Would today's 'liberals' have voted for Bill Clinton?

Heck yeah they would. They don't care that wild bill said that obama would have been fetching him coffee 10 years ago. They'll look the other way on one of their racist own. PS. I voted for him but wouldn't now.

How is that statement "racist"?

A black man fetching a white man his coffee. Lol.

Yes. That one. How is it "racist"?

You do understand what "racist" means, right?

Sure do and am enjoying watching the contortions.

I know whatcha mean. I like my free pretzels.

Since you painted yourself into a corner lemme help ya out. "Racism" means the belief that one race is inferior to another.

Now given this new information ---- HOW is the statement "racist"?

You can do this. What's being said?

Heck yeah they would. They don't care that wild bill said that obama would have been fetching him coffee 10 years ago. They'll look the other way on one of their racist own. PS. I voted for him but wouldn't now.

I see you have never been to a restaurant..

Thats legalized slavery. I put myself through college fetching people food. I was paid for it though and wasnt thrashed at the end of the shift.
Do you still yell Jackson in the restaurant?

Tubman.

Yes. That one. How is it "racist"?

You do understand what "racist" means, right?

Sure do and am enjoying watching the contortions.

I know whatcha mean. I like my free pretzels.

Since you painted yourself into a corner lemme help ya out. "Racism" means the belief that one race is inferior to another.

Now given this new information ---- HOW is the statement "racist"?

You can do this. What's being said?

You're in way over your head. I'll let you tighten your own noose. Not only that, he mentioned that he would have been carrying his bags....and he mentioned that to the old drunk ted kennedy....you know, the one who left mary jo kopechne to die after he drove drunk and ran away.

Last edited:
You all would vote against the candidate that wants to kick out all illegals only to vote for a guy that said he would? That just seems kind of illogical if you ask me.

You all would vote against the candidate that wants to kick out all illegals only to vote for a guy that said he would? That just seems kind of illogical if you ask me.
And more mental masturbation has left you blind, should have done it only till you needed glasses..

Who can forget Chelsea's future sister-in-law asking Clinton if he wore boxers or briefs? What are the odds???

And more mental masturbation has left you blind, should have done it only till you needed glasses..

The only mental masturbation that goes on is the one that gives inside Chris Mathews mind when he got tingle up his leg.

You will vote against Trump because he is a racist but vote for a guy who did this:

Ooopsie. Maybe you should have actually watched your own video before ass-uming what it was talking about.
jiji.gif

Fuggin' hilarious.

:dig:

Forum List

Back