Clinton handeled her own scandals suggest getting to the bottom of something is the last thing she would want. It's more likely she would just push her rest button and move on.

I don't think so.

There would probably not be one.... because she would not have fired the FBI director, and gone on Lester Holt confessing that she fired him, because he was investigating her campaign members who conspired with the Russians on the releasing of the DNC etc emails that were stolen among other things....

and she probably would not have had the Russians who were the ones interfering in our election process to her oval office, telling them as well, that the heat has been removed on Russia because she fired the head of the investigation.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Without the denials and lies we wouldn't have needed one, the FBI investigation would have been sufficient.
Do you mean the denials of collusion? The one that to date zero evidence has been presented to support.

No, as this was prompted by Trump's firing of Comey.

I don't think so.

There would probably not be one.... because she would not have fired the FBI director, and gone on Lester Holt confessing that she fired him, because he was investigation her campaign members who conspired with the Russians on the releasing of the DNC etc emails that were stolen among other things....

and she probably would not have had the Russians who were the ones interfering in our election process to her oval office, telling them as well, that the heat has been removed on Russia because she fired the head of the investigation.

:rolleyes:
Really you think Hillary would have keep the FBI director who over the past year and a half she has blamed among others for costing her the election? Seems unlikely.

The purpose of the Special Persecutors Office is to take down President Trump by any means necessary. Without a purpose, there would not have been a need for Mueller's services

Do you mean the denials of collusion? The one that to date zero evidence has been presented to support.
"No meetings with Russians. Well except this one. Oh, and this one. And I forgot about this one. And then there was that thing where four or five of us met this one Russian. Well ok, there were two or three of them. Oh, and then he went to russia." And so on and so forth ad nauseum. Those lies and denials. Remember them?

No, as this was prompted by Trump's firing of Comey.
This was prompted by the firing of Comey the same Comey the left has bashed as much as the right has?

Forum List

Back