Would transgender people be accepted on your street?

Can I ask a serious question, and I really do not mean anything negative. At all!

It is just something that I've always pondered, as a hetero male...

I work with women who are transgender. They dress as men, but they are women and have women names. But they're obviously trying to be male.?

They freely say that they are gay and that's cool, and everything. No problems at all with that. They are great people too, so I don't have an issue.

But what lurks in my mind, and though they are openly gay, I don't know how to ask this question....

This applies to men and women who are openly gay, and identify with the other sex... Jus sayin...

How do I phrase this? Please bear with me, I am the most open person, I do not mean any harm. I just want to understand...

If you are a lesbian, and you dress and identify as a man, what do you look for in a mate? Do you look for a feminine woman, or someone else that identifies as male?

And how does the female mate choose a female man? This is what confounds me.. .:)

Because if I'm going to be 100% honest on a forum, there are things there that don't make sense to me. I have no issues with your choices. I just want to understand, because it does boggle my mind :)

So this is probably the proper place to ask this type of question!! :)
lesbianism is all about gender issues. They think that males are privileged so they try to be the man. They've gone dry humper. And do they want your pretty demure wife?

hell yes they do. And when they get her they will transfer their own issues on to her and take joy out of her life.
Wow... that doesn't sound right to me. Um, I'm looking for a serious answer? Not some rejected male answer...

Can I ask a serious question, and I really do not mean anything negative. At all!

I work with women who are transgender. They dress as men, but they are women and have women names. But they're obviously trying to be male.?

They freely say that they are gay and that's cool, and everything. No problems at all with that. They are great people too, so I don't have an issue.

But what lurks in my mind, and though they are openly gay, I don't know how to ask this question....

This applies to men and women who are openly gay, and identify with the other sex... Jus sayin...

How do I phrase this? Please bear with me, I am the most open person, I do not mean any harm. I just want to understand...

If you are a lesbian, and you dress and identify as a man, what do you look for in a mate? Do you look for a feminine woman, or someone else that identifies as male?

And how does the female mate choose a female man? This is what confounds me.. .:)

Because if I'm going to be 100% honest on a forum, there are things there that don't make sense to me. I have no issues with your choices. I just want to understand, because it does boggle my mind :)

lesbianism is all about gender issues. They think that males are privileged so they try to be the man. They've gone dry humper. And do they want your pretty demure wife?

hell yes they do. And when they get her they will transfer their own issues on to her and take joy out of her life.

Lesbianism is all about being attracted, physically and emotionally, to women. Period. There may be lesbians who have gender issues. But to act as though all do is ridiculous.

And just like there are men who demand heir wife be subservient, there are lesbians who do the same. That does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean it is all.

Still haven't answered why the woman would seek a superior female, and not a male. Because it is the mate that I wonder about.

If i was a woman, I would not be attracted to a "butch" type woman. I may be attracted to another woman, or a man... but not a woman that looks like a man.

This is the Bruce Jenner paradox.

He cannot find any woman that wants to have sex with him, as a woman... So he wants to go back to a man... I'm really confused.

So what kind of women do "butch" females find?

I mean, what is that other woman looking for in a mate, to join that type of relationship?

I know what the "butch" woman wants... I want to know the other side...

Lesbianism is all about being attracted, physically and emotionally, to women. Period. There may be lesbians who have gender issues. But to act as though all do is ridiculous.

And just like there are men who demand heir wife be subservient, there are lesbians who do the same. That does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean it is all.

Still haven't answered why the woman would seek a superior female, and not a male. Because it is the mate that I wonder about.

If i was a woman, I would not be attracted to a "butch" type woman. I may be attracted to another woman, or a man... but not a woman that looks like a man.

He cannot find any woman that wants to have sex with him, as a woman... So he wants to go back to a man... I'm really confused.

Like anyone else, lesbians are attracted to different types. Some want the butch looking type, some don't. Just like some men want a skinny blonde with silicone tits, and others like a curvy redhead. There may or may not be rational reasons for attraction.

they aren't. the butch women seek THEM out.

Wow... that doesn't sound right to me. Um, I'm looking for a serious answer? Not some rejected male answer...
i have extensive knowledge of lesbians. believe me, they are not a group one would want to be accepted by. you want to learn from ignorant fumblers like yourself, fine. don't benefit from my 20 years of real life observation.

i'm just concerned about the fate of the western hemisphere but you can keep thinking with your dick. creep.

Once again you claim to know what all lesbians do. Absolute nonsense. I could introduce you to at least 3 lesbian couples where the fem pursued the dyke.

i have extensive knowledge of lesbians. believe me, they are not a group one would want to be accepted by. you want to learn from ignorant fumblers like yourself, fine. don't benefit from my 20 years of real life observation.

i'm just concerned about the fate of the western hemisphere but you can keep thinking with your dick. creep.

Extensive knowledge? LMAO!! I am 56 years old. I have known thousands of gays & lesbians. Your cliche versions are laughable.

Extensive knowledge? LMAO!! I am 56 years old. I have known thousands of gays & lesbians. Your cliche versions are laughable.
are you gay?

Once again you claim to know what all lesbians do. Absolute nonsense. I could introduce you to at least 3 lesbian couples where the fem pursued the dyke.

Appearance and style does not make one dyke, or fem. Sometimes the fattest bull dykes are the broken hearted feminine ones, and the skinny ones are the psychopathic ones.

Having newspeak is one thing, Winterborn, knowing how to use it, is another.

And no thanks, i don't want to meet your three pervert couples. i've met enough of the bastards.

are you gay?

No.

Appearance and style does not make one dyke, or fem. Sometimes the fattest bull dykes are the broken hearted feminine ones, and the skinny ones are the psychopathic ones.

Having newspeak is one thing, Winterborn, knowing how to use it, is another.

And no thanks, i don't want to meet your three pervert couples. i've met enough of the bastards.

Yeah, no need to meet more, since it might show your "extensive knowledge" to be pitifully inaccurate.

are you gay?

No.

well, that explains why you think like you do.

are you gay?

No.

So if I were gay I would think like you?

are you gay?

No.

nope.

You'd still be intolerant.

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!
Actually, nobody would care or notice. gays and Tranies are making it an issue, otherwise nada. Drama queens with a pretend martyrdom . Get over it.

are you gay?

No.

nope.

I would be intolerant? LMAO!!! You are the one demeaning all lesbians, but I would still be intolerant? You are the one insisting that lesbianism is all about aggression, but I am the intolerant one? Too funny. Your myopic views and stereotyping of all lesbians is hilarious.

nope.

I would be intolerant? LMAO!!! You are the one demeaning all lesbians, but I would still be intolerant? You are the one insisting that lesbianism is all about aggression, but I am the intolerant one? Too funny. Your myopic views and stereotyping of all lesbians is hilarious.
Doesn't mean i'm screaming them down in the street. I just go on real life observations instead of verbal input. It's more reliable.

nope.

Well just based on my own experience, most of them are angry miserable people.

Are there exceptions? Maybe. I don't know.

But if you tell me you would be tolerant, then here's my counter....

I have a friend who supplies Wedding Cakes. You've heard this example already.

So you and your bend-over-buddy, come and ask my friend to make a wedding cake. My friend is a Christian. Homosexuality is a sin in our belief system. We can not in good faith to our G-d, provide for a sinful activity.

So we refuse to provide service to you. I'm not going to scream or yell. She won't either. We won't hold protests, or march around your house. Nor will we insult you, or call you names. Simply, sorry we can't help you. It's against our G-d.

Do you tolerate other world views? Or do you try and sue us?

If you answer the first, then I agree. You will tolerate other views. That very rare. If you try and sue us, then you can bag all your claims of tolerance. Because they are lies.

nope.

Well just based on my own experience, most of them are angry miserable people.

Are there exceptions? Maybe. I don't know.

But if you tell me you would be tolerant, then here's my counter....

I have a friend who supplies Wedding Cakes. You've heard this example already.

So you and your bend-over-buddy, come and ask my friend to make a wedding cake. My friend is a Christian. Homosexuality is a sin in our belief system. We can not in good faith to our G-d, provide for a sinful activity.

So we refuse to provide service to you. I'm not going to scream or yell. She won't either. We won't hold protests, or march around your house. Nor will we insult you, or call you names. Simply, sorry we can't help you. It's against our G-d.

Do you tolerate other world views? Or do you try and sue us?

If you answer the first, then I agree. You will tolerate other views. That very rare. If you try and sue us, then you can bag all your claims of tolerance. Because they are lies.

Personally, I would take my business elsewhere if someone did not want to earn the money I was offering. No problem.

However, that does not make you immune to the laws governing businesses.

Forum List

Back